Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Panthers sign third round pick Johnson
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jawn


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 6437
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Panthers sign third round pick Johnson Reply with quote

The Panthers have signed their third round selection, DE Charles Johnson. This is good to hear, hopefully this will start the rest of the Panthers signings.

http://www.panthers.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=20488
_________________

LOTO.Tailback on the sig


Last edited by Jawn on Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
PhillipJordan2


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 442
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with Mike Rucker likely missing the entire 07 season this is HUGE

Johnson should make an immediate impact
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crushed_Hope


Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1157
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Panthers sign third round pick Johnson Reply with quote

Jawn wrote:
The Panthers have signed their round round selection, DE Charles Johnson. This is good to hear, hopefully this will start the rest of the Panthers signings.

http://www.panthers.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=20488



Interesting, I must have missed that round last Draft.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dtwizzy2k5


Joined: 16 Feb 2006
Posts: 3302
Location: potomac, maryland
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Panthers sign third round pick Johnson Reply with quote

Crushed_Hope wrote:
Jawn wrote:
The Panthers have signed their round round selection, DE Charles Johnson. This is good to hear, hopefully this will start the rest of the Panthers signings.

http://www.panthers.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=20488



Interesting, I must have missed that round last Draft.


You missed the round round? Really? It's right after the square round...
_________________

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4032056&sid=46043bada13909aa3b3823c562cb2514#4032056 CLICK THE LINK FOR MY LATEST MOCK DRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arem20


Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 6863
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that will be good for them.
_________________
R.I.P Crakburn and BoYz2tHeBoWl
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
panthersfo'life


Joined: 26 Jan 2007
Posts: 6163
Location: Elf Tower, New Mexico
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Panthers sign third round pick Johnson Reply with quote

dtwizzy2k5 wrote:
Crushed_Hope wrote:
Jawn wrote:
The Panthers have signed their round round selection, DE Charles Johnson. This is good to hear, hopefully this will start the rest of the Panthers signings.

http://www.panthers.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=20488



Interesting, I must have missed that round last Draft.


You missed the round round? Really? It's right after the square round...


I thought it was called the circle round? Oh well i must be mistaken.


On a serious note I like the signing i just hope he doesn't bust like a lot of our third round picks.
_________________
[quote="Mike Matt 2011 in the freakiest looking fruit thread"]I opened this thread expecting to see a picture of Richard Simmons...[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
PhycoPantherFan


Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 2343
Location: Asheville
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Panthers sign third round pick Johnson Reply with quote

panthersfo'life wrote:
dtwizzy2k5 wrote:
Crushed_Hope wrote:
Jawn wrote:
The Panthers have signed their round round selection, DE Charles Johnson. This is good to hear, hopefully this will start the rest of the Panthers signings.

http://www.panthers.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=20488



Interesting, I must have missed that round last Draft.


You missed the round round? Really? It's right after the square round...


I thought it was called the circle round? Oh well i must be mistaken.


On a serious note I like the signing i just hope he doesn't bust like a lot of our third round picks.


exactly bust like alot of our 3rd round picks just like Steve Smith did.
and Will Witherspoon

mmm..thats perrty much it...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nderk


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 1016
Location: Nottingham, England
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
exactly bust like alot of our 3rd round picks just like Steve Smith did.
and Will Witherspoon

mmm..thats perrty much it...


He's talking about Atiyah Ellison mainly I think...
_________________

Thanks to ctmagic24 for the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dtwizzy2k5


Joined: 16 Feb 2006
Posts: 3302
Location: potomac, maryland
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you guys sign Jon Beason ASAP so he can start learning the Rams' playbook. He might as well get a head start seeing as how all the Panthers' linebackers end up with us anyway Laughing
_________________

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=4032056&sid=46043bada13909aa3b3823c562cb2514#4032056 CLICK THE LINK FOR MY LATEST MOCK DRAFT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jawn


Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Posts: 6437
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: Panthers sign third round pick Johnson Reply with quote

Crushed_Hope wrote:
Jawn wrote:
The Panthers have signed their round round selection, DE Charles Johnson. This is good to hear, hopefully this will start the rest of the Panthers signings.

http://www.panthers.com/Common/Article.aspx?id=20488



Interesting, I must have missed that round last Draft.


Haha, my bad. I edited it.
_________________

LOTO.Tailback on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Go Bolts


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 3481
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if there will be a struggle to sign Jarrett....thats the only drawback with drafting 1st round talent in round 2
_________________


Regular Season: 10 picks (Chargers Record), 3 TDs, 109.88 yard FG return (NFL Record)
Postseason: 2 picks, 1 TD
Pro Bowl: 2 picks (Tie Pro Bowl Record)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
panther89


Joined: 02 Mar 2007
Posts: 1501
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dtwizzy2k5 wrote:
I hope you guys sign Jon Beason ASAP so he can start learning the Rams' playbook. He might as well get a head start seeing as how all the Panthers' linebackers end up with us anyway Laughing


Ha funny not gonna happen. Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
panther89


Joined: 02 Mar 2007
Posts: 1501
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Bolts wrote:
I wonder if there will be a struggle to sign Jarrett....thats the only drawback with drafting 1st round talent in round 2


same here i hope not though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Go Bolts


Joined: 14 Mar 2007
Posts: 3481
Location: San Diego
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way Jarrett is so good...the real question for the Panthers is David Carr/ Jake Delhomme...and maybe MLB
_________________


Regular Season: 10 picks (Chargers Record), 3 TDs, 109.88 yard FG return (NFL Record)
Postseason: 2 picks, 1 TD
Pro Bowl: 2 picks (Tie Pro Bowl Record)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
screaming sheep


Joined: 09 Mar 2007
Posts: 196
Location: Charleston SC
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go Bolts wrote:
Either way Jarrett is so good...the real question for the Panthers is David Carr/ Jake Delhomme...and maybe MLB

No question on Jake. He is back and healthy. New O-coordinator is going to do him as much good as the RB's. 3rd and 8, draw play up the middle is gone.
_________________

If the collar doesn't fit, you must acquit. Mike Vick.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group