You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Feb. 8 - 3 Rounds - Updated
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eh3034

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:26 am    Post subject: Feb. 8 - 3 Rounds - Updated Reply with quote

1 Oakland - JaMarcus Russell, QB
2 Detroit - Joe Thomas, OT
3 *Cleveland - Adrian Peterson, RB
4 *Tampa Bay - Calvin Johnson, WR
5 Arizona - Alan Branch, DT
6 Washington - Gaines Adams, DE
7 Minnesota - Jamaal Anderson, DE
8 Houston - Marshawn Lynch, RB
9 Miami - Brady Quinn, QB
10 Atlanta - Laron Landry, S
11 San Francisco - Abomi Okoye, DT
12 Buffalo - Patrick Willis, ILB
13 St. Louis - Dwayne Jarrett, WR
14 Carolina - Levi Brown, OT
15 Pittsburgh - Adam Carriker, DE
16 Green Bay - Reggie Nelson, S
17 Jacksonville - Quentin Moses, DE
18 Cincinnati - Darrelle Revis, CB
19 Tennessee - Ted Ginn, WR
20 N.Y. Giants - Paul Posluszny, OLB
21 Denver - Michael Griffin, S
22 Dallas - Justin Blalock, OG
23 Kansas City - DeMarcus Tyler, DT
24 New England - Leon Hall, CB
25 N.Y. Jets - Jarvis Moss, DE
26 Philadelphia - Lawrence Timmons, OLB
27 New Orleans - Daymeion Hughes, CB
28 New England - Dwayne Bowe, WR
29 Baltimore - Ryan Kalil, OC
30 San Diego - Robert Meachem, WR
31 Chicago - Arron Sears, OT/OG
32 Indianapolis - Jon Beason, OLB

33 Oakland - Sidney Rice, WR
34 Detroit - Buster Davis, ILB
35 *Tampa Bay - Charles Johnson, DE
36 *Cleveland - Quinn Pitcock, DT
37 N.Y. Jets - Michael Bush, RB
38 Arizona - Joe Staley, OT
39 Houston - Brandon Meriweather, S
40 Miami - LaMarr Woodley, DE
41 Minnesota - Jason Hill, WR
42 San Francisco - Chris Houston, CB
43 Buffalo - Zach Miller, TE
44 Atlanta - Tony Ugoh, OT
45 Carolina - Rufus Alexander, OLB
46 Pittsburgh - Anthony Spencer, DE
47 Green Bay - Kenny Irons, RB
48 Jacksonville - J.L. Higgins, WR
49 Cincinnati - Greg Olsen, TE
50 Tennessee - Victor Abiamiri, DE
51 St. Louis - Eric Weddle, S
52 N.Y. Giants - Doug Free, OT
53 Denver - Justin Harrell, DT
54 Dallas - Anthony Gonzalez, WR
55 Kansas City - Aaron Ross, CB
56 Seattle - Josh Beekman, OG
57 N.Y. Jets - Ben Grubbs, OG
58 Philadelphia - Drew Stanton, QB
59 New Orleans - H.B. Blades, ILB
60 New England - Earl Everett, OLB
61 Baltimore - Tony Hunt, RB
62 San Diego - Brandon Siler, ILB
63 Chicago - Craig Davis, WR
64 Tampa Bay - Brian Leonard, FB

65 Oakland - Kyle Young, OC
66 Detroit - Fred Bennett, CB
67 *Cleveland - Troy Smith, QB
68 *Tampa Bay - Josh Wilson, CB
69 Arizona - Samson Satele, OC/OG
70 Denver - Mason Crosby, K
71 Miami - Marcus McCauley, CB
72 Minnesota - Manuel Ramirez, OG
73 Houston - Ryan Harris, OT
74 Buffalo - Brandon Mebane, DT
75 Atlanta - Dan Bazuin, DE
76 San Francisco - Chansi Stuckey, WR
77 Pittsburgh - Doug Datish, OC
78 Green Bay - Scott Chandler, TE
79 Jacksonville - David Harris, ILB
80 Cincinnati - N/A
81 Tennessee - Marshal Yanda, OG
82 St. Louis - Kareem Brown, DT
83 Carolina - Michael Johnson, S
84 N.Y. Giants - Lorenzo Booker, RB
85 Denver - Ikaika-Alama Francis, DE
86 Dallas - Tanard Jackson, CB
87 Kansas City - Steve Smith, WR
88 Seattle - Eric Wright, CB
89 N.Y. Jets - Ryan McBean, DE/DT
90 **New Orleans - Marcus Thomas, DT **Philadelphia - Aundrae Allison, WR
91 New Orleans - Joe Newton, TE
92 New England - Aaron Rouse, S
93 Baltimore - Kevin Kolb, QB
94 San Diego - Tim Duckworth, OG
95 Chicago - Tony Taylor, OLB
96 Indianapolis - Mike Jones, OG

* Pick to be determined by coin flip
** Pick belongs to Philadelphia if they do not resign Stallworth.
hrubes20

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the Fins Ben Grubbs in the 2nd and you have yourself one fine mock draft.

Big thanks to Big_Palooka on the sig!
eh3034

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought about Grubbs or Beekman but I went with Woodley. I may have to switch it now, thanks for the input.
Twinblade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a nice draft but one prob.. I rather have Reggie Nelson... hes going to be the bigger star and impact player.
Hank_Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Bengals draft -- ecchhh! Reply with quote

I don't like that you have Cincy without a defensive line pick. Going CB in the first round is a possibility, and even though I like the idea of a TE like Olson falling to the Bengals in round two, I don't see it happening.

They might go for a free agent corner, maybe Nate Clements of the Bills.

I'd rather see them get a DT like Amobi Okoye or Quinn Pitcock, or a DE like Adam Carriker, Quentin Moses or Jarvis Moss with the #18 pick.
rpmwr19

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop giving the vikings Jamaal Anderson in the first round. The only DE we would take is Gaines Adams. We have spent a first round draft pick on DE's twice in the past four years and it is a cluttered position. Jason Hill is not nearly enough for us to improve our WR corps. We need a number one wide receiver. Either CJ or DJ and since CJ isnt likely it should be DJ at the pick. McCauley may have had some bad workouts but he wont fall to the third round. There will be plenty of teams that jump on him in round two

DJ
McCauley
Spaeth

would be a much better draft for the vikings

2017 Aggregate Draft Board
eh3034

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings fans all want different things, and being a Vikings fan myself I want a pass rush...Adams or Anderson....and then WR, WR, G in rounds 2-4
Tazman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am ok with your first round pick for the Eagles but they don't need to draft a QB in round 2 and if they keep the third rounder (which they are going to do) they don't need a wide reciever.

Please folks when you do these you have to look at what the teams needs are and how they addressed these needs the last two years. The Eagles took 3 recievers last year. Jason Avant, Jeremy Bloom and they aquired Hank Baskett via trade (he was an UDRFA). The year before that they drafted Reggie Brown in round 2 and they have 27year old Greg Lewis on the team. There is really no room for another draft pick at the position.

THe Eagles were the 2nd leading offense in the NFL last year. Number 1 when McNabb was at the helm. Besides Stallworth they return everyone on offense. They don't need anything on offense, its all about defense
clvbrowns

i like it, but unless we get 2 2nd round picks i doubt we dont take a guard or rt here

Last edited by clvbrowns on Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Young Legend

33 Oakland - Sidney Rice, WR
Over Joe Staley?

65 Oakland - Kyle Young, OC
Kareem Brown here
eh3034

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tazman wrote:
I am ok with your first round pick for the Eagles but they don't need to draft a QB in round 2 and if they keep the third rounder (which they are going to do) they don't need a wide reciever.

Please folks when you do these you have to look at what the teams needs are and how they addressed these needs the last two years. The Eagles took 3 recievers last year. Jason Avant, Jeremy Bloom and they aquired Hank Baskett via trade (he was an UDRFA). The year before that they drafted Reggie Brown in round 2 and they have 27year old Greg Lewis on the team. There is really no room for another draft pick at the position.

THe Eagles were the 2nd leading offense in the NFL last year. Number 1 when McNabb was at the helm. Besides Stallworth they return everyone on offense. They don't need anything on offense, its all about defense

With the 3rd rounder, I just figured they would have that pick if they lost Stallworth, so drafting WR there would replace him. I could go defense there or defense in round 2 and QB in round 3 because I believe they will need a QB to replace Garcia as McNabb's backup/injury replacement.
Twinblade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate it when people say Falcons are getting Laron Landry.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Bengals draft -- ecchhh! Reply with quote

Hank_Scorpio wrote:
I don't like that you have Cincy without a defensive line pick. Going CB in the first round is a possibility, and even though I like the idea of a TE like Olson falling to the Bengals in round two, I don't see it happening.

They might go for a free agent corner, maybe Nate Clements of the Bills.

I'd rather see them get a DT like Amobi Okoye or Quinn Pitcock, or a DE like Adam Carriker, Quentin Moses or Jarvis Moss with the #18 pick.

LB and CB are bigger problems than the dline. LB because Thurman is a moron, and Pollack is injured. CB because James is done, and Oneal will be over 30 and a moron. Clements would be great in FA but he will command top dollar and Mike Brown is not known for giving top dollars in FA.

Pitcock is not a 1st rd pick, and the only way I would want him in the 2nd is if the Bengals move to a 3-4 and he can be a 3-4 DE.

In this sitaution I would stick with Revis in rd 1 and he can do exactly what JJo did last year in nickling right away and taking over as the season progresses. Plus he can be the PR immediately. In rd 2 I would go with Brandon Silar as he can be a MLB or WLB in the 4-3 or an ILB in the 3-4.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
Tazman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh3034 wrote:
Tazman wrote:

With the 3rd rounder, I just figured they would have that pick if they lost Stallworth, so drafting WR there would replace him. I could go defense there or defense in round 2 and QB in round 3 because I believe they will need a QB to replace Garcia as McNabb's backup/injury replacement.

Do you do any research before you spew this stuff? The Eagles have AJ Feely as their backup QB. He is a former starter who has played very well in this sytem (IE look at his numbers in this years Atlanta game and look at what he did the last time he was here)

As far as Wide outs go, once again do some research. The Eagles took two wide outs in the draft last year Jason Avant and Jeremy Bloom and they traded for UDRFA Hank Baskett (who played extremely well as a rookie). They drafted Reggie Brown in 2005 and they have 27 year old Greg Lewis on the roster already. But of course since you have them losing Stallworth they HAVE TO ADD A reciever. Dumb dumb dumb.

Here is an idea for your draft Brian Leonard in round 2 (the Eagles have only Westbrook as reliable back on their roster) and Aaron Rouse in round 3 (safety is the biggest need on this team they only have 2 under contract and they both are technically free safties.)
49ers07F

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, we get the young stud from Louisville at DT, Chris Houston is a nice CB pick in the second round, but i perfer getting N. Clements from FA, but who is Chansi Stuckey, never heard of him. But nice draft good job

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: