Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Warfield Suspended 4 games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcsteaks23

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Warfield Suspended 4 games Reply with quote

Eric Warfield has been suspended by the NFL 4 games for violating the substance abuse policy

now we march on king carl's house chanting SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW

Calvert28 wrote:
He (Emmit Smith) was to this sport what Wyane Gretsky was to the NHL

LMAO
CHIEFS 4 LIFE

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Warfield Suspended 4 games Reply with quote

kcsteaks23 wrote:
Eric Warfield has been suspended by the NFL 4 games for violating the substance abuse policy

now we march on king carl's house chanting SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW SIGN TY LAW

Yea lets do that we could use his help.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumors are there is a possibility that McCleon may be cut if Ambrose outplays him in training camp. I guess there is some bad blood about him missing parts of the ota's and getting surgeory down by someone outside of the Chiefs staff. There is also a rumor about Warfield possibly getting cut. I've always felt he was being overpaid but as much as I would like Ty Law I'm not sure dumping Warfield for an un-proven (since the injury) Law is the way to go. If he won't sign for what we can sign him for after we dump McCleon (which wouldn't hurt my feelings) and possibly restructure a couple of Veterans salaries then forget him. I still think we have a shot but putting Law back there with Surtain and Warfield as your nickle sounds like a fantasy team.

Does anyone know if Warfield can take a paycut? I say if he won't after what hes done off-the-field then the pendelum swings a little more in favor of cutting him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: