You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My 2007 Draft With With Expinations

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HenryFlo91

Location: Ya Mothers House, Your Girls House, Your Girls Best Friend House :)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: My 2007 Draft With With Expinations Reply with quote

Pick: 1 Oakland: JaMarcus Russell
He's Big, Strong, And Can Throw, Al Davis loves passing the ball.

Pick: 2 Detroit: Brady Quinn
I Kno, I kno, Joe Thomas should be the pick here but Jeff Butkus plays LT and so does Joe Thomas, I Dont see either of them changing positions any time soon so the lions pick up their Franchise QB

Pick: 3 Cleveland: Adrian Peterson
Two Words: Ruben Droughs

4 Tampa Bay: Calvin Johnson
Galloway is Old, Dont kno whats wrong with Michael Clayton. So they get
the best Player in the Draft.

Pick: 5 Arizona: Joe Thomas
Cardinals are happy here as Joe Thomas drops to Number 5 and Leinhart finally has some time to throw the ball to Fitzgerald and Boldin.

Pick: 6 Washington: Alan Branch
Being a Philidelphia fan, everytime we play the Redskins, they seem to have no pass rush at all or any pressure. So they pick up a young DT Stud

Pick: 7 Minnesota: Dwayne Jarrett
Vikings main objective of 2008 Should be: Help Tavaris become a young good QB. Dwayne Jarrett can help Tavaris immediately. Lets hope hes doesnt turn out Like Mike Williams

Pick: 8 Houston: Laron Landry

I really dont kno whats wrong with The Texans orginaztion after passing up on Reggie Bush, Vince Young,D'Brickshaw Ferguson, Leinart. O lord help the texans. Laron Landry should help that weak secondary.

Pick: 9 Miami: Amobi Okoye
They hopped Quinn can fall to number 9, but they pick up the 19 year old phenom. I think Vinnie Holliday would leave to free agency, leaving the DT spot empty.

Pick: 10 Atlanta: Reggie Nelson
Who is the Falcons Free Safety? I Don't Know Either

Pick: 11 San Francisco: Darelle Revis
The Key To Building a Good Team is Defense. The 49ers are almost the hump and Darelle Revis will help there weak secondary.

Pick: 12 Buffalo: Patrick Willis
Even tho Clements is leaving in free agency, the bills need to help there linebacker corps. Willis and Spikes would be a good LB Corp for years to come

Pick: 13 St. Louis: Gaines Adams
I Think ST. Louis goes with Defense here as Gaines Adams is picked by the rams. Him and Leonard Little would make a really good DE Tandem

Pick: 14 Carolina: Paul Polunzy(Sp?)
Even THo Safety is a need, The Top Safties have gone and they look to help there linebacking corps. Paul can play all 3 linebacker spots.

Pick: 15 Pittsburgh: Levi Brown
I Think the Steelers want to establish there running game again which Pittsburg is known for, so they pick up The kid from Pennsylvania.

Pick: 16 Green Bay: Marshawn Lynch

Ahman Green is probably gonna get cut, and if he doesnt get cut, i say still draft Marshawn Lynch. He can do everything and help 89 Year Old Farve with the passing game.

Pick: 17 Jacksonville: Ted Ginn Jr.
Even Tho They Drafted Matt Jones last year First round and Reggie Williams, in the year before, theyre missing a gamebreaker.

Pick: 18 Cincinnati:Leon Hall
They Need a Corner and a player who doesnt get arrested.

Pick: 19 Tennessee: Robert Meachem
Vince Young has played incredible and to my guess the Titans should give Young more passing options. They pick the local kid.

Pick: 20 NY Giants: Lawrence Timmons
Well after The Giants release Arrington and Emmons u think they would draft a fast linebacker.

Pick: 21 Denver: Micheal Griffin
Denver Needs a FS to replace Lynch and Micheal Griffin can do that. Can also play SS

Pick: 22 Dallas: Justin Blalock
Well, they need offensive line help and Blalock can play both Guard and Tackle, a need for Dallas

Pick: 23 Kansas City: Sidney Rice

Well, everyone watched the Chiefs Vs Colts game in the playoffs. The Chiefs have no other Receivers except for Tony Gonzalez, who gets doubled team now. They draft Sidney Rice who can open up the field for Gonzalez and LJ

Pick: 24 NE (from Sea): Buster Davis
Fast, can hit, and can play all 3 linebacker spots. Age is a concern for the linebackers, as Brushci looks at retirement.

Pick: 25 NY Jets: Adam Carriker
Being a Jet Fan, The Jets seem to have no pass rush whatsoever. Even tho Von Offohen plays DE, switch him back to NT and Let Carriker play DE.

Pick: 26 Philadelphia: LaMar Woodley
Jim Johnson likes to rotate Defensive Ends and seeing how Kease cant stay healthly for a whole season, they pick up this young stud.

Pick: 27 New Orleans: Marcus McCauley
Well.. Fred Thomas is not the answer....

Pick: 28 New England: Dwayne Bowe

Brady Needs Recivers. Even tho they drafted Chad Jackson in the first round last year, the other recievers had not played good so far.

Pick: 29 Baltimore: Michael Bush

Baltimore looks for A RB just like Jamal and they find one in Michael Bush.

Pick: 30 San Diego: Brandon Merriweather

Who are the Chargers Safetys?

Pick: 31 Chicago: Aaron Sears.
Helps with the depth at T position and gives Rex Grossman more time to throw another interception Wink

Pick: 32 Indianapolis: Jon Beason
The Young Stud from the U gets pick by Indy and fits the Cover 2 scheme that Dungy uses

Comments please! and if u disagree with a pick let me kno Smile
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Jags pick... easy on the explainations though.
kellenwinslow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Pick: 3 Cleveland: Adrian Peterson
Two Words: Ruben Droughs"
ok first of all, if you are going to bash a player at least be able to spell their first and last name right-reuben droughns
second of dont even try to bash him, its not his fault that he had no where to run every time he touched the ball. its the depletion of the browns o-line in 2006.
does arizona have to draft a new rb at #5 this year because james didnt have the year everyone expected him to have???
dont give me that crap
baller11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and is DE anderson not a first rounder?

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!
thesickness89

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

not blaylock! hes not a first rounder!

BrettWolfe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Miami pick

Dolphins Fan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: