Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We could be Purple People Eaters again if weTrading down?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marshall

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: We could be Purple People Eaters again if weTrading down? Reply with quote

I like the Vikings to get another 2nd round pick, if were goining to take Nugent with the 49th pick. I Want what a good majority of people on this forum want. Merriman & Thomas Davis. I think we could get them both somewhere between 10-18. Problem is Dallas want's Merriman with the 11th pick, i'm pretty sure according to ESPN INSIDER. That's a narrow space to trade down in. But with the cluster of rbs,wrs and qbs it may be perfect to get a second round pick to get to use on a wr. Like henry for instance. i mean Defense wins, why draft a wide out SUPER high if MOSS couldn't get us to the promise land. I mean with 2 first round picks on defense we could get Top 5 maybe, let DAUNTE earn his money. Moving the ball getting first downs and having a great leg at kicker has gotten a plenty lot teams Super bowls. i like merriman to finish our Lbs off, Thomas at SS, then the greatest move ever to make us the real PURPLE PEOPLE EATERS move Chavious to Corner again. That give us williams ans Chavious as the nickel and dime backs, with russell on special teams like Walsh. We COULD BE GREAT!! if we don't get cute and draft a stinking wr in the 1st round.
Helter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris henry I think would be an ideal draft choice for WR
marshall

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should only draft a wr late, all DDDDD Twisted Evil

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: