You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

a couple of questions...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans270986

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: a couple of questions... Reply with quote

1- Who are the RBS that should accumulate the most catches.- beyond the obvious of Bush, Gore, S jaX

2-Same Question except for recievers (most catches)

3- What full Time players are also a KR or PR
x98limitedx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Westbrook always is valuable for his receptions, Clinton Portis will get a lot of receptions now that they run the West Coast Offense. Adrian Peterson/Chester Taylor are in a WCO too so keep them in mind.

I think your second question is a hard one to answere but i would say T.J Housh/CHad johnson... Santonio Holmes... Randy Moss... T.O its really hard to predict this, i just thought of names on a pass heavy offense.

Devin Hester is the obvious selection, i bet he is #2/#3 receiver in CHI. the browns kick returner (can't remmeber his name) is a good returner but i doubt he will see much time as a reciever...
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x98limitedx wrote:
Devin Hester is the obvious selection, i bet he is #2/#3 receiver in CHI. the browns kick returner (can't remmeber his name) is a good returner but i doubt he will see much time as a reciever...

Josh Cribbs.

Andre Davis is a good returner that could see significant time at receiver this season. He had three kick returns for touchdowns last season in addition to 33 receptions for 583 yards and another three scores.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
DannyB

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: a couple of questions... Reply with quote

titans270986 wrote:
1- Who are the RBS that should accumulate the most catches.- beyond the obvious of Bush, Gore, S jaX

2-Same Question except for recievers (most catches)

3- What full Time players are also a KR or PR

1. Maybe these are more obvious ones, but Westy and L.T. are the big ones. Portis will probably see an uptick in receptions this year.

2. This is a tough thing to predict, as there is a LOT of turnover in the Top 10 in this category each year, but some solid guesses are...

TJ Housh, Chad Johnson, Colston, Wayne, Derrick Mason (hey, look it up), Welker, and if you're including TEs, T-Gonz.

3. One play I believe falls into this category is Leon Washington. Not really full-time I guess, but they give him some carries too.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: