Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official Alabama Crimson Tide Thread-National Champions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7534
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The makings of a dynasty.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dannyz


Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Posts: 981
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
The makings of a dynasty.



I think they could be up there with Mid 90's Nebraska, Late 90's Early 00's Miami and Mid 00's USC. Unlike Miami or USC I don't think Alabama is going to be making a Big Recruiting Violation and loses all their Recruits and plus a Bowl Ban. I don't see Saban Leaving anytime soon, he is making to much Money, Winning to many games, getting all the Recruits he wants, and sending alot of players to the NFL every year.
_________________


Peppers90 on this Great Sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7534
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dannyz wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
The makings of a dynasty.



I think they could be up there with Mid 90's Nebraska, Late 90's Early 00's Miami and Mid 00's USC. Unlike Miami or USC I don't think Alabama is going to be making a Big Recruiting Violation and loses all their Recruits and plus a Bowl Ban. I don't see Saban Leaving anytime soon, he is making to much Money, Winning to many games, getting all the Recruits he wants, and sending alot of players to the NFL every year.


He has his program running like a finely tuned machine. I think this program could be even better than those programs. We've got 2 of the last 3 national championships and are very much so strong contenders for the next two.

We own our own state in recruiting which is full of amazing talent and doesn't quite get the recognition it deserves. We are starting to take over Georgia from Mark Richt. We already recruit well in Florida. Things should and will continue to trend upwards until Nick Saban leaves.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dannyz


Joined: 01 Jun 2010
Posts: 981
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man it sucks that Trent Richardson can't blow up the Combine but I think he will have a Huge Pro Day. Does anyone have info on Reuben Foster about him Transferring School because his Coach got fired? Also he is going to the Ole Miss JR Days and is going along the Ride with Robert Nkemdiche and I bet he is trying as Hard as he can trying to get him to Commit to the Alabama Crimson Tide.
_________________


Peppers90 on this Great Sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7534
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything new going on with Alabama football recently?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 22034
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Anything new going on with Alabama football recently?

Robby Green has been invited to work out at Alabama's Pro Day:

http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1338174

That's really nice of Coach Cochran to hook that up. I've been rooting for Robby to get his act together bcuz he's always had NFL level talent. Hope he's put his knucklehead ways behind him and lands a FA deal somewhere.
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7534
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for him to get an opportunity to prove himself.

I've been hearing things about Lacy. Is he hurt or something? Is Fowler going to have to be the guy to start the season?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 22034
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Good for him to get an opportunity to prove himself.

I've been hearing things about Lacy. Is he hurt or something? Is Fowler going to have to be the guy to start the season?

I think they'll give Lacy extra time for his toe to heal if he needs it and if that means limiting his reps, then that's what might happen. I 100% expect him to start the season. That's plenty of time for him to fully recover.

Here's a good look at our RB corps going into next season:

http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1337779
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7534
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Good for him to get an opportunity to prove himself.

I've been hearing things about Lacy. Is he hurt or something? Is Fowler going to have to be the guy to start the season?

I think they'll give Lacy extra time for his toe to heal if he needs it and if that means limiting his reps, then that's what might happen. I 100% expect him to start the season. That's plenty of time for him to fully recover.

Here's a good look at our RB corps going into next season:

http://alabama.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1337779


Thanks thrILL!. Very informative. Looks like we should have a full stable of running backs. Should be exciting to have Dee Hart going at full speed.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 22034
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read on Twitter that Lacy and Cyrus will not be participating in spring drills as they recover from injuries (not surprising). Bowman, Carswell, and Carter will not be participating either due to suspension. What is Duron's deal?! I knew Bowman and Carswell were suspended before the BCSCG but I didn't know Carter was as well. Chris needs to put his kid in check!




On a lighter note, here's a great article on Nico Johnson stepping up into a leadership role. Great to hear!

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/39847/nico-johnson-ready-for-spring-to-begin
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
subherbanite


Joined: 08 Mar 2009
Posts: 1032
Location: Nashville, TN
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Read on Twitter that Lacy and Cyrus will not be participating in spring drills as they recover from injuries (not surprising). Bowman, Carswell, and Carter will not be participating either due to suspension. What is Duron's deal?! I knew Bowman and Carswell were suspended before the BCSCG but I didn't know Carter was as well. Chris needs to put his kid in check!




On a lighter note, here's a great article on Nico Johnson stepping up into a leadership role. Great to hear!

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/39847/nico-johnson-ready-for-spring-to-begin


Other boards reporting Calloway will move to LB this spring(like we knew all along thrILL! Laughing ), and Love Billingsley and Jay Williams won't be back. Carter must be a complete screw-up, he may never play for us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
RollEagles


Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 7534
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Carter doesn't see the field what a disappointment he has turned out to be.

But I can't say I'd be too upset if he isn't playing next season. I am very confident about our receiving corps going into next season with the way our guys stepped up in the BCS national championship game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
subherbanite


Joined: 08 Mar 2009
Posts: 1032
Location: Nashville, TN
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
If Carter doesn't see the field what a disappointment he has turned out to be.

But I can't say I'd be too upset if he isn't playing next season. I am very confident about our receiving corps going into next season with the way our guys stepped up in the BCS national championship game.


True sir, I like what I saw from Norwood, White and Bell and the incoming freshmen should only push them harder.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
thrILL!


Joined: 28 Feb 2007
Posts: 22034
Location: Los Angeles CA ROLL TIDE ROLL
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love, Billingsley, and Williams leaving opens up 3 schollys? How can this be??!! Saban is the oversign emperor of the world?? He can't do this!! He must make them stay!!!! Cool
_________________


Amari Cooper for Heisman - 62 rec. 908 yds, 7 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
subherbanite


Joined: 08 Mar 2009
Posts: 1032
Location: Nashville, TN
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Love, Billingsley, and Williams leaving opens up 3 schollys? How can this be??!! Saban is the oversign emperor of the world?? He can't do this!! He must make them stay!!!! Cool


I'm hearing rumors that Duron Carter is apparently done at Bama, this kid has his head so far up his butt it's not even funny.

Next!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 95 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group