Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Terrell Owens: I wish Mcnabb was the Cowboys QB
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GiantRutgersFan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Terrell Owens: I wish Mcnabb was the Cowboys QB Reply with quote

EDITED BY MODERATOR

It appears that you copied and pasted the entire article which is not allowed. Please feel free to come back and edit this with a link to the article, and then a short blurb from it if you like, but not the entire thing.

Thanks,
GRRLacher
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew there would be at least one TO story before the season started Laughing It's a nice breack from Mike Vick. I am not suprised he would say that. I wouldn't think he had any problems with Romo though. He has said nothing but good about him so far it seems.

Adopt-A-Saint:
Kenny Vaccaro 11 Tkls 1 PD
Ben Watson 3 Rec 14 Yds
Night Angel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost forgot about T.O. he really needs to just go out there and play. I dont see the need to make this kind of thing public now. Just go out there and play, talk to the go on your own and just go do your thing. A reason I really like Marvin Harrison. I dont know if I have ever even heard him talk. He just plays, I love that.
js.HippiE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

who wouldnt chose manning over romo lol

Im Really Cool
pierrepet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

js.HippiE wrote:

Exactly. This is a non-issue. Who would not pick Manning or McNabb over Romo? More importantly, Romo is not a sensative guy and this will not bother him at all.

In other TO news, he insisted that fantasy players should draft Romo because he was going to have a Pro Bowl season. There is absolutely no rift between Romo and TO.

Ironm1ke: "I am a huge Eli supporter, but his 2012 campaign was an epic turd."
jwalter_81

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know right... stop trying to beat a dead horse...just another person looking for more controversy. I don't even like the Cowboys but this is just trying to get people trash talking again, ain't gonna work with me....you must be a Redskin fan or something like that just hating on Dallas huh?
ViKingsOWNpackers

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously, even Romo would chose McNabb and Manning over himself. One is arguably the most talented QB in the NFL and the other is a first ballot Hall of Famer.

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... TO is a moron. He just can't help but let idiot things come out of his mouth.
gibbythemute

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pierrepet wrote:
js.HippiE wrote:

Exactly. This is a non-issue. Who would not pick Manning or McNabb over Romo? More importantly, Romo is not a sensative guy and this will not bother him at all.

In other TO news, he insisted that fantasy players should draft Romo because he was going to have a Pro Bowl season. There is absolutely no rift between Romo and TO.

He seemed pretty sensitive we he dropped that sna...........Ahh I'm not even gonna say it.

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
I'm scared. We've poked the beast and He's now arose.
BoneyMaroney

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TMX Cowboy wrote:
Although Tom Brady is a great quarterback, I think he is overrated this year because his receivers make him look better than he is.
pierrepet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gibbythemute wrote:
pierrepet wrote:
js.HippiE wrote:

He seemed pretty sensitive we he dropped that sna...........Ahh I'm not even gonna say it.

Learn the difference between sensative and emotional. Romo wants to win and was certainly emotional after he bobbled the snap, but that does not mean he is sensative. And can we get over the bobbled snap? I get it, he screwed up and cost his team a playoff win. But can't you come up with something original?

Wow, ESPN has now jumped on the subject and of course, "TO is set for a bad year and will certainly begin to bash Romo and Phillips by week 7." I expect that an emergency segment of NFL Live will soon be aired to discuss this latest "crisis" and some informative analysis on "how Dallas should react to these latest 'outbursts.'"

Ironm1ke: "I am a huge Eli supporter, but his 2012 campaign was an epic turd."
Lone_Ranger90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A guy makes a statement that he'd rather have one of the best QB's in the league (Manning) and one of the better vetern QB's in the league (McNabb) and everyone blows it out of proportion. If he said he'd rather have Romo, a guy who hasn't really proven himself yet, they'd say how T.O. is crazy for not picking Manning/McNabb/Brady, etc.

Look, Romo knows he's not proven himself and has no right to be mentioned among the likes of Brady and Manning...so this is not going to cause a rift between the great relationship that Romo and Owens have (yes, they do get along) so quit trying to make a dang story up everytime something involves Terrell Owens.

As pierrepet pointed out, Owens expects a great season and even told fantasy owners to take Romo...now, if Owens didn't have confidence in Romo's abilities, why would he say that? People just need to quit trying to create something out of nothing whenever Terrell says something. This is exactly why I was afraid this would get out...

^^^packerbacker87
R.I.P. B2TB
eagles for life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO knows what he has done in Philly. He regrets it.

He got one of the best QBs in the leage, was getting 10+balls thrown his way, played in a pass happy offense, everyone loved him.... The situation couldnt have been better and hed probably won a SB here. Unfortunately he sometimes forgets to think when talking to the media and he realizes later how stupid it was. Now, hes over 30, complaining about how he not gets enough balls thrown his way,...sometimes you only have one opportunity and he missed it

Rams vs. Patriots 17-20*; Panthers-Patriots, 29-32*, Eagles-Patriots 21-24*
Eagles $5$

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I heard McNabb said he wished Terrell Owens was back with the Eagles... Shhh
No, but he did have a great year in 2004 with the Eagles (Not droping passes, catching 14 TDs) but that all over now and the Eagles have moved on... Maybe you should do the same Terrell. Wink

TommyC376 on the Sig
GeorgiaBoy367

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles for life wrote:
. The situation couldnt have been better and hed probably won a SB here.
Rolling Eyes Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: