You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Big Brother 19
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: , Reply with quote

Rich51 wrote:
^^^ i'm not sure if Paul is playing her. I think he needs somebody he can confide. The 3 showmanances are out, Kevin has no clue what he's doing, Jason isn't sneaky enough, Josh well is Josh, Ramses is too easy a target, Dom's talk show did her in, and Christmas, might have been his ride or die until the injury. That leaves Alex, a strong competitor, who is familiar with the game, and has Jason solidly behind her. If Jason, Paul and Alex get to the end both Alex and Paul would probably be wise to take Jason but that's a long way from now.

If Cody comes back in he will probably be the main target. It will be interesting to see how the house divides. I can see Matt, Raven, Mark and Elena being on the outside
Paul has you just as snowed as he does Alex, and at this point just about the rest of that house.

He is playing Puppet Master (he has even claimed it in the DR) and will continue to run to the power in the house each week and these dummys are too enamored with "Friendship" to see the scheme he is running on them all.

He has "secret alliances" with just about every person in the house. And they all think they are the only ones
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if Dom's speech will open up their eyes about Paul? I hope.

Also having Christmas in there is pointless. I realize it's not her fault and it was an accident but she shouldn't be in there if she can't participate in challenges.

Thanks to UniversalAuthor for the Sidney Crosby sig
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
I wonder if Dom's speech will open up their eyes about Paul? I hope.
Doubtful, most people in the house cant tell the diffence between their you know what and a hole in the ground when it comes to Paul.

Quote:
Also having Christmas in there is pointless. I realize it's not her fault and it was an accident but she shouldn't be in there if she can't participate in challenges.
We really havent gotten any non-physical challenges yet, so that means there is likely a string of them coming that she can participate in.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might not be the dumbest cast in BB history, but it's close.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
This might not be the dumbest cast in BB history, but it's close.
Ive never seen so many people who have actually watched the show as atleast causal fans, but still have no clue what the heck is going on around them.

Paul is playing classic Big Brother, and none of them have even the slightest clue. My hope is that somehow the life skills of Kevin and the (supposed) game knowledge of Ramses team up to usurp the entire house.
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it's going to get interesting.

1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessica completely wasted her HOH.

Abe56

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1BackInBlackFan wrote:
Jessica completely wasted her HOH.

And sealed the fate of one of her only allies (Mark or Elena) with revealing the temptation
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was pretty obvious to us that the rest of the house (outside of Mark and Elena) had no intention of integrating them back into the mix, but from their perspective, the other house guests said all the right things.

If they really wanted to ensure that Josh went home, they should have put Paul up as a replacement nom, and said that he is a more likely pawn to ensure that Josh goes. At that point it would have been a win/win because either their target would have went home, or the biggest threat in the house is taken out. Jess had the right idea of using the Veto, but she was blinded by Cody liking Alex and wanted to put her up so Cody talked her out of it.

I don't think Jessica really cares about throwing Mark and Elena under the bus, and I think it won't happen anyway. Paul will want to snuff out the temptation this week. I think we get initial noms of Jessica and Mark (who is terrible at challenges) with the hope that Cody doesn't play in the veto.

If you read about the off show stuff, this cast is largely super annoying. Alex and Raven are getting very friendly edits. Just an incredibly stupid cast this year.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: