Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

PS4 Thread Version 5.0!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atown703 wrote:
MdTitansFan56 wrote:
Uncle Buck wrote:
Well, I picked up a PS4 about a week ago and have been killing zombies ever since. LOL. So far I only have Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, and I also bought a copy of Street Fighter V. Reading the reviews of Street Fighter V, I wasn't expecting much, but decided to get it since I used to play SF2 with my nephew back in the days of the Super Nintendo.

I also ordered a couple race games that are supposed to be delivered tomorrow, so we weill see how those turn out. I bought DriveClub and Need For Speed: Rivals.

One thing I learned is that GameStop is a waste of time. They wanted $32 each for DriveClub and Need For Speed: Rivals. I ended up buying them both on Amazon for $38 total.

Yes Gamestop is trash... If you are a budget shopper I suggest following reddit.com/r/ps4deals They post pretty much every deal out there
good find... now following

I apologize to your wallet/backlog haha. But it's an awesome page to follow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: