Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Postions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
footballforever29

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Postions Reply with quote

I was wondering wat you guys think are the most important postions in the NFL. Alot of people will say that QB is number one and some people think that your pass rusher is most important. I was just curious wat you guys thought.
Harrington is da man

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the offensive side of the ball QB would be favorite in most people's opinions, but im going to say RB is the most important position on the offensive side of the ball, because I seen many teams that had a good QB but still didnt play very well because they didnt have a good RB, take Philly for instance, 2 years ago Duce and Brian Westbrooke were both injured and they struggled mightely.

On the defensive side of the ball im going to say LB because if you cant stop the run your more or likely going to loose, and they can put pressure on QB's and tackle well.

Im going to say out of both RB and LB, LB is my #1 choice for most important position.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capologist . . . hands down
Superfreak842

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill go with long snapper on this one. Just ask Junkins from the Giants a couple of years ago in that 49ers debacle. lol, funniest [inappropriate/removed] ive ever seen!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: