Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Sleeper Pickups of the Week

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ok go26

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:14 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Sleeper Pickups of the Week Reply with quote

Alright, you guys can post yours too, but so far these are my sleeper pickups for this week:

Bubba Franks, TE, Packers
This is more of a continuation on Mossburg's pick for last week... he called Desmond Clark, a TE for the Bears who had done nothing all season, to be a great pickup for this week, solely because he was playing the Vikes. He hit the nail on the head, and Clark racked up 73 yards and 2 touchdowns. Franks has been hurt all season, but he's just come back, and if this theory works again, Bubba should have a great game.

Jamie Martin, QB, Rams
This is just speculative at this point, but he didn't look too bad against a stingy Indianapolis defense last week, and managed to throw for a touchdown, though he also gave up two picks. However, if Bulger is forced to sit out another game, Martin should eat up the weak New Orleans defense that gave up 52 points to the pass-happy Packers.

So yeah, post yours too, and also please tell me what you think of mine.

"If you've got it, flaunt it. If you don't, flaunt statistics."
MoMoney717

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Bubba playing??? I thought about it after what happened last week and Im going to get him if he is playing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: