Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Hands of Iron.

Suns were good back in the day, Barkley is a god, not was.

Always thought Americans were bigger, everyone on here isn't, way to disprove the rule.

DJ_Fka - aussie card fan
Hands of Iron

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ_Fka wrote:
Welcome Hands of Iron.

Suns were good back in the day, Barkley is a god, not was.

Always thought Americans were bigger, everyone on here isn't, way to disprove the rule.

DJ_Fka - aussie card fan

Barkley's impact is unforgettable.

And yeah, admittedly a little guy. Thankfully, I've put a good amount of muscle weight on my frame. I suppose one of the advantages of having shorter limbs (as well as small joints in my case) is that it's much easier to fill out.
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hands of Iron wrote:
Gave an introduction in the off-topic/lounge forum, but not at home base yet. Name is Ty, I'm 25 years old and have lived in Phoenix for the entirety of my life. Been a Cardinals fan since I can vaguely recall watching sports circa 1992-93 when the Suns got to the NBA Finals. Funny enough, I've probably been to three times as many games during than Sun Devil Stadium local blackout days. Favorite all-time players O and D are Barry Sanders and Lawrence Taylor respectively; As it pertains to the Cardinals, Larry Fitz and Aeneas Williams (A-Dub a very close 2nd).

shawn wrote:
DirtyDez wrote:
shawn wrote:
name shawn
heaight 5 foot 2
weight 108
age 14
state massachusetts

How tall are you now shawn?!?!?!

wow my first post on FF haha. Over five years ago.

I'm not sure why I thought my hight and weight were necessary but w/e haha. Teenagers are an odd bunch, let's just leave it at that.

But since you brought it up, I have grown a few inches since then. I now stand at a staggering five foot five haha.

5'7" here. Just about in the same boat as you. Laughing

Welcome to the forum Hands of Iron!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I am Vedran from Croatia (Europe). I have been following this forum for couple of years , but as I was new to football, I refrained from making ignorant comments, at least till now. Smile
stchamp98

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum magnuu!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magnuu wrote:
Hi guys,

I am Vedran from Croatia (Europe). I have been following this forum for couple of years , but as I was new to football, I refrained from making ignorant comments, at least till now. Smile

welcome aboard. I think you might be the only poster in this forum from Croatia...what brings you around to the Cards forum?

sig made by mike23md
HighMotorGuy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in this.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighMotorGuy wrote:
in this.

?

Don't know what this is but I do not what it's not, an acceptable forum post.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what - I forgot to introduce myself:

My name is Brian Rosenfield - I spent my first 32 years in the valley before I got the crazy idea to move to the PNW / Seattle area. I've been a Cards sufferer / fan since they moved to the valley (where's a healthy Neil Lomax when you need him?). Also I'm a long-time Suns fan, DBacks fan since their inception, and an ASU alum - but not a huge fan of the college game because of all the donation / recruiting nonsense.

I work from home as a software developer - but I wish I was the GM of the Cards. Actually - Lance Blanks has the best GM job IMO - doesn't have to do too much PR / contract stuff and just gets to make player decisions - I'd like that job, but for the Cards.
cards czar

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

magnuu wrote:
Hi guys,

Welcome Verden, I have been to Croatia a few times and i like your country. Love Split and Dubrovnik.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is BroncoinGermany and I am indeed just that: a German Broncos fan.

Yet, I will probably pop in here every once in a while as the Cardinals have grown on me from a more or less neutral standpoint to watching 4-5 games per season (on TV). As I am not residing in the US, my connections to AZ have mainly been travel related. I enjoyed/have been enyjoying the state, landscape, cities and on top of that - more relating to the Cardinals themselves - some players (Wilson, Boldin, Hightower, Washington).

Anyways, I am just curious to follow how your rebuilding effort will pan out throughout the next few years. Also, by taking a continued casual look at yet another team, I hope to advance my football knowledge beyond the mere superficial analyses I am currently able to make.

Have a good one, guys.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
stchamp98

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Broncoingermany, hope you stay and post often. Whenever you get sick of those Donkies, we'll be here waiting for ya!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I never introduced myself. My name is Lou, I am in High School, I started out as a Raiders fan but when I was just a young pup Tim Brown retired I was mad and became a Cardinal fan cause that's who my grandpa liked.

I am also a big baseball, hockey, and basketball fan for outside of football I am a Royals fan, then for hockey a Coyotes fan and for basketball a Knicks fan. As well as NCAA I follow the Huskers in football and the Creighton Blue Jays in basketball.

My family has season tickets every year in AZ and I'm stuck up here in the bitter cold in Nebraska. I still do manage to watch every game and take advantage of every opportunity to see a game live. I look forward to posting more and more here on football's future

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm Rob. I lived in Mesa growing up, but moved to PA in the mid 90s and have been here ever since. I'm a huge Cardinals fan, they're pretty much the only team I follow closely in pro or college sports. One of my brothers is a Cardinals season ticket holder so I usually get to 1 game a year, and try to catch them whenever they're in Philly, DC, Baltimore or NY. I've been lurking for awhile, but I'm looking forward to talking Cardinals football wih all of you.
AZPSquared

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SmallieBigs wrote:
Hi all, I'm Rob. I lived in Mesa growing up, but moved to PA in the mid 90s and have been here ever since. I'm a huge Cardinals fan, they're pretty much the only team I follow closely in pro or college sports. One of my brothers is a Cardinals season ticket holder so I usually get to 1 game a year, and try to catch them whenever they're in Philly, DC, Baltimore or NY. I've been lurking for awhile, but I'm looking forward to talking Cardinals football wih all of you.

Welcome. This is the best Cards forum out there. I look forward to reading your posts.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 22 of 26

Jump to: