You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ATTENTION!MUST READ!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mike_ko10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think WR is a huge need. Eric Parker is a solid #2 and I would like to see what Vincent Jackson can do with a full year under his belt. I think they should address more pressing needs in this years draft (S, OT, MLB to replace Godfrey), and hope to get one of the stud WRs in next years draft.
nyyjones

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We seem to take a flyer on a "potential" No1 WR every year. This year, why not Martin Nance? He might be there in the 3rd for us, and would probably be a good choice there. Another player I think could be of help, and available in the 3rd is Dusty Dvoracek from Oklahoma, to give Williams some help and a backup at NT.
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually really like Dusty could be a good depth playing on the line. Even though most people dont like this idea, but I would like too see San Diego make a run for Koren Robinson. Koren has changed himself around, and the Vikes may want to go in a different direction at WR because of our great depth there. I would hate for Koren to leave as a Vikings fan but we are so deep at WR it is not neccessary to resign him so the Vikes can have more money for OL, SS and LB help. Koren would be awesome in Diego and could be a good number 2 behind McCardell. Robinson would be a huge threat to spread the field leaving the safetys off of Gates and Tomlinson. I dont think there are any wide receivers on the Chargers that 'scare' teams and Koren is the type of guy that could be a big play threat.
PadsChargers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robinson to the bolts just ain't gonna happen
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agreed, we already tried the Free agent market and got burned with Boston, SD won't overpay for overhyped WR, especially one going on his third team in 3 years and with the history K-Rob has.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: