You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GulfBayWarriors

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D Reply with quote

America's Team wrote:
Yes thats right you heard it here in these days of watered down football you are the best of the not so good congratulations. lets see barely won against rams in the super bowl, barely beat the panthers in the super bowl. Now look at the Cowboys 3 Super Bowl wins in the 90's thats domination. You might think the best teams of all time just find a way to win but IMO they are the ones who don't give anyone a chance. Now bring the criticism

This years Patriots team is maybe the best team ever. They are the smartest and most physical team out there. Belicheck i believe is gonna be known as the greatest coach ever and in the class of Lombardi.
andrew91

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Re: O-V-E-R-A-T-E-D Reply with quote

GulfBayWarriors wrote:
America's Team wrote:
Yes thats right you heard it here in these days of watered down football you are the best of the not so good congratulations. lets see barely won against rams in the super bowl, barely beat the panthers in the super bowl. Now look at the Cowboys 3 Super Bowl wins in the 90's thats domination. You might think the best teams of all time just find a way to win but IMO they are the ones who don't give anyone a chance. Now bring the criticism

This years Patriots team is maybe the best team ever. They are the smartest and most physical team out there. Belicheck i believe is gonna be known as the greatest coach ever and in the class of Lombardi.

ahmen, somojne close this stupid topic, we have had enough of this Americas Team idiot
reg4422

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hate to jump in here Pats fans but I hate the Cowboys too much to let this slide.

America's Team-

First off Emmit Smith most overrated player of all time. So lucky Barry retired. I watched every painful defeat the Cowboys put on my 9ers in the 90's and if you were watching the same games I was you would know the reason you won was not because of all your "talented" players. Rather you had the best offensive line in NFL history and it's not close. Aikman had forever back there and Emmit was running through f ing double wide hallways.

So stop all the talk about how great all of your players were. It's the Pats time right now deal with it.

By the way best team ever = '89 San Francisco 49ers
55-10, should've been 55-3(sympathy score for Elway)

Again sorry Pats fans, good luck in the SB.
I'm a huge Michigan fan so I love Brady, he just wins.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anything, the Patriots are underrated. The people who handicap the games fail to factor in the fact that BB is the best game preparer ever. The players play smart and tough and seldom make mistakes. Brady is by far the best system quarterback ever. He plays withing himself, and aside from throwing from his butt twice, he makes very few bad decisions. True, he will never really wow you, but he is consistent, precise, and doesn't ever play outside the system.

If Tom Brady was a Cowboy, this kid would be all over his jock. Apparently, he forgot the most important statistic in football. Wins.
SilverStar

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On behalf of Cowboys fans everywhere I APOLOGIZE. Saying Joe Montana and Tom Brady are average at best is just ridiculous. However, you do have to admit that the early 90s cowboys would hand you an [inappropriate/removed] whipping. Many of you have admitted that our team had much more talent not to mention 12-14 probowlers each of our winning years. I don't care what type of scheme Belichick can put together, you can't neutralize that kind of talent on both sides of the ball.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: