Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brian Urlacher commenting on Shawne Merriman.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Texans02

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
I just did "light out" on my Forklift at work.

Probably going to get a raise.

Haha, did you draw the retarded light switch tattoo on your arm to get the full effect?

Yes please!
Dawkins20

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ray lewis doing the squirrel is tight as hell

merriman doin this crap all the time is ridiculous Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G-Race22 wrote:
I don't like Shawne Merriman as much as the next guy because he's officailly a cheater, once a cheater always a cheater. Seriously though, you all act like he is the only one who does this. Most people want to promote WR's and their ridiculous antics, but frown on Merriman? Oh, and how can this even be fair to Merriman? No one says a word when Ray "I can get away with murder" Lewis has an even more ridiculous dance than Shawne Merriman by miles. If you're going to hate on one player for one thing then keep it fair and hate on all players doing that one thing.

Name another player that looks like he is riding a convulsing pony after a freaking tackle. Ray Lewis did his dance how many times? Merriman does his after every tackle for loss and every sack. He looks like a freak. And that's coming from a guy that likes him.
lago_vista

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texans02 wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
I just did "light out" on my Forklift at work.

Probably going to get a raise.

Haha, did you draw the retarded light switch tattoo on your arm to get the full effect?
drawing it would be bad, but you would just have to be stupid to get a light switch tattooed to your arm......................

Here is Meriman's response to Urlacher

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/09/07/sports/professional/chargers/22_37_069_6_07.txt

Rolling Eyes what a tool

MY GALLERY

WELCOME TO THE GATEWAY

Last edited by lago_vista on Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
BoneyMaroney

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At one point, Merriman rose from his locker stool, grabbed his shoulder pads and began shaking them, making a smacking noise. He said the pads will be speaking a lot for him Sunday, and he was asked if Urlacher would be able to hear the smacking.

"Oh, he'll hear it," Merriman said. "Ever hear of the Fourth of July when you're outside? You don't have to see the fireworks, but you can hear them."

Merriman then slapped the pads together again.

"That's all the talking I need to do right there," Merriman said

Shawne Merriman is insane....those steroids have messed his head up. The pads smacking are all the talking he'll be doing, yet he's talking trash about the smacking of pads.......priceless. I can't wait to see Cedric Benson run him over....... Very Happy

TMX Cowboy wrote:
Although Tom Brady is a great quarterback, I think he is overrated this year because his receivers make him look better than he is.
SoundTheCharge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneyMaroney wrote:
At one point, Merriman rose from his locker stool, grabbed his shoulder pads and began shaking them, making a smacking noise. He said the pads will be speaking a lot for him Sunday, and he was asked if Urlacher would be able to hear the smacking.

"Oh, he'll hear it," Merriman said. "Ever hear of the Fourth of July when you're outside? You don't have to see the fireworks, but you can hear them."

Merriman then slapped the pads together again.

"That's all the talking I need to do right there," Merriman said

Shawne Merriman is insane....those steroids have messed his head up. The pads smacking are all the talking he'll be doing, yet he's talking trash about the smacking of pads.......priceless. I can't wait to see Cedric Benson run him over....... Very Happy

Music to my ears. Merriman is read that. The media tried to goad some Bear bashing out of Merriman, but he said that he'll do his talking on the field. Nothing wrong with that.

BTW, odds on which Bears player tries to imitate the lights out dance? There's always someone from the opposition that tries to do the dance, and they usually do a [inappropriate/removed] poor job of it. Vernon Davis in the preseason was exceptionally bad.
lago_vista

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoundTheCharge wrote:

Music to my ears. Merriman is read that. The media tried to goad some Bear bashing out of Merriman, but he said that he'll do his talking on the field. Nothing wrong with that.

BTW, odds on which Bears player tries to imitate the lights out dance? There's always someone from the opposition that tries to do the dance, and they usually do a - poor job of it. Vernon Davis in the preseason was exceptionally bad.
the Dance itself is exceptionally bad, it looks like a seizure, so of course Davis didn't look good doing it, no one does

"Ohhhhhh I just made a tackle, let me jump around like a juiced up freak for a while."

MY GALLERY

WELCOME TO THE GATEWAY
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is better than Reche Caldwell's impersonation of the dance:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ug17-hRH5e8

I couldn't find a better vid, and this one is pretty poor quality, but if you look closely you can see him do it around the 1:25 mark.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
finn54

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol at Caldwell.

BTW i would like to see what Merriman would say to Vince Wilfork about doing his dance lol.... i would stay pretty quiet Laughing

Meh i don't think there's anything wrong with his dance - i hate him with a passion and don't think the juiced up arrogant berk should have gone to the pro-bowl, but that dance is quite amusing - especially when people do it against him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

merriman served his suspension for the roids incident. it is time to go on. i think he learned his lesson. same with ray lewis. hey we got jamaal lewis on our team. he's not hardly clean either. sure merriman needs to tone it down a little. he'll grow up. sounds like he already has. as far as chad johnson is concerned he is my favorite non browns player. he does it for fun. he also gives opponents credit when they cover him good. t.o. is a different type. he tries to hurt people like jeff garcia with his comments. he is so full of himself. where as johnson is more humble. i agree though if you are going to act like merriman expect teams like the pats to get you back. be prepared to take the good with the bad. i'd love to have merriman or chad johnson on the browns. t.o. i would not want.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Patsfan01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha at Merriman. What a comeback he had to Urlacher's comment. The thing is with Merriman's celebration, like many people have said so far, is he does it after every single play. If he makes a tackle for god sakes, he does his lights out dance. If he bats a ball down to the ground, he does his dance. I can understand it after a big sack or a fumble forced or simply just a big hit, but after every tackle is really unneccessary.

And how can anyone put it into comparison with Ocho Cinco or Steve Smith?? Those two guys do it after TD's and they bring fun to the league. When I see their teams highlights, I want to see Ocho Cinco or Smith score a TD to see what type of new celebration they have in store for the fans because I love them. I don't want to see a Chargers highlight where Merriman gets a tackle and does his sweet dance (*sarcasm there).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
Nothing is better than Reche Caldwell's impersonation of the dance:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ug17-hRH5e8

I couldn't find a better vid, and this one is pretty poor quality, but if you look closely you can see him do it around the 1:25 mark.
I love that vid, but that is actually Troy Brown doing the dance there,

LT is such a cry baby in that clip, grow the Hell up, if you don't want the dance done back to you , tell your team mates not to do it in the first place

MY GALLERY

WELCOME TO THE GATEWAY
Nature

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, play the game with EMOITION. And if celebrating makes the game more fun for the fans and the players than I have no problem with it. I can't agree with Urlacher at all

justwinbaby81 wrote:
(Porter owns Bailey).
39-23 FF pick'em
Patsfan01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
No, play the game with EMOITION. And if celebrating makes the game more fun for the fans and the players than I have no problem with it. I can't agree with Urlacher at all

Don't you kind of think though that it gets a bit rediculous after every tackle that is made by Merriman or even a single batted pass?? I can certainly agree with you that if you score a TD then you can add some excitement like Ocho Cinco does, but after a single tackle, that is simply just unneccesary.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I love that vid, but that is actually Troy Brown doing the dance there,

LT is such a cry baby in that clip, grow the Hell up, if you don't want the dance done back to you , tell your team mates not to do it in the first place

I can believe how LT reacted to it, considering how the Chargers acted in 2005 when they came into Foxboro and crushed the Patriots. They were dancing around screaming "[four letter expletive] the Patriots" and "Dynasty Done" while dancing around the field, flipping us off in the stands....Shaun Phillips, Quentin Jammer, and Shawne Merriman in particular. They started the fire.....New England just added more wood.

He was just upset they lost and used the Patriots celebration as the outlet for his frustration.....but after that 2005 game....I lost ALL respect for the San Diego Chargers' players

TMX Cowboy wrote:
Although Tom Brady is a great quarterback, I think he is overrated this year because his receivers make him look better than he is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: