Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My 3rd ever mock-Still trying 1rd-im trying explanations
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Opinions?
A
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
B
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
C
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
D
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

Hiero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roysmyboy31 wrote:
Dallas should take an OT, but not Colledge. I'd rather have Winston Justice.

ya colledge is not an RT, Justice or Carpenter/Lawson would be better.

Jason Garrett Bandwagon
Hiero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: My 3rd ever mock-Still trying 1rd-im trying explanations Reply with quote

seriously did you not watch football this year? Charlie Frye looked pretty good for a 2nd year guy.
DenVerGuY66 wrote:
Houston-Reggie Bush(You get the point its Reggie)
New Orleans-Matt Leinart(2 words Pocket Passer)
Tenessee-Vince Young(Need a Franchise QB)
NYJ-D'Brick Ferguson(With all those O-Lineman cut he is the answer)
Green Bay-AJ Hawk(He is your Playmaker next to Barnett)
San Fran-Jimmy Williams (Self-Expalanatory you guys are in trouble..he may help a bit)
Oakland-Mario Williams (Burgess is good but Hamilton aint)
Buffalo-Haloti Ngata (This bad boy will do one thing be "bad" on D(in a good way))
Detroit- Michael Huff (A safety will make more plays than an OT)
Arizona-Vernon Davis(Hes the best TE in the draft and a playmaker all you need now is a Franchise QB)
St.Louis-Antonio Cromartie(Early pick up my steal but he fits well with the D)
Cleveland- Johnathan Scott(Provides some protection for...wait who is your QB?)
Baltimore-Deangelo Williams( I still have faith with him especially when Lewis is packing)
Philly-Marcus McNeil(He is one of the important spots to fill..Dnab needs a good one)
Atlanta- Ko Simpson(Ive heard so much that he fits Denver well but Atl. has the benefit of being number 15 and a S is a need)
Miami-Jay Cutler(I really am not sure of this pick, what i can see is Miami trading down)
Minnesota-Chad Greenway (I Know you guys like this one...he is a future Zach Thomas IMO)
Dallas-Darryn College(1 word "PROTECTION")
San Diego-Darrnel Bing (Flies to the ball, lays the SMACKDOWN)
Kansas City-Broderick Bunkley(An inside man on D could be the answer)
New England-Tye Hill (Trouble in the secondary this year=better next yr)
Denver-Mathias Kiwanuka(All my Denver boys...Engelberger was resigned but so was Llynch M.K. is the answer for Pryce-put him as DT!!)
Tampa Bay-Ernie Simms (Can be another Derrick Brooks minus the same speed)
NYG-Gabe Waton (Gmen have no "inside" men...get one!)
Chicago- Leonard Pope (A big TE here and that says 7...Maybe Grossman can click with a HUGE target)
Cincinnati-Marcedes Lewis (Awsome pick up at the 26th spot)
Carolina -Demeco Ryans (This says more tackles and Forced Fumbles on D)
Jacksonville-Ashton Youboty (With Cromartie gone hes the next best thing for Jville)
Denver-Chad Jackson (Rod is old..end of story...Lelie is #2 material for now**look for Allen or Blue at Safety in RD 2)
Indianapolis-Bobby Carpenter(Improves a set of LB's that were even better this year)
Seattle-Max-Jean Giles (They just tagged Hutchinson now they need and opposite side guy)
Pittsburgh-Sinorice Moss (Randel El probably wont be back and he isnt a #2 reciever

Jason Garrett Bandwagon
eagles91

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: My 3rd ever mock-Still trying 1rd-im trying explanations Reply with quote

Hiero wrote:
seriously did you not watch football this year? Charlie Frye looked pretty good for a 2nd year guy.
DenVerGuY66 wrote:
Houston-Reggie Bush(You get the point its Reggie)
New Orleans-Matt Leinart(2 words Pocket Passer)
Tenessee-Vince Young(Need a Franchise QB)
NYJ-D'Brick Ferguson(With all those O-Lineman cut he is the answer)
Green Bay-AJ Hawk(He is your Playmaker next to Barnett)
San Fran-Jimmy Williams (Self-Expalanatory you guys are in trouble..he may help a bit)
Oakland-Mario Williams (Burgess is good but Hamilton aint)
Buffalo-Haloti Ngata (This bad boy will do one thing be "bad" on D(in a good way))
Detroit- Michael Huff (A safety will make more plays than an OT)
Arizona-Vernon Davis(Hes the best TE in the draft and a playmaker all you need now is a Franchise QB)
St.Louis-Antonio Cromartie(Early pick up my steal but he fits well with the D)
Cleveland- Johnathan Scott(Provides some protection for...wait who is your QB?)
Baltimore-Deangelo Williams( I still have faith with him especially when Lewis is packing)
Philly-Marcus McNeil(He is one of the important spots to fill..Dnab needs a good one)
Atlanta- Ko Simpson(Ive heard so much that he fits Denver well but Atl. has the benefit of being number 15 and a S is a need)
Miami-Jay Cutler(I really am not sure of this pick, what i can see is Miami trading down)
Minnesota-Chad Greenway (I Know you guys like this one...he is a future Zach Thomas IMO)
Dallas-Darryn College(1 word "PROTECTION")
San Diego-Darrnel Bing (Flies to the ball, lays the SMACKDOWN)
Kansas City-Broderick Bunkley(An inside man on D could be the answer)
New England-Tye Hill (Trouble in the secondary this year=better next yr)
Denver-Mathias Kiwanuka(All my Denver boys...Engelberger was resigned but so was Llynch M.K. is the answer for Pryce-put him as DT!!)
Tampa Bay-Ernie Simms (Can be another Derrick Brooks minus the same speed)
NYG-Gabe Waton (Gmen have no "inside" men...get one!)
Chicago- Leonard Pope (A big TE here and that says 7...Maybe Grossman can click with a HUGE target)
Cincinnati-Marcedes Lewis (Awsome pick up at the 26th spot)
Carolina -Demeco Ryans (This says more tackles and Forced Fumbles on D)
Jacksonville-Ashton Youboty (With Cromartie gone hes the next best thing for Jville)
Denver-Chad Jackson (Rod is old..end of story...Lelie is #2 material for now**look for Allen or Blue at Safety in RD 2)
Indianapolis-Bobby Carpenter(Improves a set of LB's that were even better this year)
Seattle-Max-Jean Giles (They just tagged Hutchinson now they need and opposite side guy)
Pittsburgh-Sinorice Moss (Randel El probably wont be back and he isnt a #2 reciever

charlie frye was a rookie...

bad eagles pick. it should have been greenway

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the critizem and all but ditchdigger it was a joke it was kinda mean on my part but bro WTF....it was a joke but i felt Scott was the best OT at this time. My fault on the mistakes it was the best one i have done this year. And im sorry but Frye is their frachise QB but lol they didnt go anywhere last year they were dead last, and dont forget not one guy made the pro bowl on the browns this year and i thought scott was a guy who can lead them

_BlueQuickSilver on the sig
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Jesus walks on water, Chuck Norris walks on jesus, and Tim Tebow walks on chuck norris. Laughing
dcarey20

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, jon scott is a late 1st early 2nd pick. winston justice is the #2 lineman. he is a top 15-20 pick. i dont even see him in the first round.

gabe watson to the giants? they have william joseph and kendrick clancy. joseph is a good DT and clancy is an above average one. i dont know how you thought they had no DTs

you say you see miami could trade down? that would never happen if cutler was available, which he wont be, because he will be a top 10 pick.

cromartie is too high. we arent sure if he is 100%

also, where is laurence maroney? hes a 1st round lock.

but, the #1 shocker of this entire mock...

where is LENDALE WHITE? he is a top 15 lock, possibly top 10, and maybe even #5 to the packers. how in the world could you have forgotten him?

poor, poor job

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about Cutler dropping that far and those Cowboys picks are way off.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lendale White falls to the 2nd round?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I have to agree with my fellow Browns fans. I don't think there is much of a chance that the Browns will take a tackle in the first round at all.
ftn49

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikesGuy07 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
bleans188 wrote:
definetly dont see jimmy williams going to the niners

Even after they released Plummer?

I can definitely see it happening after the release, the 49ers have nobody at CB now, they could use him.

After jimmy williams early exit from his bowl game for pushing an official, he wont see a niners uniform even IF he was better than huff which he isn't, of course that's imo.
scarolina

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DenVerGuY66 wrote:
thanks for the critizem and all but ditchdigger it was a joke it was kinda mean on my part but bro WTF....it was a joke but i felt Scott was the best OT at this time. My fault on the mistakes it was the best one i have done this year. And im sorry but Frye is their frachise QB but lol they didnt go anywhere last year they were dead last, and dont forget not one guy made the pro bowl on the browns this year and i thought scott was a guy who can lead them

they were dead last? in what? their pass D was top 10 and their run d was pitiful. overall d was average...late teens in overall ranking. and if they were dead last...they would be drafting number 1....like houston is, who was dead last. like ditch said....watch some football before you make one of these mocks. i know its hard to be objective sometimes, especially when we all have our own bias to our teams, but lets try to do that....ok
SteelTown43

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poorly done mock. LenDale White will be a top 15 pick, and there is no way he falls out of the first round because Pittsburgh would gladly snag him, and probably trade up if he falls past 21.
TTitanFAN32

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great Titans pick

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

negative we wont pick him there

The minute you start talking about what you're going to do if you lose, you have lost.
-George Shultz
Big ups y2lamanaki

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: