Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Eagles Forum - New Posters Introduce Yourself Here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BatCountry!


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 5524
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see another Eagles fan eagles36fear. It's a bit belated, but make sure you check out all the stickies at the top of the forum when you get a chance, esp. the forum rules.

Welcome back Kiltman, hope something like that doesn't happen again to this username..
_________________

^^^ McNabbNo5

Sapere aude!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krl


Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 17
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello fellow Bird Phans! I'm Kurt, originally from Bethlehem and currently serving my LAST 12 months in the USAF in Seoul, Korea before I retire. You gotta be a fan of the NFL to get up at 3 in the morning to watch a game in Seoul, even if the Birds aren't on. Simple though, make some eggs and have a brew..

Anyway, glad to be on board..look forward to this!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
phillyphanatic


Joined: 20 Dec 2006
Posts: 1401
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krl wrote:
Hello fellow Bird Phans! I'm Kurt, originally from Bethlehem and currently serving my LAST 12 months in the USAF in Seoul, Korea before I retire. You gotta be a fan of the NFL to get up at 3 in the morning to watch a game in Seoul, even if the Birds aren't on. Simple though, make some eggs and have a brew..

Anyway, glad to be on board..look forward to this!

Welcome krl to the forum.

Your endeavoring effort pleases me and will sit well with fellow Eagle fans, trust me Wink . I hope you make it a habit to post here and that this is the first post of many more to come. Till then, good bye Very Happy .
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iggleatw


Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, everybody!
I've been a Birds fan since the days of Roman Gabriel and Tom Dempsey so you know I'm a long sufferin' fan. Very Happy
I've been looking for a decent Eagles fan forum but the ones I've found till now were full of idiots.
This one looks pretty good, though.
iggleatw
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RBrown86


Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 22738
Location: Philadelphia, PA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iggleatw wrote:
Hey, everybody!
I've been a Birds fan since the days of Roman Gabriel and Tom Dempsey so you know I'm a long sufferin' fan. Very Happy
I've been looking for a decent Eagles fan forum but the ones I've found till now were full of idiots.
This one looks pretty good, though.
iggleatw


Welcome iggleatw! I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it here.
_________________

^Thanks to McNabbNo5 for the sig, Phire for the avy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles $5$


Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 24190
Location: USA
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to all the New Members of this great Eagles Forum. I hope you can be a great contributor, and keep this Forum the best in Football's Future.
_________________


TommyC376 on the Sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BatCountry!


Joined: 12 Feb 2006
Posts: 5524
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome aboard fellas.

krl, were you stationed in Osan? That's where a lot of Air Force personel are in S. Korea, right? My drill sergeant in BCT was stationed in Korea with the 2nd ID. He apparently had a thing for the "soju" they drank over there...

It's good to see more veteran fans on the site iggleatw. Some of us in the younger generation (me included) will get frustrated easily around here considering all the winning the Eagles have done the past decade, so it's good when guys like you come in and offer up some perspective. Wink

Look forward to hearing your thoughts in the forums guys.
_________________

^^^ McNabbNo5

Sapere aude!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AMehta17


Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 26
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: New Fan Reply with quote

Hey my name is Abhi (pronounced uh-bee) and I'm from the Ville in KY. Just checking in to the eagle fan base- i guess i'll see u guys around in the draft forums
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Steegles46


Joined: 27 Jan 2006
Posts: 4677
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: New Fan Reply with quote

AMehta17 wrote:
Hey my name is Abhi (pronounced uh-bee) and I'm from the Ville in KY. Just checking in to the eagle fan base- i guess i'll see u guys around in the draft forums

Welcome Abhi! Many new members on this site come for the draft forums but stay for the team forums. Don't forget to check us out as well; we have plenty of outstanding posters who cater prospect profiles and in-depth drafts specifically for the Eagles. In the meantime please be sure to read the Forum Rules before making posts. I look forward to seeing you again!
_________________
Think you know your Eagles? Sign up and try to beat my wife!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krl


Joined: 31 Dec 2007
Posts: 17
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BatCountry..

I'm in Seoul working with the Joint Command which includes 2ID, but yes Osan and Kunsan are the AF folks. Oh yeah, sojo is quite unique....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 49681
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome all new members!

We've had plenty of new comers and it's great to hear from you all. It gets boring when you talk to the same guys over and over again Laughing
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GermanEagle20


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 75
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi my name is steffen im from germany and an eagles fan since 2000. I watch almost every game i can (hard to see eagles games in germany). my favorite players are brian dawkins and trent cole, I hope the eagles can bounce back after this year and win the super bowl. Hope we will all get along and have a great time here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles27


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 31191
Location: Vancouver, BC
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GermanEagle20 wrote:
Hi my name is steffen im from germany and an eagles fan since 2000. I watch almost every game i can (hard to see eagles games in germany). my favorite players are brian dawkins and trent cole, I hope the eagles can bounce back after this year and win the super bowl. Hope we will all get along and have a great time here.

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ballhawk52


Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 13
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris23 West Phila. Lifetime eagles fan. Play semi-pro ball. Go eagles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 49681
Location: #FSU #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ballhawk52 wrote:
chris23 West Phila. Lifetime eagles fan. Play semi-pro ball. Go eagles


Hey welcome to FF.
_________________
theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
Page 3 of 84

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group