Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Peerless Price Released

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iggles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Peerless Price Released Reply with quote

Peerless Price has been released by the Falcons. What do you all think the possibility of the Eagles getting him is, and if so, would it be a good decision?
Phreak

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be a good idea to get him, I remember he was a great number 2 in Buffalo (he had about 100 catches, 1200 yards and 10 TDs in one year) but I don't think we will pick up a WR. I think Reid is confident in the guys we have now. If we do pick someone up, it will probally be along the lines of Troy Edwards.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be a great move for the Eagles to pick up him, or Peter Warrick for that matter. A guy who can be a solid #2 and take pressure off Owens. As for Troy Edwards, he just signed with Tennesee,so that is out of the question.

when he was with the Bills the season before he was traded his stats looked like this

Catches-94
Yards-1252
TD-9
YPC-13.3
LG-73

Birdwatch: Mychal Kendricks
TCK:10 TFL:1 SCK:0 INT:0 FF:0 FR:1
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lewis and Brown are in a position to get alot of playing time and experience this year. If these two are in fact part of our future at WR it will make no sense bringing in someone to take time away from the pair.

I think Brown has shown more than enough to say he is capable of playing the slot in his rookie year. No need to sign someone now and sit him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: