Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vikings moving to #3 pick ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thevikes99

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Vikings moving to #3 pick ? Reply with quote

I was wondering if anyone else heard the vikings trading the browns for the 1st rd #3 pick so they can get Mike Williams ?

I heard they want him pretty bad since the bears and the bucks want him.
True or false ?
Nykooo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We did hear that rumor, but it would only come true if Mike Williams is availible at #3 and the Vikings didn't think he could fall to them. Don't be surprise if he's not the one they really target.

The Vikings paid a huge price to learn that when they ended up with McKenzie instead of Ryan Sims. So Tice learn to blow smoke to cloud his real intention. He may have been tricked if the Vikings didn't felt that strong before Mike Williams workout.

Basically, it's possible we do move up. We may stay put to. You'll see what will happen on draft day. They may trade for another Wide receiver too. Seriously I do believe signing Travis Taylor do mean we will address this question in the draft and there will be no trade before that.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
macksb13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: i hope Reply with quote

I hope this is true. Mike Williams is the best player in the draft. We need to get him and not Anquan Bolden.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: