Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New mock draft with a little twist! What is it? find out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Was this Mock super duper or super pooper
Super Duper
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Niether
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Super Pooper
83%
 83%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

edreed4mvp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: New mock draft with a little twist! What is it? find out. Reply with quote

[u]Houston[/u]- D'Brickashaw Ferguseon
This is if Houston decides to go for need as they already signed Davis to a big extension last year
[u]New Orleans[/u]- Mario Williams
They would have picked the Brick, but he was just chosen so they'll take Mario over Reggie because, just like Houston, they already signed Duece to a large contract
[u]Tennennse[/u]- Reggie Bush
They have a tough decision to make here, take the franchise QB or the most exciting prospect to come out since Bo Jackson. They choose Reggie so they make McNair alittle bit happier and have a better chance to win this year
[u]New York Jets[/u]- AJ Hawk
I might get bashed for this, but they choose Hawk because of the scheme they run in NY for a great combo with Vilma. They face a tough decision here with Matt but want to win this year and have a better future with creating a terrific defense
[u]Green Bay[/u]- Vernon Davis
Do you choose Lienart or Favre. They go with Favre for one more year and still have some faith in Rodgers. If they choose Davis then it would be easier for them to let go of Walker. Although they have Franks, Davis is more of a WR/TE not just TE.
[u]San Fransisco[/u]- Micheal Huff
They do this because they signed Alex Smith to a 50 million dollar contract last year. Nolan wants to build on his defense like he had in Baltimore and knows how a saftey cn change a game (Ed Reed).
[u]Oakland[/u]- Matt Lienart
The fall finally stops as Oakland has struck gold, diamond and silver all at once with the biggest steal of all-time in the first round. Oakland doesn't screw this one up and gets a QB of the future and lets Brooks play this season and have Matt start next season like Palmer.
[u]Buffalo[/u]- Vince Young
Buffalo decides to draft a QB with a bunch of potential knowing that Losman is a bust. They let Young sit for a year to learn the system and play a few years down the road. Buffalo will start Young when they get enough talent around him, McGahee and Lee Evans.
[u]Detroit[/u]- Winston Justice
I've heard that they love this kid and want to shore up the offensive line for there QBs. This may be a reach as they could choose Cutler but think the o-line is a bigger priority now.
[u]Arizona[/u]- Jay Cutler
The signed Kurt Warner to an extension for now but need to also look out for the future and draft a QB. He will do well in this system with the WR and Edge. Could be an even better offense with this kid at QB.
[u]St. Louis[/u]- Tye Hill
The Rams did really well this off-season in fixing there defense and to it even more by adding Hill. I think it is a little bit of a reach but heard that Williams stock has fallen and that the Rams would trade down.
[u]Cleveland[/u]- Haloti Ngata
The Browns need a DT that demands double teams and can fit into the 3-4 defense and I don't think that Bunkley can do that so they take Ngata. This pick makes the Browns defense a force to be reckoned with as they become a top 10 defense, 12 minimum.
[u]Baltimore[/u]- Broderick Bunckley
Most people would say that they need an offensive lineman, but they don't as they already have a bunch of young guys that need more playing time together, so they go with the defensive line and choose Bunckley so they can get a better rush up the middle along with Pryce.
[u]Eagles[/u]- Ernie Simms
The Eagles are a 6-10 team with very little holes to fill. The only thing they need is linebacker and chose Ernie Simms. It was between him and Greenway and chose Simms because I think he's a better player and his stock has been rising.
[u]Denver[/u]- Chad Jackson
All of their positions are filled except WR. Smith, although good, is old and Lelie isn't as good as we thought. So they get a WR for the future number one job and the current number two.
[u]Miami[/u]- Manny Lawson
Their offense is set, as is there defense, but Jason Taylor could use a running mate to sack the QB. This will improve the whole Defense as it gets rid of pressure for Taylor and helps against the pass.

Minnesota- Chad Greenway
Dallas- Bobby Carpender
San Diego- Marcus McNeil
Kansas City- Sanantonio Holmes
New England- DeAngelo Williams
Denver- LenDale White
Tampa Bay- Eric Winston
Cinncinati- Leonard Pope
New York Giants- D'Qwell Jackson
Chicago- Mercedes Lewis
Caralina- Laurence Marooney
Jacksonville- Antonio Cromartie
New York Jets- Tamba Hali
Indianapolis- Gabe Watson
Seattle- Nick Mangold
Pittsburgh- Sinorice Moss

Tell me how you think. I know you all will disagree with Matt slipping, but I wanted to throw something new out there and hope you enjoi!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bears would take cromartie over lewis.
DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5416 wrote:
the bears would take cromartie over lewis.

The Jags wouldn't take Cromartie so I don't think there would be a problem there. The Jags no longer need a CB, they signed Brian Williams well over a month ago.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: