Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Forum - New Posters Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BatCountry!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Eagles Forum - New Posters Introduce Yourself Here Reply with quote

Welcome to the Eagles Forum here on FootballsFuture. Any new posters, please sign in here and introduce yourselves. We've got a great community of Eagles fans here, and are always looking forward to more fans to joining up and sharing their opinions.

*For all of you veteran posters, this is going to be the Intro Thread for the new draft season. Go ahead and re-introduce yourself for all the new guys if you want.

Here are some links new members should make the time to look over:
Forum Rules
2007 Eagles Schedule and Results
Eagles Forum Directory

As for me...
My name is JT, currently I live in Atlanta, GA and I'm a full time college student. I've been a huge fan of all Philadelphia sports teams since I was 10, but other sports have always been secondary to football and da Iggles. Other interests of mine include Wrestling (amateur), Baseball, Lacrosse, MMA, Music (any genre), and great Movies.

^^^ McNabbNo5

Sapere aude!

Last edited by BatCountry! on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Steegles46

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy folks!

My name is Steven, and I was born in Reading, Pennsylvania. I've been an Eagles fan since my earliest recollection (the late eighties). My all-time favorite players are Steve Van Buren, Randall Cunningham, and Donovan McNabb. My favorite Eagles moment was Donovan McNabb kneeling to run out the clock in the 2004 NFC Championship Game.

I'm married to my high school sweetheart, and we will be starting a family soon.
Dawkins20

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my name is myron rolle and i will be coming to philly pretty soon Wink

as u might know i go to FSU and im completely dominant in all phazes of the game and if i felt like it i could win all the D player awards and have as many ints as i want, of course ill never be as great as brian dawkins but i will be the 2nd greatest ever

also i hate tim tebow and those dam gators

peace Cool

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Darren and I live in Vancouver, BC. I am 17 years old and am finishing high school this year. I've been an eagles fan for about 6 years which is how long I've been watching the NFL. Sports is my major interest and I love most of the major sports except Nascar. My favorite eagle is Brian Dawkins and I enjoy following this team up to the minute.

#JDI
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is Steven and I'm 18 and finished HS last year.I'm am currently going into communnity college with the hopes of transferring to either Temple or Villanova. I plan on majoring in Communications, and Minoring in some kind of sports class(I would like to be a scout, orn something of that nature.) I have loved the eagles forever, and will always. Dawkins & Westbrook are my current favorites, and my favorite of all time was Reggie White. My favorite memory was the retirement of White's #(The game itself was a blur for obvious reasons) it was truly a moving moment.
I absolutley hate the cowboys, but absolutley respect some of their fans on this site for their knowledge of the game.
Broad Street Bullies

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steegles46 wrote:
Howdy folks!

My name is Steven, and I was born in Reading, Pennsylvania. I've been an Eagles fan since my earliest recollection (the late eighties). My all-time favorite players are Steve Van Buren, Randall Cunningham, and Donovan McNabb. My favorite Eagles moment was Donovan McNabb kneeling to run out the clock in the 2004 NFC Championship Game.

I'm married to my high school sweetheart, and we will be starting a family soon.

i lived in reading while i was at school. the following places in that city rule:
-marias pizza on 4th and penn
-temple family restaurant near the walmart on 5th street/N222
-the brass lantern on 12th and pike
-yellow submarine on 5th and penn in west reading

theres more food joints too, bit i cant remember their names.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My name is John. I was born in Philadelphia and lived in south jersey until I was 12. I then moved to Las Vegas and now attend the University of Nevada in Reno. I'll be a junior at semesters end and I'm a chemical engineering major.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Small d = pastry
Kyle1818

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

Hey guys, My name is Kyle... I'm 23 from Central New York. Part time college student majoring in Mathematics (only 2 classes left !!! haha)

I've been an eagles fan for probably 12-13 years now. Live real close to Syracuse and had season tickets to SU games during McNabbs Senior and Junior seasons. McNabbs last college home game is one of my most memorable sports moments, when he was drafted by philly it was like a dream come true (I was not booing like most everybody else haha)

Been on this site for about 2 years now but never really introduced myself..
Eagles $5$

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What’s up guys,

My name is Matt. I'm 19 years old and I live in Albuquerque, NM. I'm a full time student at University of New Mexico. (Go Lobos)

My parent use to live in Philadelphia and my dad is a huge Eagle fans so he has pass down the tradition to me. Some of my favorite Eagles of all-time are Randall Cunningham, Donovan McNabb, Reggie White, Troy Vincent, and Brian Dawkins.

I love I spending time on FF with you guys, and really enjoy talking with such a knowledgeable group of people.

TommyC376 on the Sig
ok go26

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name's Billy... 17 years old from a suburb of Philly. Love all my Philly teams but I definitely follow the Eagles more than anyone else, and am more faithful to them than to any other team (the Phillies for example, I loved them when they were winning at the end of last year but I'll admit I'm a bit fair weather with them when they're not). I also became a Temple football fan two years ago, right after they won zero games and hired Al Golden to coach.

Going to college after this year. Don't know where yet, but I'll let you guys know when I do.

"If you've got it, flaunt it. If you don't, flaunt statistics."
eaglesfan536890

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, my name is Jon, I'm only 14 years old, one of the "young guns" on the site. Wink I've been an eagles fan for about 3 years now, my favorite player used to be Owens. Confused Now, my favorite player is Jon Runyan, because he is just nasty, and he went to Michigan, my favorite college team. I also like Dawkins and Westbrook, and obviously every other player on the Eagles. those are just my favorites. I also like baseball, basketball and hockey, and my favorite teams are the Yankees, Knicks ( Evil or Very Mad ) and Flyers, and in college football, Michigan, as I said and Rutgers in college b-ball, UNC! Very Happy I live in Bricktown, New Jersey, which is right by the Jersey Shore, I live with my mother and little brother, my older brother is currently deployed in iraq, he is 20 years old, and my dad lives in the next town, I see him about every weekend. My dream is to go to Rutgers, and become a Sports Analyst, or something of that nature. As you can see, I love spending time on the site. Wink

ryknowssd on the sig
Bird Watch: Brodrick Bunkley
fly eagles fly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Bryan and I'm 15 (turn 16 in February) and a sophomore in high school. I've been an eagles fan for a while but haven't been all that serious about them until a few years back. My favorite nfl player is devin hester and my favorite all time athlete is deion sanders. I live in suburb outside of Philadelphia and play soccer, baseball and run track. My favorite teams are the Eagles, Phillies, Devil Rays, Flyers, Sixers, Florida Gators, Clemson Tigers, Penn State Lions.
I want to be involved in sports somehow when I'm older whether it be on air some how, as a writer, anything really.
Phire

Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rob, 16 from Hawley Pennsylvania. Junior in highschool, play on the Paupack Buckhorns football, wrestling, and track team. Not an all-star by any means, but I lettered in football this year playing punt, punt return, kick off, and kick return.

My dad brought me to the Vet to watch an Eagles game, but I was too young to even appreciate football. His entire family is from Philadelphia, where he was born, so he introduced me to the Philadelphia sports. Love the Phillies, Sixers, and Flyers, but above all the Eagles are the most important thing in my life.

I like music, sports, and girls Wink

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Steegles46

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broad Street Bullies wrote:
i lived in reading while i was at school. the following places in that city rule:

Cool, did you go to Albright or Alvernia?

How many years ago did you go? The Brass Lantern used to be one of my favorite restaurants, but when it got new management it also got a new cooking staff and the food went down hill. I think there was a fire and they've actually closed it down now. I'll have to check with my folks on that, they used to go there every week after church.

Hands down, my favorite place to get some grub is actually just on the outskirts of the city, across the Bingaman Street Bridge, at the corner of Lancaster Avenue and (I think) Grace Street. It's called Screpsi's Sandwich Shop, and they have by far the greatest hoagies you'll ever eat in your life. I try to eat there every time I'm in the area.
Picture of greatness
Broad Street Bullies

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steegles46 wrote:
Broad Street Bullies wrote:

Cool, did you go to Albright or Alvernia?

How many years ago did you go? The Brass Lantern used to be one of my favorite restaurants, but when it got new management it also got a new cooking staff and the food went down hill. I think there was a fire and they've actually closed it down now. I'll have to check with my folks on that, they used to go there every week after church.

Hands down, my favorite place to get some grub is actually just on the outskirts of the city, across the Bingaman Street Bridge, at the corner of Lancaster Avenue and (I think) Grace Street. It's called Screpsi's Sandwich Shop, and they have by far the greatest hoagies you'll ever eat in your life. I try to eat there every time I'm in the area.
Picture of greatness

i went to albright from 02-06. the brass is still open, i never knew they had a fire or anything, but i think the food is great there, good sized wings, a couple dynamite sandwiches, even though the owner is crazy. good looking out though on screpsi's, i'm going to stop by when i'm up there this weekend.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 1 of 84

Jump to: