You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

devils Country Music Thread Vol2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yankee0724

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous3 wrote:
Luke Bryan dropped a video for Fast. I usually wouldn't give a [inappropriate/removed], but it was shot in the IU Auditorium when he was in Bloomington for a concert a week or so ago. It's a really nice venue, saw Barenaked Ladies there in Oct of 2012.

I wouldn't go around telling people you went to a Barenaked Ladies concert.

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Anonymous3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
Anonymous3 wrote:
Luke Bryan dropped a video for Fast. I usually wouldn't give a [inappropriate/removed], but it was shot in the IU Auditorium when he was in Bloomington for a concert a week or so ago. It's a really nice venue, saw Barenaked Ladies there in Oct of 2012.

I wouldn't go around telling people you went to a Barenaked Ladies concert.

I've been to four, one of their songs is my parents wedding song lol. Old Apartment and Brian Wilson are my jams man

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guessing everyone knows its CMA Fest week here in Nashville.

Ive had the time of my life so far.

Tuesday night I got an invite to the Pandora CMA Party. Jake Owen and Old Dominion played. It was a good time. Jake was meh like always, but I did enjoy seeing Old Dominion for the first time.

I had passes to the CMT Awards last night, but I decided not to go. Ended up going to a party for Season 3 of the show The Ranch. Full open bar. Free food. It was crazy. Kutcher and Masterson was there, but the best part was that me and my buddies hung out with Jerrod Niemann and his wife for about 3 hours. I dont bother artists when they are in public. They are just normal people. Ive met Niemann before and he was a super nice guy. Me and my buddies were at the bar and he walked by and I just said hey to him. He stopped came over, and just started hanging out with us doing shots and telling stories that were crazy. The bar kicked us out because it was time to go, otherwise we would have been there all night.

Didnt do anything today. Been nursing a hangover. Sucks because I wanted to go see Midland play tonight at a bar. Got some other stuff going on the rest of the week as well.

If anyone hasnt been to CMA Fest, it really is a blast if you know where to go and what to do thats not on the regular schedules.

#JDI
Anonymous3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nashville Sound is pretty awesome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: