Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Forum Rules: Read Before You Post

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skinsfanLA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Forum Rules: Read Before You Post Reply with quote

Footballs Future is a great place to talk about Football year round. We have great posters with a lot of information and knowledge of the game. One of the things that makes FF so great is that we have a set of rules that helps to create an atmosphere conducive to conducting intelligent football conversation without a lot of the issues that other boards experience.

If you are new here take a few minutes to read the forum rules so that you know how to properly act in these forums. If you have any questions please feel free to contact myself, or any other moderator.

skinsfanLA

FORUM RULES

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Ahhhh the old "unnamed source". It's been way too long, my very credible friend!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: