Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

And That's Exactly Why.....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
2105 yards

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: And That's Exactly Why..... Reply with quote

Vladimir Guerrero is the A.L. MVP...Grand slam off of Flash Gordon to win it tonight...he was in a 4 for 45 slump but MVP's rise to the occassion when their teams need them the most...Big win over the red hot Yanks...its gonna be a heckuva series Very Happy

ronniebrown

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: And That's Exactly Why..... Reply with quote

2105 yards wrote:
Vladimir Guerrero is the A.L. MVP...Grand slam off of Flash Gordon to win it tonight...he was in a 4 for 45 slump but MVP's rise to the occassion when their teams need them the most...Big win over the red hot Yanks...its gonna be a heckuva series Very Happy

Your right great game even if I was on the wrong side but here are your MVPs

~ Lork
2105 yards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Re: And That's Exactly Why..... Reply with quote

ronniebrown wrote:
2105 yards wrote:

Well if Vlad doesn't catch fire the rest of the way then I guess they can give another freebie to A-Rod just like they did in Texas a couple of years back...it was like OK I guess we have to recognize you and no one else from a winning team was that great...here's a freebie Rolling Eyes
ronniebrown

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Re: And That's Exactly Why..... Reply with quote

2105 yards wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:
2105 yards wrote:

Well if Vlad doesn't catch fire the rest of the way then I guess they can give another freebie to A-Rod just like they did in Texas a couple of years back...it was like OK I guess we have to recognize you and no one else from a winning team was that great...here's a freebie Rolling Eyes
He is on a winning team now. What weird is I got those pics off google and didn't realize they are from the same game lol.

~ Lork
2105 yards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: And That's Exactly Why..... Reply with quote

ronniebrown wrote:
2105 yards wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:
2105 yards wrote:

He is on a winning team now. What weird is I got those pics off google and didn't realize they are from the same game lol.

That is weird...the catcher almost has the same look on his face... Laughing Laughing
droopedupmofo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MVP = Tejada

Although I have no clue what happened to his bat in that picture Sad.
MNorona

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing i dont care if he didnt play this year...go giants!!! ahha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think Vlad has a really good chance of getting it, but if it were up to me, i'd split the award and make Garland and Buerhle.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Sheffield. A-Rod could get the MVP, but please have it be anyone but Sheff. The guy is so selfish it's unbelievable. He basically is putting a no trade clause into his contract by saying I won't show up. Sheff, if you wanted the no trade clause try taking a little less money and the Yanks would have given it to you no doubt. He's such an a-hole in general too. I do however like A-Rod (which is really hard for me to say) and Jeter because they play hard and play the right way and seem like nice guys. Bernie should also be included in that. I'm just adding that in so I don't get the traditional you're a yankee hater just because I said something bad about Sheff.

League record 296 yards rushing vs. San Diego
TheFridge85

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

droopedupmofo wrote:
MVP = Tejada

Although I have no clue what happened to his bat in that picture Sad.

Yes. Tejada should be AL MVP. He has mattered so much to the Orioles, where as A-Rod could have a couple bad games, and it wouldn't matter because he has such a dominant team behind him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: