Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raider Madden Ratings?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricAllen21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject: Raider Madden Ratings? Reply with quote

In light of recent Madden ratings be revealed, how would you rate the Raider starters? Here is how I would rank em

QB: Carr 80
RB: Murray 74 , Helu 75
FB: Reece 90
WR: Cooper 82, Crabtree 78, Streater 76
TE: Walford 76
LT: Penn 80
LG: Jackson 84
C: Hudson 91
RG: Barnes 65
RT: Watson 74
DE: Tuck 83
DE: Edwards 72
DT: Williams 82
NT: Ellis 76
SLB: Mack 90
Mlb: Lofton 80
WLB: Moore 78
CB: Hayden 84, Carrie 68, Mcgill 66
FS: Allen 70
SS: Woodson 87
truebluebloke

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:20 am    Post subject: Re: Raider Madden Ratings? Reply with quote

EricAllen21 wrote:

QB: Carr 75
RB: Murray 70 , Helu 70
FB: Reece 77
WR: Cooper 79, Crabtree 75, Streater 72
TE: Walford 71
LT: Penn 82
LG: Jackson 79
RG: Barnes 65
RT: Watson 66
DE: Edwards 68
DT: Williams 77
NT: Ellis 74
SLB: Mack 92
Mlb: Lofton 75
WLB: Moore 78
CB: Hayden 68, Carrie 68, Mcgill 61
FS: Allen 64
SS: Woodson 80

I have a harsh rating system.
Trojan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you have Carrie and McGill too low and Hayden too high. Madden also traditionally really shows love to Reece so I would expect him in the 80s instead of the 70s. Also I expect Woodson to be pretty low like 75 or so to encourage his retirement after this year, but be a starter.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offensive line

LT: Penn 83
LG: Jackson 80
OC: Hudson 92
RG: Webb 75
RT: Howard 79/ Watson 74

Observations: Howard was 81 last season as a RT, but played out of position so I downgrade him some, but still feel he will be better at RT. Jackson gets a nice bump from his last year rating of 70. Hudson is an upgrade over Wiz who was 88 last season. Webb is anybody's guess but 75 seems like a good starting point factoring in Tice. Penn was 82 last season and was solid so I feel he deserves a small bump.

Defensive line

RE: Edwards Jr. 72
DT: Williams 87
DT: Ellis 80
LE: Tuck 86

Observations: Edwards Jr. typical 2nd round rookie grade hope he exceeds that, Pat sims was 83 last season, Ellis took the job by seasons end and deserves a bump from the 63 they had him at last season. Tuck was 88 last season, but age will have to catch up to him at some point so a slight downgrade. Williams our big free agent pick up was 83 played well and got a huge deal and is reflected in his rating increase.

Linebackers

WLB: Moore 84
MLB: Lofton 78

Observations: Lofton was 80 last season and seemed to have a down year so a slight downgrade. Moore missed the last couple of games, but was improved from last year from the 82 rating. Nothing needs to be said about Mack hopefully this 90 will be too low, but still a nice increase from last years 81.

Secondary

CB: Carrie 80
CB: Hayden 77
CB: McGill 74
SS: Woodson 84
FS: Allen 75

Observations: Carrie took the starting job and played well all around. Hayden played well down the stretch after returning from injury. McGill also showed flashes and honestly they all could improve or not, the ratings between the three could be in a different order by seasons end. Allen needs to show something in this new defense, but he is talented. Woodson gets a slight downgrade from last season because of age.

QB,RB's,WR's,TE's

QB: Carr 80
RB: Murray 80
RB: Helu 78
RB: Richardson 76
FB: Reece 88
WR: Cooper 82
WR: Streater 80
WR; Crabtree 79
TE: Rivera 76
TE: Smith 75
TE: Walford 74

Observations: Carr showed well in his first season, hopefully he continues to improve. Crabtree gets downgrade from last years rating, but could outplay this rating, he could be unstoppable in the slot. Streater keeps the same rating he had last year before injury, and could outplay this rating also. Rivera gets a slight bump from last year as he has improved each year. Murray's rating is due to the lack of sample size of his work, but I am positive he will outplay this rating. Reece gets downgraded from last year until we prove we can utilize him correctly. Walford could easily outplay his rating as well. This offense could surprise.

Last edited by raidr4life on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
roi34

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Raider Madden Ratings? Reply with quote

QB: Carr 84
RB: Murray 77 , Helu 75
FB: Reece 88
WR: Cooper 82, Crabtree 78, Streater 76
LT: Penn 84
LG: Jackson 86
RG: Barnes 69
RT: Watson 74
DT: Williams 82
NT: Ellis 78
Mlb: Lofton 84
WLB: Moore 83
CB: Hayden 84, Carrie 76, Mcgill 72
FS: Allen 70
SS: Woodson 88
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have I missed what Hayden has done to warrant a rating of 84?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaliforniaKid7 wrote:
Have I missed what Hayden has done to warrant a rating of 84?

I was thinking the same. Dude has done nothing his whole career except from getting burnt. His highlight reel in his rookie year is a pick against Rivers who missed the game winning TD and being comically awful against Nick Foles so he went on IR to save face. He had some nice glimpses last year, like the Seahawks game. He's all potential right now.
101Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

QB: Carr 84
RB: Murray 79
FB: Reece 86
WR: Cooper 82, Crabtree 78, Streater 75
LT: Penn 81
LG: Jackson 84
C: Hudson 90
RG: Barnes 71
RT: Watson 73
DE: Tuck 80
DT: Williams 85
NT: Ellis 80
SLB: Mack 91
Mlb: Lofton 80
WLB: Moore 83
CB: Hayden 80, Carrie 79, Mcgill 74
FS: Allen 72
SS: Woodson 82
THE MAD STORK

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do people think Hayden is better then Carrie? Hayden is a 72 at best. 74 if you want to be real nice.
Nodisrespect

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE MAD STORK wrote:
Why do people think Hayden is better then Carrie? Hayden is a 72 at best. 74 if you want to be real nice.
Agreed, i don't see how you can watch the games and come away with Haden being better than Carrie on the field.
raidr4life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
THE MAD STORK wrote:
Agreed, i don't see how you can watch the games and come away with Haden being better than Carrie on the field.
True that's why I have Carrie ahead of him, but Hayden was playing solid as well down the stretch, there is a difference between being injured and just being a bad player, and Hayden showed promise just needs to stay healthy.
Totty

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
THE MAD STORK wrote:

He isn't. Anyone who says otherwise is looking at his draft position. Carrie is a young playmaker. The guy is constantly around the ball. He will learn to put those skills into action to actually make more impact plays. He scratched the surface of what he could do last year and for his draft position I was impressed. I can only hope that with what KNJ was around up in Seattle, a little will rub off to start out own Legion of Boom.

First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
Mr Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offense

Carr - 83
Murray - 78
Helu - 75
Reece - 92
Cooper - 82
Crabtree - 77
Streater - 76
Walford - 74
Rivera - 75
Penn - 83
Jackson - 80
Hudson - 88
Barnes - 70
Watson - 72

Defense

Tuck - 82
Williams - 84
Ellis - 77
Edwards Jr - 72
Mack - 93
Lofton - 75
Moore - 81
Hayden - 75
Carrie - 77
McGill - 70
Allen - 78
Woodson - 84

Special Teams

Jano - 84
King - 83

Like in real life the offense will clearly have to do a ton of work to stay competitive, but the plus side is we have a ton of weapons. Honestly when it comes to playing Madden I am going to spread the field and sling it all over. A stable of WRs that can play, a weak right side to which I dont see a heck of a lot of success running the ball and unproven WRs. I am going to ride Carr's arm to victory on the PlayStation.u

The poster formally known as LivingLegendWFC
Silver&Black88 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
People talk about 4 inches like it's 3 feet...........
#men

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: