You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

C*t*w's 2/6 3 round Mock with FA's, and Trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How did I do?
Great, I'm the next Kiper (is that a good thing?)
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Pretty good
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Average
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Poor, like Rex Grossman's XLI performance
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
Terrible, I'd fail out of Football Mocking School
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
As good as Marty Schottenheimer is at coaching (bad)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

ScottyBBadd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cav_fan2 wrote:
Not a bad mock for Dallas, I just dont think that they will go Safety in the 1st round....

I think that they will more than likely trade down, but that is just speculation...

If they stay where they are, I see them taking Bowe, Ginn or Meachem in the 1st (Unless Henry moves to FS or Aaron Glenn retires - Then take Aaron Ross, Hughes, Revis or Fred Bennett {YES I THINK HE IS 1st ROUND TALENT!!})

I like the Ramirez pick in the 2nd...

And depending what they do in the 1st, either draft Higgins or Steve Smith or take BPA (DT, CB, O-line)

Good draft overall though!!!

>>>>Also, there is no way that Dallas doesnt sign at least one FA this year...we have a TON of cap room!!!<<<<

With that much cap room, they might address the O-line in free agency. Most mocks have the Boys going with Justin Blalock in the 1st. Although Arron Ross or Michael Griffin make sense there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jamie4273

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You draft order is off after round 1. I have not found a single draft order that is correct in round 2-7 yet. Check this web page for the correct draft order for rounds 2-7, traded draft picks and some other good stuff.

www.thehuddlereport.com

Hope this helps.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: