Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

K.C. has taken big steps to bolster D, but is it enough?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LSUSAINT

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: K.C. has taken big steps to bolster D, but is it enough? Reply with quote

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/peter_king/06/17/mmqb.chiefs/index.html
LonghornsDJ&CB

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good article i think we have done enough in the offseason kendrell bell is still young and his body isnt very worn down i really dont think hell get injured though i kno DJ's gonna be great always have and surtain is a top 5 corner and sammy knight is a top 10 safety i think that our defense will be in the 15-18 area and i think our defense will be top 5 agian no doubt i think that if we dont win the division we will get wildcard i understand that there are alot of good to teams in the afc but we are a great team and it will be a huge dissapointment the all chiefs fans if we dont make the playoffs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: