Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Az Hakim
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowboyzvin6

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans will return wrote:
cowboyvin you are basically spamming STOP!!! they helped their Defense out enough in the Off-season they need to get younger on O stop the 1 line bullstuff that doesnt make sense

Titans, Titans chill out. I'm not the only one who puts one liners. I have put a lot into this forum. Sorry for a few lines here and there that may look like spam. I just wanted to give my input. If you got a problem with me, than deal w/ it another way. You sound like my father reprimanding for stuff I am not doing. You got a problem with me, go to the Webmaster. Let him search up on me. In the mean time, keep things to yourself when you are totally blowing things out of proportion.
LonghornsDJ&CB

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arrowhead86 wrote:
i agree. I dont want him at the 2 spot. he needs to be in the 3rd slot when between the 20's. inside the 20's i'd prefer to go with wilson or boerighter if he can stay healthy. a quick note on dante hall. there has been alot of emphasis by the chiefs to get hall back to kick returns and away from the offense. thats fine.. i agree. i hated him running traditional "receiver" routes. however. i like him in for lil screens and reverses OR fakes to those plays.

i'd also like to note.. johnny morton gets a bad rap with alot of people. they all expected a superstar reciever and he wasnt. i however am happy with his time as a chief. i thought last year especially outside of a bad fumble (tampa game) he had a really solid year. he was big on 3rd down outs all year long and i really hope someone else can fill that role and make those game in game out 3rd down catches he made. sure he had some drops over his time here. alot of people focus on a drop in the colts game.. but the way i figure it.. we scored plenty that game.. we didnt deserve to win it with that sorry excuse for a defense ! thanks for your time as a Chief Johnny !

i agree johnny morton was just ok i was expecting so much more and he dropped alot of passes but he didnt live to his potential and we were all waitin for him to come around

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cowboyzvin6 wrote:
With Hakim, it helps their offense. But they still need help for their defense.

why do you think this helps the offense? you should explain
what does this thread have to do with the defense?that is spamming
why waste the webmaster's time when we can point out to the person who is spamming so they realize it and stop
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
WCOHUSKERS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather have mitchell than hakim...
timmay98

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Mitchell's new nickname "the KC Cancer" Reply with quote

I really wish we would not have signed this guy at all. Once he gets tired of sitting the bench and not getting any touches he brings on his persona and we just don't need that. I hope he works out but I think he will eventually bring trouble to a pretty tight knit offensive squad.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: