Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2006 NFL Mock Draft H Town Texas
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Where will Vince Young go in the Draft?
Texans
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Titans
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Jets
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Raiders
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
Somewhere Else
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible Eagles pick. The Eagles don't need a runningback, they signed Westbrook to a 5 year deal and drafted ryan moats in the third round last year. Now both of these guys are good players and will get their carries. That would leave 5-7 carries a game at most for a third running back. Why would anyone in their right mind want to address a third running back at 14? I mean westbrook and moats themselves were 3rd rounders and we have drafted no running back higher than them. Alot of people think we don't value LBs but we value them alot more than rbs.

A real Eagles fan would know we aren't going to draft a running back in the first round.
DonovanFMcNabb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took White there simply out of bias among other things. We traditionally do not draft LBs in the 1st and we won't draft oline, DE, or WR. I can't see us taking yet another DT in the 1st this year. I went with the best available player. Moats and Westbrook run too much alike for my taste. Buckhalter isn't likely to have the strength he did in 2003. We really need the change of pace back. If we went White here then Moats would be bumped in carries. Moats is solid but how could you pass him up if they stay withthat pick. The only other pick would be Bunkley, Greenway, or Watson and it would be too early to take Watson. I would liket o take a stab at a tweener like Manny Lawson. He looks like he is athletic enough to play coverage.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: