You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fear the Walking Dead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Travis went out like a champ though if hes gone.

Stone face waiting execution. Taking out guards. Letting the other 3 escape while he charged back at the troops. The pit. Then how he went out.
Mad props. He was my fav on the show. Sucks hes out the picture as it would seem.

Agreed. He did go out like a boss which is kinda why I'm surprised it happened lol. Seems like after they got off that stupid Mexican farm, this show has skyrocketed in terms of enjoyment. Now that we have a new community w/ obvious threats, I'm eager for the future.

Does anyone think Troy has the sack to shoot the chopper down?? Obviously it seems like someone w/ military training would be the one to do such a thing but it's a big world out there. Not sure why any average Joe would shoot a chopper down for poops and giggles (albeit possible) and unless this group has known enemies, then I guess it's certainly plausible.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another solid episode.

Lots of directions that Brokejaw Ranch could go.

So happy that Daniel has shown up.

One of the youtube sites that discuss the program is really starting to get onboard with the theory that FTWD is actually akin to Better Call Saul, and Madison ends up being a character that plays a huge role in TWD books.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could have swore Daniel was dead. I really thought he was. Overall, definitely a great episode. This season is off to an amazing start. I really thought Nick shot Troy as well. Brokejaw definitely is hiding something I think. Maybe it's just tWD taking to me into thinking that. Maybe they're legit and an outside force is going to interact with them negatively

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid episode. Thought Daniel was dead myself.
Looks like next weeks episode is going to follow him around and show how he ended up at the dam.
Hopefully that means Ofelia gets her own episode where shes runnin round all smokin hot that she is.

I dont see the Ranch with to much to hide that isnt being hinted on already about them. They all seem clueless about the outside world except for a handful.

Do think its a possibility that Troy shot down the chopper. He and his brother talking about "Run this place together one day" I dont think sat to well with him. He loved having power while at that base.
Madison going along. Maybe she thinks he did too. And thats why shes going, to make sure about Travis. And doesnt want Troy leading the investigation without her looking over his shoulder.

Dante looks like he could pan out to be a interesting character. The Strand character I think peaked and is on a decline. Maybe Dante cant boost it back up along with Daniel.
Either way. Its still ridiculous weve had to endure without Ofelia this far into the season. Laughing

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel Strand hasn't peaked b/c I feel we're about to see a side of him that we didn't know existed. I wonder if he will be humbled by this or possibly humiliated.

I kinda like your perspective on the ranch also. Maybe they are the Alexandria of this world. Completely naive minus a handful here and there. W/ Troy and Nick seemingly buddies now, I still don't trust the guy one bit and agree that is why Madison is going to tag along.

I just love ALL the angles this show can go at this point. Nothing is seemingly predictable and all the characters are relatively good. Some suck but when you have so many, it's bound to happen.

I also forgot about Ofelia as well lol. Looking forward to her being brought back into the spotlight. Daniel's character was one I was really starting to like when I thought he died so I'm definitely glad he's back. Waiting to hear the explanation though.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like Daniel but wish the surprise return was Alex. I want her back, she is awesome.

#JDI
MookieMonster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm starting to wonder if Madison becomes Alpha in TWD...If they ever plan on having the two universes meet, she fits the description.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if Madison becomes Alpha in TWD...If they ever plan on having the two universes meet, she fits the description.

I know nothing about Alpha except for the group and how they operate. That would be a hell of a character transformation for her lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK.....at 9:25 pm this evening, Fear the Walking Dead may very well have

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you. Wink
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another solid episode. Probably the weakest thus far this season but that's not saying much. The end was very unexpected and I liked it!! Blades does am amazing job in this role

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got to watching this last night after 3 cookouts and a wedding reception on Sunday.

I like how we found out who the threat is and it's a viable one. Looks like they're a force and he certainly pissed off the small group that went out there. Daniel is came back w/ a force also lol. Can't believe he ditched Strand like that. If they meet back up that will be something.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Got to watching this last night after 3 cookouts and a wedding reception on Sunday.

I like how we found out who the threat is and it's a viable one. Looks like they're a force and he certainly pissed off the small group that went out there. Daniel is came back w/ a force also lol. Can't believe he ditched Strand like that. If they meet back up that will be something.

Daniels dealt with a 1000 guys like Strand it seems. I was surprised he didnt ditch him sooner. Strand keeps slipping on words, Daniel keeps catching it and seeing through the crap.

New force seems strong. But showed their hand to early and allowed the search group to know and go back to prep. So theyre a strong group, but stupid. So doubt the threat last but so long.

JTagg7754

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd put the last 16 episodes up there with the best tWD has to offer. Really enjoyed it a lot once they got off that dumb farm. Looking forward to the next half of the season.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt like how the last couple weeks went. The back and forth with the tribe was a bunch of nonsense.
"she can go, she brave". "We rolled in and all we did was steal your sacred trailer of crap, ha ha". "We poisoned you and made you weak, but well wait for you to get better and plan a attack"
Huge pile of nonsense.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24
Page 24 of 24

Jump to: