Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

trent green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
baller11

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: trent green Reply with quote

hey i was wondering about my boy trent green. i was upset when we let him go. do ya think he can put up 4600yds and 27 tds again? and whats your WR depth chart look like with the addition of your boy freddie????
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trent always puts up big numbers and always will in that offense. No matter how old, TG is TG and Mitchell doesnt add anything, but Kennison will be okay at the number one reciever spot
CHIEFS 4 LIFE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did we let Trent Green go?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Re: trent green Reply with quote

baller11 wrote:
hey i was wondering about my boy trent green. i was upset when we let him go. do ya think he can put up 4600yds and 27 tds again? and whats your WR depth chart look like with the addition of your boy freddie????

Trent will only get better IMO. My guess is he'll have 4200yds and 30 TDs. As for the WR corps we have a young WR in Sammy Parker who we drafted in the 4th round last year from Oregon, he impressed at the end of last year and so far has impressed in OTAs and we have another weapon in TE Kris Wilson who like Gonzo can line up in the slot and cause mismatches. We drafted Craphonso Thorp in the 4th round this year, hes a little raw but he was a track star at FSU so hes got speed and we still have Marc Boerighter who in '02 was a TD machine then he got injured in '03 and then a season ending injury last year but if he could get back to '02 form he could be productive. Freddy is just here for veteran leadership that is gont with the cutting of Morton, for all the youth on the WR corps(hopefully he doesnt rub off on them) and Eddie will be Eddie, continuing to impress even after he was "done with football", boy the Broncos sure did giftwrap him for us. Some say Eddie is getting old and his skills are deminishing but all I got to say about that is that hes been getting better every year since coming to the Chiefs, the stats dont lie. And the X-Factor Dante Hall will continue to return kicks but might not get as much field time to prevent injuries now that we have guys like Parker stepping up, he'll probably get in on plays designed just for him but that might just be it. Theres a few other guys that probably wont get any playing time or that wont make the team like Jeris McIntyer, Richard Smith, Chris Horn, John Booth and Darrell Hill but Hill was signed specificly to play special teams so as he wont se much time at WR, he will play ST. Thats my complete rundown of the Chiefs WR corps.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys should remember a certain someone who was cut from the Eagles and went onto be a soon-to-be Hall of Famer. Chris Carter was cut by the Eagles and went to the Vikes, and well you've seen him play. For some strange reason I feel Freddie is going to get a good sit down talk with Trent, Tony, and Priest. Its their Offense and he'll know that.

But Trent will benifit from the same "old" Offense, the #'s will be great, maybe even another pro-bowl.

^^art by ryknowssd
Kansas City War Room

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: