Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coltsfan1893

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a Colts fan and im from Eastern New York. Im in hight scholl right now play for the Hilton Cadets Football. I hope to talk Football here alot. I make sig but im not that good. I you would like to make me a sig just pm me.

Thanks
Tyler
manningmanor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Arlington, VA. I'm a diehard and misplaced colts fans in an area full of fairweatherd patriots and redskins fans

Everyone knows its Butters
Indy_Azul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I've been reading this forum for a few days now and I finally got my activation email. I'm a die hard Colts fan living in the state of Tennessee (which adds up to me hating the Titans even more). I hope to have fun on this site and be able to read others' opinions.

Thanks!
Mooche

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys! My name is Kristian and I am a Colts fan from Winnipeg, Canada. I have loved my Colts for a long time and am very passionate overall about the game of football. I look forward to chatting it up about the Colts with you all, see you around!
DieHardColtsFan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I didn't realize how long it had been since we had a post in here. Welcome to all of the new people I might have missed. Glad to have more Colts fans on the board.

Thanks for the sig footballplay52!
Coltsfan8593

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Im new and im a colts fan. Glad to be here
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Coltsfan8953, come back often.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
seriously27

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Welcome Coltsfan8953, come back often.

Please...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys.

I'm from Denmark ( Laughing ). I am a pure Colts fan and I've been that since I watched my first football game 3 years ago (yeah it was a Colts-game, and I fell in love with Colts Embarassed)

Hope you wanna take care of me, I'm here to learn more about football, since the football culture in Denmark isn't very high.. some of my friends do not even know what a ******* yard is.

Smile Smile
qahhaarscolt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:53 pm    Post subject: WELWCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Itís good to see more people weather man or woman U.S., Canada or Denmark, new to football or old. We live in so many different parts of the country and world and so many different things are being said in those places makes for a better forum. The more people we have the better more personalities more ideas and best of all MORE COLTS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The SIG HIT GOLD!!! WHIT Jgoldiscool!!!!!!!THX!!!!
Blair15White

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm not sure if you guys do introductions to new people like this (other sites I'm apart of do) but I'm new and found this site looking at draft projections. As you can tell by my name I'm a Blair White fan, yes I saw the topic on him, I've liked home since he played for Michigan State. I feel like this is a good site and am looking forward to getting to know you guys.
Blair15White

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I copy and pasted that, should've revised
wayne87reggie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blair15White wrote:
Hi I'm not sure if you guys do introductions to new people like this (other sites I'm apart of do) but I'm new and found this site looking at draft projections. As you can tell by my name I'm a Blair White fan, yes I saw the topic on him, I've liked home since he played for Michigan State. I feel like this is a good site and am looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you stay a while and are an active poster. The Colts forum has the smallest following on the site so all new posters are greatly appreciated!

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.
bladefd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellas, I have been on these forums quite a bit since registering a while back. I only posted a few times on these forums before the last few days; I will visit these forums at least once every couple days and try to contribute as much as possible. I was never really a big-time poster, and most of my posts were in the fantasy football section before recently. I would read through posts in these Colts forums and the general forums but never really posted.

As for me, I live in NJ, and I started watching football closely in 2006. Before that, I may glance at news and watch a couple football games throughout the year, but I wasn't deep into it. It wasn't until 2007 that I started to watch A LOT of football and in 2008 I became a Colts fan. Between 2008, 2009 and this year, I have not missed many Colts games. Peyton Manning became my favorite player as I started to watch more and more football. Once I become a fan of a team, I stay loyal to that team forever.

My other favorites sports team in the Lakers. I am one of the biggest Lakers fans you will find; I watch about 60-65 regular season Laker games and every single playoff game. I consider myself a bigger Lakers fan than a Colts fan, but I expect both teams to become equals as far as my favoritism goes. It will take some time though; I have been an official Laker fan since 2000 and Colts wasn't official until 2008 (I did watch them quite a bit in 2007 but wasn't enough games to consider myself a fan - 8+ Colts games per season = Colts fan or 50+ Lakers fans per season = Lakers fan IMO).

I will definitely become an active poster around here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bladefd wrote:
Hello fellas, I have been on these forums quite a bit since registering a while back. I only posted a few times on these forums before the last few days; I will visit these forums at least once every couple days and try to contribute as much as possible. I was never really a big-time poster, and most of my posts were in the fantasy football section before recently. I would read through posts in these Colts forums and the general forums but never really posted.

As for me, I live in NJ, and I started watching football closely in 2006. Before that, I may glance at news and watch a couple football games throughout the year, but I wasn't deep into it. It wasn't until 2007 that I started to watch A LOT of football and in 2008 I became a Colts fan. Between 2008, 2009 and this year, I have not missed many Colts games. Peyton Manning became my favorite player as I started to watch more and more football. Once I become a fan of a team, I stay loyal to that team forever.

My other favorites sports team in the Lakers. I am one of the biggest Lakers fans you will find; I watch about 60-65 regular season Laker games and every single playoff game. I consider myself a bigger Lakers fan than a Colts fan, but I expect both teams to become equals as far as my favoritism goes. It will take some time though; I have been an official Laker fan since 2000 and Colts wasn't official until 2008 (I did watch them quite a bit in 2007 but wasn't enough games to consider myself a fan - 8+ Colts games per season = Colts fan or 50+ Lakers fans per season = Lakers fan IMO).

I will definitely become an active poster around here.

sweet

Fav teams:
Colts
Pacers/Lakers
NYY
USC-football
IU-basketball

reckless123 wrote:
I would love to see this go back and forth but its unlike Harden to get defensive.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: