Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Brian Urlacher commenting on Shawne Merriman.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lago_vista wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:
Nothing is better than Reche Caldwell's impersonation of the dance:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ug17-hRH5e8

I couldn't find a better vid, and this one is pretty poor quality, but if you look closely you can see him do it around the 1:25 mark.
I love that vid, but that is actually Troy Brown doing the dance there,

LT is such a cry baby in that clip, grow the Hell up, if you don't want the dance done back to you , tell your team mates not to do it in the first place

Ahhhh....shoot....I could have sworn that was Caldwell.... Oh well. Brown looked equally goofy. He actually looks like he got struck by lightning.

I understand that some would consider LT a crybaby, but you're the team leader. Your teammates are going to expect you to stand up for them, even when you're in the wrong. Plus, that was after a pretty big loss. I'd be super upset too if my team lost when they had the talent to go to the super bowl. I'm sure LT has tried to talk to Merriman about his excessive dancing, but do you really think that someone as arrogant as Merriman would listen? I mean, it took an entire team mocking him to finally make him realize that his little fiasco is not what he makes it out to be, and it's actually embarassing.

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...
m0town12

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
lago_vista wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:

I couldn't find a better vid, and this one is pretty poor quality, but if you look closely you can see him do it around the 1:25 mark.

LT is such a cry baby in that clip, grow the Hell up, if you don't want the dance done back to you , tell your team mates not to do it in the first place

Ahhhh....shoot....I could have sworn that was Caldwell.... Oh well. Brown looked equally goofy. He actually looks like he got struck by lightning.

I understand that some would consider LT a crybaby, but you're the team leader. Your teammates are going to expect you to stand up for them, even when you're in the wrong. Plus, that was after a pretty big loss. I'd be super upset too if my team lost when they had the talent to go to the super bowl. I'm sure LT has tried to talk to Merriman about his excessive dancing, but do you really think that someone as arrogant as Merriman would listen? I mean, it took an entire team mocking him to finally make him realize that his little fiasco is not what he makes it out to be, and it's actually embarassing.

Yeah, LT is a class-act (even ask him, he'll tell you!) and I have all the respect for him in the world. But him getting upset over that is just stupid.
SoundTheCharge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

m0town12 wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:
lago_vista wrote:
Ramsfan28 wrote:

Yeah, LT is a class-act (even ask him, he'll tell you!) and I have all the respect for him in the world. But him getting upset over that is just stupid.

LT had every right in the world to be upset. He just acted in the wrong way after the game. He's already said so and apologized for it. That was one of the most physical games that I've ever seen.

Last edited by SoundTheCharge on Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How funny would it be if he did dance after a bad play?

"Grossman goes deep to Berrian! TOUCHDOWN!... And Merriman is... uh... WTF?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Art_Vandalay wrote:
How funny would it be if he did dance after a bad play?

"Grossman goes deep to Berrian! TOUCHDOWN!... And Merriman is... uh... WTF?"

LMFAO

I hate the dance though, it seems disrespectful to me when he does it after every sack. Maybe if he did it after a turnover he caused or something I wouldn't mind.

^Thanks to Kavorka for the sig.

NFL - Titans
MLB - Cardinals
NHL - Flyers
NBA - Nuggets

JonesDrew32 wrote:
the Jags will win the division, you can book it
vscrolla00

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

was phillip rivers calling asante samuel the sorriest corner in the league in that clip??
take D. WILLIAMS at #21
4.40 FLAT and SUCKAS said he was slow!!
mlv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He coulda been talking about Ellis Hobbs. although Hobbs certainly isn't the sorriest CB in the league IMO.

BTW who is that at the 0:29 mark?
SDChargers

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football drama like this is stupid IMO. I hate reporters why can't they just let the players do what they do and play the damn game instead of adding drama, this isn't the WWE.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think it's retarded only a retard would celebrate on a bad play

Props to Mike23md
9R 4LIFE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone should just quit flappin theis lips and play football,this is turning into a soap opera! Boo hoo!
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seantaylorfan21 wrote:
i think it's retarded only a retard would celebrate on a bad play
That was kinda the point.

But as it's been stated, let's just see what happens. I'm looking forward to a great game tomorrow between these two teams.

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really big news. It's not even like the guys will see each other on the field anyway.

Merriman cheated, so he's going to get a lot of negative feelings from players and people period. I don't mean this in a bad way, but he deserves every bit of it.

Urlacher is an elite player and has been for years now, he's earned the right to pretty much say anything he wants to.

Not really a big deal at all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was funny last year when Merriman almost sacked Brady he did his dance.
BoneyMaroney

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I thought it was funny last year when Merriman almost sacked Brady he did his dance

He had to.....it was the ONLY thing he did all game worth celebrating himself for Very Happy

TMX Cowboy wrote:
Although Tom Brady is a great quarterback, I think he is overrated this year because his receivers make him look better than he is.
finn54

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vscrolla00 wrote:
was phillip rivers calling asante samuel the sorriest corner in the league in that clip??

it was Ellis Hobbs - and i remember seeing a clip somewhere of Hobbs grinning at Rivers and doing the dance right at him, laughing. (got no link sorry)

mlv wrote:
BTW who is that at the 0:29 mark?

Rosie Colvin

Wilsonhurtsu wrote:
I thought it was funny last year when Merriman almost sacked Brady he did his dance.

That was pathetic lmfao - i forgot about that. I was laughing at him. I wonder if he does his dance when he takes 'roids lol.

my favourite part of that clip is 57 seconds in - Vince Wilfork doing it lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: