Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Day One Draft Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Day One Draft Thread Reply with quote

TRM was too lazy to make one. We can discuss all the nfl rumors leading up to the draft and then make fun of the teams for their bad picks in here.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
Jlash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draft.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Draft.

yes

RainbowCarebear wrote:
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot Take: Eagles select Conley in round 1 and this forum and the city of Philadelphia burn to the ground.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMcCoy wrote:
Hot Take: Eagles select Conley in round 1 and this forum and the city of Philadelphia burn to the ground.

yeah ike reese gets a lot of hate on the daily for thinking christian is the best offensive player in the draft.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or is this one of the more unpredictable drafts in awhile? I'm not even talking in regards to the Eagles, just overall. Usually you can fairly easily peg the first ~10 or so picks to just 1 or 2 guys, don't feel that's the case this year.

Granted I haven't been following then draft nearly as closely as the year prior, which has been a trend the past few years Sad

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Is it just me or is this one of the more unpredictable drafts in awhile? I'm not even talking in regards to the Eagles, just overall. Usually you can fairly easily peg the first ~10 or so picks to just 1 or 2 guys, don't feel that's the case this year.

Granted I haven't been following then draft nearly as closely as the year prior, which has been a trend the past few years Sad

Well all this talk of the browns possibly taking a QB over garrett could just make the whole draft crazy.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
AZ_Eaglesfan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Well all this talk of the browns possibly taking a QB over garrett could just make the whole draft crazy.

There are rumors that three QBs could go in the top 10. I would LOVE that, let the good players fall.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Most unpredictable I can remember. Even if Garrett does manage to go 1, we have no idea who is #2.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best case: JAMAL ADAMS going to be a stud. I'd trade up for him. I know it's not a need, but I firmly believe you can't pass up on a talent like this guy. Bdawk characteristics. Hooker, think he's a going to be a stud. Reuben Foster, love how he plays. Lattimore, if he stays healthy, he will be an all pro CB. Great fit. Fournette, this guy is going to wear down defenses. It's going to give our wrs more one on ones since teams will be required to bring an extra guy in the box to get this guy on the ground. I'm sick of these shifty small rbs that defenses aren't scared of. I want a pounder who will knock one of the Cowboys or giants players on there a$$. I love his speed/power combination.

Good case: Dalvin cook, I like him way better then Mccaffrey, just a better runner and has higher potential. Mike williams, replica the Bears 2014 offense with tall ball. It was a very lethal offense and will dominate smaller cbs. John Ross, if he stays healthy I think he will be an amazing receiver. His speed alone opens up the run game and opens up other receivers. He's a better desean Jackson. Can run all the routes and will require double teams every play. I don't know what to think about Corey Davis, he looks good and reminds me of a deandre Hopkins type player but it is in a weak conference.
Oj Howard, he will be a huge mismatch for every defense and I think he's going to be a great tightend for years to Come. You don't see people his size with his athletic ability.

Not okay- McCaffery you guys love him, but I just think he's going to be an average player at best. Yes he can run routes whoopy doo! if you want that just put a wr out there instead! I want a better runner in Fourtnette and cook over the bettter route runner lol. With cook, teams will be scared of the run threat and the pass threat we have. I just don't think Mcaffeey has that IT factor in being a great player. He just stikes average too me. I'd even draft Mixon over Mccafferey.
Barnett- being in the wide nine, you need players who can accerlate fast and get off the line quick. You need athletic des. Barnett doesn't fit that bill.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 QBs top 10? That would be amazing but I think unlikely.

M. Garrett
S. Thomas
J. Allen
J. Adams
M. Hooker
M. Lattimore
L. Fournette
OJ Howard

I think all 8 of those players are locks to go ahead of us.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we'll trade down then select either a CB or a RB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky_b27 wrote:

Reports are Broncos looking to move up from 20. That would be a perfect spot to slide back to if they move. Get that mid 3rd and another pick and take a CB or Cook.

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie Casserly looks like a puppet of Charlie Casserly

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
QuackKelly

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
marky_b27 wrote:

Reports are Broncos looking to move up from 20. That would be a perfect spot to slide back to if they move. Get that mid 3rd and another pick and take a CB or Cook.

Wouldn't mind moving back once or twice and then picking Mixon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Page 1 of 37

Jump to: