Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hold Your Heads High!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Hold Your Heads High! Reply with quote

You guys, we had a fantastic year. Who would have thought we'd of gotten this far? After this game, I think it's clear in the way we need to go this off-season. Be proud, stand tall and don't forget you still bleed orange and blue.

Yeah, awesome cool! Denver Broncos rock the world!
DenVerGuY66

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ugg i hate this feeling i was the only denver fan in my house and had 2 take all the punishment it sucked but ehh...
haha i went 2 school on friday with a a denver hat, shirt, pants, and even brought my pennant waving it around like it was sacred but now it was worthless pretty much but theres next yr and the exciting offseason so
Denver Broncos 06-07?
WELL BE BACK

_BlueQuickSilver on the sig
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on jesus, and Tim Tebow walks on chuck norris. Laughing
Westy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a good run...Pitt wanted it more.

I think Shanny called a pretty good game, but Coyers defense didn't make good adjustments and we didn't capitalise on opportunities (2 intercepts put down).

It should be an interesting offseason to get under the cap.
Neumatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game.....you guys deserve to be proud of yourselfs a fantastic year, looking forward to seeing how you guys play next year....

DenVerGuY66 wrote:
haha i went 2 school on friday with a a denver hat, shirt, pants, and even brought my pennant waving it around like it was sacred
Pretty much the same thing here, only i live in ohio so i was gettin bashed left and right lol....being a Steelers fan in ohio well dont have very many ups....especially when your the only Steelers fan at the school besides 2 teachers....These next 2 weeks they are gonna hate me lol....

Jamison. on the sig
DenVerGuY66

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i was getting bashed all day steelers but listen OH is closer 2 PA
than NJ is to Denver...lol but still im gunnna b in exile 2 morrow n not talk 2 anyone just nod

_BlueQuickSilver on the sig
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on jesus, and Tim Tebow walks on chuck norris. Laughing
aceyalone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn man... i was seriously going to CRY, this year is so crappy for me. First, USC LOSES in the Rose Bowl, and now the Broncos don't make the Superbowl... this year sucks for me so Far.
Chad#85

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's face it the Bus has more heart and passion in his pinky then our whole team. We had a good run. We beat the Pats which no one ever thought we could do so let's just be happy ending they dynasty bull crap. Our offense needs a lot of work in the off season though. Our Rb's are average at best. Jake is a loose cannon and rod smith is a dinosaur. So if the Broncos our serious about winning it all next year we better make some moves or imma be pissed na mean? And lets not just get a bunch of overpaid Ex-Browns this time. Lets go after sum of the big names ala Reggie Wayne then i will be one satisfied Broncos Die Hard.
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chad#85 wrote:
Let's face it the Bus has more heart and passion in his pinky then our whole team. We had a good run. We beat the Pats which no one ever thought we could do so let's just be happy ending they dynasty bull crap. Our offense needs a lot of work in the off season though. Our Rb's are average at best. Jake is a loose cannon and rod smith is a dinosaur. So if the Broncos our serious about winning it all next year we better make some moves or imma be pissed na mean? And lets not just get a bunch of overpaid Ex-Browns this time. Lets go after sum of the big names ala Reggie Wayne then i will be one satisfied Broncos Die Hard.

we don't have money to go after big names. we're 20 mill over the cap right now. the good news is that there's a lot of cuttable guys such as nalen, pryce and lynch. and yes our RB's are average at best, but our system turns them into stars. no need to spend money on that position. i'm hoping that we just get younger through the draft and add some quality depth through FA.
cattleman78

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the broncos did have a great season. congrats from a browns fan. yes hold your head high.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Neumatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DenVerGuY66 wrote:
haha i was getting bashed all day steelers but listen OH is closer 2 PA
than NJ is to Denver...lol but still im gunnna b in exile 2 morrow n not talk 2 anyone just nod
Ya well dont forget i live in ohio (i live in NE ohio)which is the home of are biggest rivals so i think we arohioe just about even on that part even though i have gotten to pick on some of my friends that thought pittsburgh wouldnt have a shot to beat you guys...

Jamison. on the sig
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan_101 wrote:
we don't have money to go after big names. we're 20 mill over the cap right now. the good news is that there's a lot of cuttable guys such as nalen, pryce and lynch. and yes our RB's are average at best, but our system turns them into stars. no need to spend money on that position. i'm hoping that we just get younger through the draft and add some quality depth through FA.

Nalen is a free agent. Lynch will not be cut. :/ Seriously, do you even know what you're talking about sometimes?

broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
broncosfan_101 wrote:

Nalen is a free agent. Lynch will not be cut. :/ Seriously, do you even know what you're talking about sometimes?

he very well could be. his cap number next year is something like 4 million. that is a crapload for an over the hill, 35 year old safety. the only reason he's been named to the last 2 Pro Bowls with us is because of his name and history. you know that chris, you see him play. if we can get ko simpson in the draft, we could move ferguson to SS and cut lynch, saving us a lot of money.

and if you read the post, you'll realize that i didn't say that we will cut him, i said that we could cut him (if we needed to).
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynch is due 2 million and change.

BearsFanForever

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to congradulate you guys on a Great Year, I was really pushing for you guys against Pittsburg.
Good luck next year, and kick some Indy butt while your at it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: