Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Saints "Anything Goes" Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lifeinthaboot

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know what they say @ BB

Don't get married until you let LIFEINTHABOOT hit her Laughing
Dus10

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, BB!

If things don't work out with the training camp just divorce her.

Never divorced anyone personally (but I did break up with a g/f because she wanted to dress up as Harry Potter characters for Halloween; so I'm sure marriage is just around the bend for me...), but apparently, my Uncle swears by it!

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody seen the new Indiana Jones movie? Cuz I wanna see it and I just wanna know what you guys who have seen it thought of it. I probably will see it even if you guys hate it cuz I love Indiana Jones Laughing

But any insight on the movie would be good. I don't trust those critics over fellow Saints fans. Please no spoilers though. Wink

Props to saintsfan for the mad sig
Dus10

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new Indiana Jones movie is terrible.

I'm a fan of the 1st three films (the Last Crusade is one of my top 10 favorite movies) and this (whoopsie!) one flops in a big way.

IMO

Last edited by Dus10 on Mon May 26, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saints Fan

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dus10 wrote:

I'm a fan of the 1st three films (the Last Crusade is one of my top 10 favorite movies) and this third one flops in a big way.

IMO

So you saw the first three and "this third one flops in a big way." ? Confused

lol just playing with you I know what you meant. Perhaps you thought it flopped because of your high expectations and the ultimate success of the first three. I'm hoping it's that.

Dus10

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saints Fan wrote:
Dus10 wrote:

I'm a fan of the 1st three films (the Last Crusade is one of my top 10 favorite movies) and this third one flops in a big way.

IMO

lol just playing with you I know what you meant. Perhaps you thought it flopped because of your high expectations and the ultimate success of the first three. I'm hoping it's that.

Actually, my buddy and I made it a point not to expect too much, and I gave this film more chances than I probably should have. Finally, there just came a point when I looked at my friend and said to him, "This is almost too ridiculous for words..."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dus10 wrote:
Saints Fan wrote:
Dus10 wrote:

IMO

Actually, my buddy and I made it a point not to expect too much, and I gave this film more chances than I probably should have. Finally, there just came a point when I looked at my friend and said to him, "This is almost too ridiculous for words..."

Alright I will submit to your better judgement. Well as stated before I will still watch the movie and hopefully it produces more wonder and excitement through a 17 year olds eyes. Besides I'm one of those people who enjoys movies most people hate and dislikes movies most people love. Case in point is the movie There Will Be Blood. I really really disliked that movie.

navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrownBaggin wrote:
Raves wrote:
Congrats BB I'm sure the entire Forum will be there in spirit and you throw your life away, I mean get married. Wink That being said although I'm not married I think the best way to convince her of this is to get her to believe that is her wedding gift to you... but at the same time make sure you do something really nice for her as your wedding gift to her also.

Brilliant, Raves. Truly brilliant! Problem is, she's already bought me tickets to the Panthers game in Carolina and then also the game at Washington.

The Washington game eh? I should be there as well Mr. Bag...

Adopt-A-Saint:
Kenny Vaccaro 45 Tkls 4 PD 1 SCK 2 INTs
Ben Watson 9 Rec 64 Yds
saintsfan

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i liked it! but i thought it was too much like National Treasure, just 50 years before

www.beattproductions.com

Adopt-A-Saint 2014
WR Kenny Stills 52 cat 781 yds 3 TDs
LB David Hawthorne 68 tak 3 sacks 3 PD 1 INT
EAsports5

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats BB. Are you guys getting married in some exotic location? I expect some wedding pictures, complete with you wearing a brown bag.

steelcurtain29 wrote:

Harvin turns into Reggie Bush 2.0.... sucks in the NFL, godly in Madden 2010
EAsports5

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deeneaus wrote:
BrownBaggin wrote:

Remember: Mrs. BrownBaggin' is a lot more fiery than Mr. BrownBaggin'... and in times like these, one must proceed in extreme caution.

If she is like you, she will cite a stat book that highlights the probability of you two being divorced in three years! I'm messing man, congrats!

I must say, though, she probably will want a break from you after the honeymoon. I'll probably head to Milsaps too. Have a bunch of friends there, and I'll be at Ole Miss next year.

Dont do it man. I spent my freshman year at Ole Miss, the only cool thing about it was getting to watch Eli play his senior season. That school is beyond wack.

steelcurtain29 wrote:

Harvin turns into Reggie Bush 2.0.... sucks in the NFL, godly in Madden 2010
Deeneaus

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EAsports5 wrote:
Deeneaus wrote:
BrownBaggin wrote:

Remember: Mrs. BrownBaggin' is a lot more fiery than Mr. BrownBaggin'... and in times like these, one must proceed in extreme caution.

If she is like you, she will cite a stat book that highlights the probability of you two being divorced in three years! I'm messing man, congrats!

I must say, though, she probably will want a break from you after the honeymoon. I'll probably head to Milsaps too. Have a bunch of friends there, and I'll be at Ole Miss next year.

Dont do it man. I spent my freshman year at Ole Miss, the only cool thing about it was getting to watch Eli play his senior season. That school is beyond wack.

Yeah, I'll be in the Croft Institute though. I'm still in the process of deciding between Columbia, Georgetown, Cornell and Ole Miss...Ole Miss will allow me to do what I need to do, and the others won't. Prestige vs. Accolade, basically Sad.

What did you not like?
BrownBaggin

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
Brilliant, Raves. Truly brilliant! Problem is, she's already bought me tickets to the Panthers game in Carolina and then also the game at Washington.

The Washington game eh? I should be there as well Mr. Bag...[/quote]

Well, well, well. Before the game I'll tell you where we are tailgaiting and you'll have to come meet us up for some beer, BBQ shrimp and crawfish casserole. It'd be a blast

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EAsports5 wrote:
Congrats BB. Are you guys getting married in some exotic location? I expect some wedding pictures, complete with you wearing a brown bag.

haha - I just might have to do that just for you guys. We are actually getting married in her hometown Winston-Salem, NC - the home of Wake Forest University, RJ Reynolds Cigarette company & the birthplace of Krispy Kreme.

Then we're headed off to Mayan Riviera, Mexico for a week.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dus10 wrote:

That's just bad news, man. I was a huge fan of Indy as a kid... I was thinking about going to see it sometime this week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 2 of 56

Jump to: