You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kyrie Irving asks to be traded
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 18331
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about this?

Cavs: Middleton, Bledsoe
Suns: Brodgon, Bucks 1st, Teletovic, Frye
Bucks: Kyrie, Tyson Chandler


http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd4h9fqb


or maybe swap Chandler for Knight cause the Bucks might need some backcourt depth.
_________________

El ramster on the sig


Last edited by 11sanchez11 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 18331
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Why would the Suns make that dumb trade


We get a younger PG that fits with Booker, a 1st and save about 16.5 million in cap next year.
_________________

El ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 16150
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
What about this?

Cavs: Middleton, Bledsoe
Suns: Brodgon, Bucks 1st, Teletovic, Frye
Bucks: Kyrie, Tyson Chandler


http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd4h9fqb


If Brogdon plays D I'm in. I hate that Drummond keeps surfacing as a name the Suns want.
_________________

mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
l3lind golfer


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 53842
Location: California
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd do that if I was the Bucks. They get some star power to play next to Giannis and hopefully in the future Jabari Parker can stay healthy. That would be a really nice trio for Milwaukee and they're all still really young.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 35819
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
What about this?

Cavs: Middleton, Bledsoe
Suns: Brodgon, Bucks 1st, Teletovic, Frye
Bucks: Kyrie, Tyson Chandler


http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=yd4h9fqb


or maybe swap Chandler for Knight cause the Bucks might need some backcourt depth.


If Milwaukee is getting kyrie I want thon maker from them as well.
_________________
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sdraw was right.


2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 16150
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@azcsports - 45min
Eric Bledsoe told @azcsports he loves Phoenix ... but he also wants to win
11 retweets 22 likes

_________________

mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 35819
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
Quote:
@azcsports - 45min
Eric Bledsoe told @azcsports he loves Phoenix ... but he also wants to win
11 retweets 22 likes


Why is this notable? Sounds like something every player says.
_________________
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sdraw was right.


2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyDez


Joined: 15 Oct 2010
Posts: 16150
Location: the Arizona desert
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
Quote:
@azcsports - 45min
Eric Bledsoe told @azcsports he loves Phoenix ... but he also wants to win
11 retweets 22 likes


Why is this notable? Sounds like something every player says.


Cause he used "but" instead of "and"?

J/k means nothing most likely...
_________________

mike23md
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
l3lind golfer


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 53842
Location: California
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He used 'but' because he know he can't win in Phoenix, but he probably loves the city and team. So it's one or the other. Either you stay where you love and continue losing, or you go somewhere else and win.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
the lone star


Moderator
Joined: 18 Apr 2005
Posts: 31447
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
He used 'but' because he know he can't win in Phoenix, but he probably loves the city and team. So it's one or the other. Either you stay where you love and continue losing, or you go somewhere else and win.


He should go back to LAC. Wink Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group