Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Terrell Owens: I wish Mcnabb was the Cowboys QB
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles $5$

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy367 wrote:
eagles for life wrote:
. The situation couldnt have been better and hed probably won a SB here.
Rolling Eyes Laughing

Did somebody crack a joke Eh? ...
We did go 13-3, and to the SB in 2004 didnt we...

TommyC376 on the Sig
yuppy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is sad, he needs to shut his mouth again; Romo did great last year; and he loves targeting TO. why the complaints/
BoneyMaroney

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
this is sad, he needs to shut his mouth again; Romo did great last year; and he loves targeting TO. why the complaints

Because he's a self-promoter and he needs the spotlight. It's no coincedence these comments happened to come just before opening weekend, and just as the Vick garbage is dying down.

He's demanding the spotlight ONCE AGAIN, and the media is reinforcing his egocentricism ONCE AGAIN. You can't eliminate a behavior when you're reinforcing it......Psychology 101 people Very Happy

TMX Cowboy wrote:
Although Tom Brady is a great quarterback, I think he is overrated this year because his receivers make him look better than he is.
therealdeal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneyMaroney wrote:
Quote:
this is sad, he needs to shut his mouth again; Romo did great last year; and he loves targeting TO. why the complaints

Because he's a self-promoter and he needs the spotlight. It's no coincedence these comments happened to come just before opening weekend, and just as the Vick garbage is dying down.

He's demanding the spotlight ONCE AGAIN, and the media is reinforcing his egocentricism ONCE AGAIN. You can't eliminate a behavior when you're reinforcing it......Psychology 101 people Very Happy

Yea, hes demanding the spotlight when the stuff came from an interview inside a magazine when they asked him which qb's outside of Romo would you take , and he gave his answer.. but yet, since he did an interview hes craving attention.. Please...
boston9089

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pierrepet wrote:
js.HippiE wrote:
who wouldnt chose manning over romo lol

Exactly. This is a non-issue. Who would not pick Manning or McNabb over Romo? More importantly, Romo is not a sensative guy and this will not bother him at all.

In other TO news, he insisted that fantasy players should draft Romo because he was going to have a Pro Bowl season. There is absolutely no rift between Romo and TO.

TO thinks Romo will have a probowl season, simply because Romo will be passing to hiim. With that he's simply saying he's going to get Romo into the Probowl.
GeorgiaBoy367

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles $5$ wrote:
GeorgiaBoy367 wrote:
eagles for life wrote:
Rolling Eyes Laughing

Yeah it was that you would have won the super bowl, I think he played in that game, and I remember the outcome, I believe you lost.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeorgiaBoy367 wrote:
Eagles $5$ wrote:
GeorgiaBoy367 wrote:
eagles for life wrote:
Rolling Eyes Laughing

Yeah it was that you would have won the super bowl, I think he played in that game, and I remember the outcome, I believe you lost.

Yeah, but the team's still really good. If TO had remained a team player that entire implosion in 2005 wouldn't have happened, and that team would have been primed for a SB run. The team in 2006 wasn't too bad, either. And the Eagles are as always a favorite to win the East and make the playoffs. He may not have won one with us, but he certainly would have had a better shot than he does now, which I think is what EFL was getting at.
BoneyMaroney

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yea, hes demanding the spotlight when the stuff came from an interview inside a magazine when they asked him which qb's outside of Romo would you take , and he gave his answer.. but yet, since he did an interview hes craving attention.. Please...

You're oblivious if you think otherwise. Anytime theres a quiet moment in NFL news.......TO surfaces with a comment, a dance, or a suicide attempt. He craves the spotlight, yet he doesnt know how to handle it. The "man" is a joke (and I use the term man VERY loosely).....

TMX Cowboy wrote:
Although Tom Brady is a great quarterback, I think he is overrated this year because his receivers make him look better than he is.
PackersTK21

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

therealdeal wrote:
BoneyMaroney wrote:
Quote:

So they asked him what QB he would want if he didn't have Romo? If that is the case then this is nothing and people need to get off his back about it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneyMaroney wrote:
Quote:

You're oblivious if you think otherwise. Anytime theres a quiet moment in NFL news.......TO surfaces with a comment, a dance, or a suicide attempt. He craves the spotlight, yet he doesnt know how to handle it. The "man" is a joke (and I use the term man VERY loosely).....

Its an interview... You're acting like he went out to the people and said.. Hey Guess What?!

You're always looking at the dark side of everything like you personally know these people and have some type of personal grudge against people as if you keep reading about their past every single time you reply.

People are reading too much into an interview and coming off biased like you would honestly Pick Tony Romo over Manning or McNabb.
pierrepet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneyMaroney wrote:
Quote:

I find it funny that you attack Owens in this thread (mainly for his past actions), yet praise Randy Moss in another thread by stating that "His (Moss') work ethic and will to play have NEVER been an issue....he's always in great shape, and he wants to win."

If you are going to criticize pre-madonna wide receivers, especially when they did nothing wrong, then please do so evenly.

Ironm1ke: "I am a huge Eli supporter, but his 2012 campaign was an epic turd."
tom cody

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So now he wants to play with Mcnabb, this guy can't make up his mind can he?
DaKingPin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TO is an idiot who just wants attention. I can't wait until he retires. I guess he was just jealous of Vick getting all the attention.
The_Slamman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are all a bunch of suckers. This is a prelude to TO's next book...

Little T Learns To Forgive

The story will feature a fat bully (McNabb) who steals Little T's lunch money. Then, Little T (TO) forgives the bully and they become friends. The real moral will be TO forgives the credit stealing McNabb and even gave McNabb a compliment to prove that there are no hard feelings.

therealdeal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom cody wrote:
So now he wants to play with Mcnabb, this guy can't make up his mind can he?

Wow.. look at this.. then reply with the same thing and see if it makes sense then... http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80212a87

Alot of you are replying with words and have no idea what you're talking about...

Last edited by therealdeal on Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: