You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What about matt

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeremyCB25

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: What about matt Reply with quote

Hey card fans, i just read this on a rumor site www.profootballtalk.com
talking about matt leinhert slipping to us at 10. As much as I LOVE sims from fsu, this article has me intrigued. What do you think, he is the only quarterback other than whitehurst i can see fitting our system.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd take anything profootballtalk says with a big grain of salt.

I'd love for it happen but profootballtalk is the biggest joke of any website currently running. See please their article on the Philadelphia Eagles signing LeCharles Bentley.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: What about matt Reply with quote

JeremyCB25 wrote:
talking about matt leinhert slipping to us at 10. As much as I LOVE sims from fsu, this article has me intrigued. What do you think, he is the only quarterback other than whitehurst i can see fitting our system.

1 in a million chance of that happening and if it did give us an a+ on our draft chart with that pick alone
MetalHerzeleid

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: What about matt Reply with quote

JeremyCB25 wrote:

The site is just known for stirring the pot and has no credible sources. However I do believe Matt could fall but it would be alot of IFs before he could reach to 10. Say the draft goes down like this:
1. Bush
2. Hawk
3. Young
4. Ferguson
5. Williams
6. Davis
7. Huff - Oakland could get him for the QB of the future and he is from Cali, however they might stick with grooming Walter and they have other bigger needs than QB.
8. Ngata/Justice - Bills could look at a QB but Losman should be given another chance and lets not forget Holcomb and Nall are there as well.
9. Sims - Harrington will be cut and they don't really have a stud at the position but its loaded with King, Kitna and McCown.
10 Leinart?

We might have a good chance at getting him but we can't also forget the possiblity of other teams trying to move up. Vikings, Rams perhaps and even Chiefs could all try to make some movement.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Re: What about matt Reply with quote

MetalHerzeleid wrote:
JeremyCB25 wrote:

The site is just known for stirring the pot and has no credible sources. However I do believe Matt could fall but it would be alot of IFs before he could reach to 10. Say the draft goes down like this:
1. Bush
2. Hawk
3. Young
4. Ferguson
5. Williams
6. Davis
7. Huff - Oakland could get him for the QB of the future and he is from Cali, however they might stick with grooming Walter and they have other bigger needs than QB.
8. Ngata/Justice - Bills could look at a QB but Losman should be given another chance and lets not forget Holcomb and Nall are there as well.
9. Sims - Harrington will be cut and they don't really have a stud at the position but its loaded with King, Kitna and McCown.
10 Leinart?

We might have a good chance at getting him but we can't also forget the possiblity of other teams trying to move up. Vikings, Rams perhaps and even Chiefs could all try to make some movement.

ngata justice sims above leinart if that happens it will be the talk of the draft for a week
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends o what the Titans and jets do but the latest talk is that leinart could slip as far as 13 in this draft.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Depends o what the Titans and jets do but the latest talk is that leinart could slip as far as 13 in this draft.

that is purely ridiculous he shouldnt drop pass us
stchamp98

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:

that is purely ridiculous he shouldnt drop pass us

My thinking as well.
Matt6233

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way can get him is trading up.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt6233 wrote:

denny never does that itr costs too much money wise and draft picks wise
stchamp98

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt6233 wrote:

Denny has made it very clear that we will stay at the #10 spot.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: