Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tennessee Volunteers Thread 3.0!!! 2-1 at Jawja, WOOF WOOF
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Tennessee Volunteers Thread 3.0!!! 2-1 at Jawja, WOOF WOOF Reply with quote

The Official Tennessee Volunteers Thread 3.0


-Butch Jones getting funky


-Von Pearson


-Cam Sutton


-AJ Johnson


-Josh Smith


-MarQuez North

2014 Schedule
08/31/14 vs. Utah State
09/06/14 vs. Arkansas State
09/13/14 at Oklahoma
09/27/14 at Georgia
10/04/14 vs. Florida
10/11/14 vs. Chattanooga
10/18/14 at Ole Miss
10/25/14 vs. Alabama
11/01/14 at South Carolina
11/15/14 vs. Kentucky
11/22/14 vs. Missouri
11/29/14 at Vanderbilt


Tennessee Volunteers 2-Deep Depth Chart Utah State Edition

Quarterback
Justin Worley, Sr
Nathan Peterman, RS So or Josh Dobbs, So

Running Back
Marlin Lane, Sr
Jalen Hurd, Fr

Wide Receiver
MarQuez North, So
Jason Croom, RS So

Wide Receiver
Von Pearson, RS Jr
Josh Smith, So

Slot Wide Receiver
Pig Howard, Jr
Josh Malone, Fr

Tight End
Ethan Wolf, Fr
Alex Ellis, RS So or Daniel Helm, Fr

Left Tackle
Jacob Gilliam, RS Sr
Dontavius Blair, Jr

Left Guard
Marcus Jackson, RS Jr
Austin Sanders, RS Fr

Center
Mack Crowder, RS Jr
Dylan Weisman, So

Right Guard
Jashon Robertson, Fr
Brett Kendrick, RS Fr

Right Tackle
Kyler Kerbyson, RS Jr
Coleman Thomas, Fr

Left Defensive End
Corey Vereen, So
La'Troy Lewis, RS So

Under Tackle
Jordan Williams, Sr
Dimarya Mixon, Fr

Nose Tackle
Danny O'Brien, RS So
Owen Williams, RS Jr

Right Defensive End/LEO
Derek Barnett, Fr
Dewayne Hendrix, Fr

Weak Outside Linebacker
Jalen Reeves-Maybin, So
Dillon Bates, Fr

Middle Linebacker
A.J. Johnson, Sr
Colton Jumper, Fr

Strong Outside Linebacker
Curt Maggitt, RS Jr
Chris Weatherd, Jr

Cornerback
Cameron Sutton, So
Emmanuel Moseley, Fr

Free Safety
Brian Randolph, RS Jr
LaDarell McNeil, Jr

Strong Safety
Devaun Swafford, So
Todd Kelly Jr, Fr

Cornerback
Justin Coleman, Sr
Mike Williams, RS So

Kicker
George Bullock, RS So or Aaron Medley, Fr

Punter
Matt Darr, RS Sr
Aaron Medley, Fr

Kick Returner
Devrin Young, Sr and Evan Berry, Fr

Punt Returner
Cam Sutton, So
Devrin Young, Sr

Kick Off Specialist
George Bullock, RS So or Aaron Medley, Fr

Long Snapper
Matt Giampapa, RS Jr
Ethan Wolf, Fr

Holder
Patrick Ashford, RS Jr
Matt Darr, RS Sr



Recruiting

'15 Commits (in order of commitment)

1. Zach Stewart, Coalfield School (Coalfield, TN)

Arrow 3* OG/OT
Arrow 6'5" 305 lbs
Arrow teammate of '14 walk-on Benson Napier
Arrow other offers: none

2. Jack Jones, Oakland HS (Murfreesboro, TN)

(Andrew Butcher on the left Jack Jones on the right)
Arrow 4* OG/OT
Arrow 6'5" 285 lbs
Arrow teammate of current commit Kyle Oliver
Arrow plans to enroll early
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Auburn, Missouri, Georgia, Ole Miss, Georgia Tech, Mississippi State

3. Andrew Butcher, Alpharetta HS (Alpharetta, GA)

Arrow 3/4* DE
Arrow 6'2" 250 lbs
Arrow plans to enroll early
Arrow Clemson legacy (son of former OG Brian Butcher)
Arrow former teammate of '13 signee Josh Dobbs
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Stanford, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, Miami, NC State, Arkansas, Kentucky, Central Florida, Missouri, West Virginia, Utah, Connecticut

4. Cecil Cherry, Victoria Christian Academy (Lakeland, FL)

Arrow 3/4* LB
Arrow 6'0" 230 lbs
Arrow Vol legacy (cousin of former RB Tony Thompson)
Arrow has 2 cousins also being recruited by UT
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Notre Dame, Florida, Ohio State, Florida State, Miami, Oregon, Auburn, Louisville, Penn State, Mississippi State, Southern California, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Baylor, Clemson, Michigan State, Georgia Tech, Wisconsin, NC State, South Carolina, Virginia Tech, Minnesota, South Florida, Arizona State

5. Preston Williams, Lovejoy HS (Hampton, GA)

Arrow 4/5* WR
Arrow 6'4" 191 lbs
Arrow plans to enroll early
Arrow Alabama legacy (son of former RB Antoneyo Williams)
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Texas A&M, Clemson, Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State, Miami, Oklahoma State, West Virginia, Virginia Tech, Cincinnati, Virginia, Syracuse, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, Auburn, North Carolina, Arkansas

6. Dylan Jackson, Maryville HS (Maryville, TN)

Arrow 3 * DL/OT
Arrow 6'6" 250 lbs
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Louisiana State, Stanford, Duke, Northwestern, Vanderbilt

7. Riley Lovingood, Beech HS (Hendersonville, TN)

Arrow 2* LS
Arrow 6'1" 240 lbs
Arrow former teammate of '14 enrollee Jalen Hurd
Arrow other offers: none

8. Stephen Griffin, South Mecklenburg HS (Charlotte, NC)

Arrow 3* S/Nickel
Arrow 6'3" 189 lbs
Arrow plans to enroll early
Arrow Clemson legacy (son of former RB Steve Griffin)
Arrow other offers: Clemson, Michigan, North Carolina, Duke, NC State, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest, Boston College

9. Jauan Jennings, Blackman HS (Murfreesboro, TN)

Arrow 4* ATH (QB/S/LB)
Arrow 6'4" 186 lbs
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Auburn, Ohio State, Penn State, Ole Miss, Nebraska, Mississippi State, Kentucky, Northwestern, Duke, Georgia Tech, Virginia

10. Rocky Reid, Concord HS (Concord, NC)

Arrow 3* RB
Arrow 6'0" 220 lbs
Arrow other offers: Wisconsin, Arkansas, West Virginia, Kansas State, Louisville, Georgia Tech, NC State, Wake Forest

11. Quinten Dormady, Boerne HS (Boerne, TX)

Arrow 3-4* QB
Arrow 6'4" 210 lbs
Arrow plans to enroll early
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Texas Christian, Kentucky, Oklahoma State, Houston, Vanderbilt, Indiana

12. Jocquez Bruce, South Doyle HS (Knoxville, TN)

Arrow 3* ATH (WR/RB)
Arrow 5'10" 165 lbs
Arrow other offers: Memphis, Middle Tennessee State

13. Alvin Kamara, Hutchinson CC (Hutchinson, KS)

Arrow 4* JUCO RB
Arrow 5'10" 212 lbs
Arrow former HS teammate of current Vols Jason Croom and Diamond DeShields (women's hoops)
Arrow plans to enroll early
Arrow other offers (HS offer list, coming out of JUCO he said it would either be UT/UGA): Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Florida State, Oregon, Southern California, Florida, Clemson, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Mississippi State, Georgia Tech, Vanderbilt, Syracuse, Maryland

14. Austin Smith, Buford HS (Buford, GA)

(Austin is on the left, Quay Picou is on the right)
Arrow 3* LB
Arrow 6'3" 230 lbs
Arrow HS teammate of current commit Quay Picou
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana State, South Carolina, Miami, North Carolina, Kansas State, Virginia, Kentucky, Cincinnati, Georgia Tech, Central Florida, South Florida, Vanderbilt, Illinois, Indiana

15. Quay Picou, Buford HS (Buford, GA)

(Quay is on the right, Austin Smith is on the left)
Arrow 3/4* DT
Arrow 6'3" 287 lbs
Arrow HS teammate of current commit Austin Smith
Arrow other offers: Texas A&M, Ohio State, Missouri, Miami, Ole Miss, Kansas State, Mississippi State, Kentucky, Cincinnati, NC State, Georgia Tech, Syracuse, Iowa State, South Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Memphis

16. Kyle Oliver, Oakland HS (Murfreesboro, TN)

Arrow 3* TE
Arrow 6'5" 230 lbs
Arrow HS teammate of current commit Jack Jones
Arrow other offers: Louisville, Ole Miss, Duke, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Purdue

17. Tommy Townsend, Boone HS (Orlando, FL)

Arrow 2/3* P/K
Arrow 6'1" 175 lbs
Arrow brother of Florida punter Johnny Townsend
Arrow other offers: Baylor, Colorado

18. Chance Hall, Northside HS (Roanoke, VA)

Arrow 3* OT/DT
Arrow 6'5" 290 lbs
Arrow plans to enroll early
Arrow other offers: Notre Dame, Virginia Tech, Virginia, North Carolina, Duke, Vanderbilt, Maryland

19. Kahlil McKenzie, Clayton Valley HS (Concord, CA)

Arrow 4/5* DT
Arrow 6'4" 341 lbs
Arrow Vol legacy (son of former OL and current Oakland Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie, nephew of former OL Raleigh McKenzie, godson of former DL Reggie White)
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Oregon, Ohio State, Notre Dame, Florida, Texas, Southern California, Oklahoma, UCLA, Washington, Arizona, Miami, California, Louisville, Wisconsin, Ole Miss, Arizona State, Texas Tech, Duke, Washington State, Boise State, Colorado, Illinois

20. Darrell Miller, Cedar Hill HS (Cedar Hill, TX)

Arrow 3* CB
Arrow 5'10" 171 lbs
Arrow other offers: Ohio State, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Iowa, Boise State, Kansas State, Utah, Iowa State, Houston, Wake Forest, SMU, Purdue, Indiana

21. Marques Ford, East Bay HS (Gibsonton, FL)

Arrow 3/4* DE
Arrow 6'4" 220 lbs
Arrow other offers: Clemson, Miami, Virginia Tech, Ole Miss, Wisconsin, Louisville, Nebraska, North Carolina, NC State, Pittsburgh, Virginia, Arkansas, Duke, Mississippi State, Cincy, Rutgers, Minnesota, Kentucky, Purdue, Syracuse, South Florida, Central Florida, Maryland, Iowa State, Connecticut, Boston College, Wake Forest

22. Venzell Boulware, Creekside HS (Fairburn, GA)

(Venzell with Elliott and Evan Berry)
Arrow 3/4* OL
Arrow 6'4" 295 lbs
Arrow former teammate of '14 enrollees Elliott Berry and Evan Berry
Arrow other offers: Alabama, Ohio State, Auburn, Florida, Clemson, South Carolina, Southern California, Michigan State, Penn State, Ole Miss, Miami, Louisville, North Carolina, Nebraska, Kansas State, Kentucky, Virginia, Purdue

By position (scholarship guys only):
QB: 2
RB: 2
WR: 1
TE: 1
OL: 4

DL: 5
LB: 2
CB: 1
S: 1

ATH: 1

K/P: 1
LS: 1

By state (scholarship guys only):
Tennessee: 7
Georgia: 5
Florida: 3
North Carolina: 2
Texas: 2
California: 1
Virginia: 1
Kansas: 1

By composite ranking (scholarship guys only):
5*: 2
4*: 4
3*: 14
2* or lower: 2

'16 Commits (in order of commitment)

1. Darel Middleton, Powell HS (Powell, TN)

Arrow 3/4* TE
Arrow 6'5" 232 lbs
Arrow other offers: none

2. Dorian Banks, Gallatin Senior HS (Sevierville, TN)

Arrow 3* ATH (RB/CB/WR)
Arrow 5'9" 168 lbs
Arrow other offers: Kentucky

3. Ryan Johnson, Brentwood Academy (Brentwood, TN)

Arrow 4* OT
Arrow 6'5" 270 lbs
Arrow former teammate of '14 enrollee Derek Barnett
Arrow other offers: Bama, Ole Miss, Kansas State, Mississippi State

4. Bailey Phillips, West Mesquite HS (Mesquite, TX)

Arrow 3* CB
Arrow 5'7" 159 lbs
Arrow cousin of '14 enrollee Dimarya Mixon
Arrow other offers: Clemson, UCLA, Utah, Houston, Utah, Washington State, Wake Forest, SMU

5. Austin Kendall, Cuthbertson HS (Waxhaw, NC)

Arrow 4* QB
Arrow 6'2" 205 lbs
Arrow other offers: Clemson, Miami, NC State, Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, Boston College

6. Marquill Osbourne, William Amos Hough HS (Cornelius, NC)

Arrow 3/4* CB
Arrow 5'11" 173 lbs
Arrow other offers: South Carolina, Duke, North Carolina, NC State, Wake Forest

By position (scholarship guys only):
QB: 1
RB: 0
WR: 0
TE: 1
OL: 1

DL: 0
LB: 0
CB: 2
S: 0

ATH: 1

K/P: 0
LS: 0

By state (scholarship guys only):
Tennessee: 3
North Carolina: 2
Texas: 1

By composite ranking (scholarship guys only):
5*: 0
4*: 4
3*: 2
2* or lower: 0
_________________


Last edited by adam9 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 251 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally got it done. Took a while to get a format I liked. Anyways as the thread title says, 4* FL LB Dillon Bates (son of former Vols and Cowboys safety Bill Bates, and a former Vols cheerleader Denise Bates) is deciding at the Opening on July 2nd-3rd. His top 3 are Tennessee, Florida, and Alabama. Mattresses will be burned if he picks one of our rivals Laughing I think he's a Vol.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballProdiG


Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 8504
Location: The Film Room
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cried when I read this. It's beautiful. You really should win some conditional award should we win the SEC championship. Cool Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballProdiG wrote:
I cried when I read this. It's beautiful. You really should win some conditional award should we win the SEC championship. Cool Cool

Ha thanks man. Just had some free time and figured we deserved a new thread. I was going to do this for the old thread until we hit 100 pages and let TitansNVols update it, but then he said he was going overseas so I felt like starting one. I'm really hoping we nailed it on the Butch hire. He can recruit, hopefully he can coach.

Also I follow recruiting a lot, so I will update the OP with recruiting stuff too. It's crazy to think we have 6 commits that are rising juniors or younger. We'd be lucky to have 6 commits for this class with Dools Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballProdiG


Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 8504
Location: The Film Room
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
FootballProdiG wrote:
I cried when I read this. It's beautiful. You really should win some conditional award should we win the SEC championship. Cool Cool

Ha thanks man. Just had some free time and figured we deserved a new thread. I was going to do this for the old thread until we hit 100 pages and let TitansNVols update it, but then he said he was going overseas so I felt like starting one. I'm really hoping we nailed it on the Butch hire. He can recruit, hopefully he can coach.

Also I follow recruiting a lot, so I will update the OP with recruiting stuff too. It's crazy to think we have 6 commits that are rising juniors or younger. We'd be lucky to have 6 commits for this class with Dools Laughing
'

Your welcome, credit where it's due it looks nice. I think it represents the new season well.


No doubt we did well with the Butch hire I have absolutely no second thoughts about this. He was actually on college football live the other day talking about how he was using the NBA finals to motivate the team, since he is friends with Spoelstra.


Unlike Dooley he seems to actually be trying to get us back on track. I feel like It's never been talent we lacked. Minus the defense, we should have been able to outscore people. It's simply good coaching. And to that point though, we actually have more rising talent than we ever have, and the floodgates have been opened. I think if Vandy can do what they did last year, we can do better than that too. Honestly, on paper right now are team is looking better than what they had.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballProdiG wrote:
adam9 wrote:
FootballProdiG wrote:
I cried when I read this. It's beautiful. You really should win some conditional award should we win the SEC championship. Cool Cool

Ha thanks man. Just had some free time and figured we deserved a new thread. I was going to do this for the old thread until we hit 100 pages and let TitansNVols update it, but then he said he was going overseas so I felt like starting one. I'm really hoping we nailed it on the Butch hire. He can recruit, hopefully he can coach.

Also I follow recruiting a lot, so I will update the OP with recruiting stuff too. It's crazy to think we have 6 commits that are rising juniors or younger. We'd be lucky to have 6 commits for this class with Dools Laughing
'

Your welcome, credit where it's due it looks nice. I think it represents the new season well.


No doubt we did well with the Butch hire I have absolutely no second thoughts about this. He was actually on college football live the other day talking about how he was using the NBA finals to motivate the team, since he is friends with Spoelstra.


Unlike Dooley he seems to actually be trying to get us back on track. I feel like It's never been talent we lacked. Minus the defense, we should have been able to outscore people. It's simply good coaching. And to that point though, we actually have more rising talent than we ever have, and the floodgates have been opened. I think if Vandy can do what they did last year, we can do better than that too. Honestly, on paper right now are team is looking better than what they had.

Yeah Butch already said that Spoelstra would be a guest speaker at some point (soon probably since its the offseason now in the NBA). And you're spot on with our talent. We have 3 projected top 40 draft prospects with Tiny, AJ, and McCullers as well as two of the top 5 OGs in next year's draft and a top 2 C. I'm really worried about QB/WR, but it we get decent play there I think we will be fine.

Just for reference, some other side info I know is that we will be supporting breast cancer for at least one game this year with pink bracelets, socks, gloves, etc on our unis. Also we plan on using a "new" uni against USCe. Presumably people thought it was going to be black as our staff flaunts black a lot (look in the recruiting pics and you'll see mostly recruits wearing black UT shirts), but it won't be black. We might be going like a silver/grey type of color but I've heard it looks sick.

This season's going to be the bomb. I'm definitely making the 2 he drive for a few games.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballProdiG


Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 8504
Location: The Film Room
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
FootballProdiG wrote:
adam9 wrote:
FootballProdiG wrote:
I cried when I read this. It's beautiful. You really should win some conditional award should we win the SEC championship. Cool Cool

Ha thanks man. Just had some free time and figured we deserved a new thread. I was going to do this for the old thread until we hit 100 pages and let TitansNVols update it, but then he said he was going overseas so I felt like starting one. I'm really hoping we nailed it on the Butch hire. He can recruit, hopefully he can coach.

Also I follow recruiting a lot, so I will update the OP with recruiting stuff too. It's crazy to think we have 6 commits that are rising juniors or younger. We'd be lucky to have 6 commits for this class with Dools Laughing
'

Your welcome, credit where it's due it looks nice. I think it represents the new season well.


No doubt we did well with the Butch hire I have absolutely no second thoughts about this. He was actually on college football live the other day talking about how he was using the NBA finals to motivate the team, since he is friends with Spoelstra.


Unlike Dooley he seems to actually be trying to get us back on track. I feel like It's never been talent we lacked. Minus the defense, we should have been able to outscore people. It's simply good coaching. And to that point though, we actually have more rising talent than we ever have, and the floodgates have been opened. I think if Vandy can do what they did last year, we can do better than that too. Honestly, on paper right now are team is looking better than what they had.

Yeah Butch already said that Spoelstra would be a guest speaker at some point (soon probably since its the offseason now in the NBA). And you're spot on with our talent. We have 3 projected top 40 draft prospects with Tiny, AJ, and McCullers as well as two of the top 5 OGs in next year's draft and a top 2 C. I'm really worried about QB/WR, but it we get decent play there I think we will be fine.

Just for reference, some other side info I know is that we will be supporting breast cancer for at least one game this year with pink bracelets, socks, gloves, etc on our unis. Also we plan on using a "new" uni against USCe. Presumably people thought it was going to be black as our staff flaunts black a lot (look in the recruiting pics and you'll see mostly recruits wearing black UT shirts), but it won't be black. We might be going like a silver/grey type of color but I've heard it looks sick.

This season's going to be the bomb. I'm definitely making the 2 he drive for a few games.



Yeah the QB/Rb/WR is my concern as well(can't believe I'm saying that), but hopefully AJ Mccarron's opened up his game managing classes during the summer for us to use, because we're going to need them. If anyone on our offense tries to play hero ball I feel like there isn't enough seniority anywhere for anyone to stop them. Not at the skill positions, and obviously not the coaches. Everyone needs to just play their role.


The outfits sound great, I hope they leak before they wear them, I want to buy some more UT gear, but I don't want to buy any of the standard orange anymore, I want an alternate shirt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, not sure if they're leaking it. I bought the spring game shirt which is black with an outline of the power T and some other design. I do like having the different color gear, but at the spring game I was one if the few in black lol even though there were 2 official spring game shirts and 1 was black. When I go to a game I'm probably going to stick to orange.

Deciding on which game to go to is hard. I want to drive up to the Oregon game, but I don't want to see a blowout (if it happens). I'm really thinking about the South Carolina game and maybe either the Vandy game. I'm really open. Haven't looked at the schedule on a while, but I would go to Knoxville, Nashville, or Athens for a game (and like I said earlier maybe Eugene, but that's a long drive)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
-Hope-


Joined: 16 Feb 2007
Posts: 21195
Location: The []_[]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Dobbs4prez
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:
#Dobbs4prez

I'm still not sure if I like Dobbs or Fergie better. Dobbs is smart and athletic, but Riley wins games and has a cannon. I bet one of them is starting by mid-season if not sooner.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12190
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god. This is gorgeous. Well done sir. Finally will get the attention it deserves.
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
My god. This is gorgeous. Well done sir. Finally will get the attention it deserves.

Thanks man. I will try my best to keep it up to date, and hopefully if we have some success on the field we can get some of the fans that are hiding to come out and play Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FootballProdiG


Joined: 16 Sep 2012
Posts: 8504
Location: The Film Room
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
Yeah, not sure if they're leaking it. I bought the spring game shirt which is black with an outline of the power T and some other design. I do like having the different color gear, but at the spring game I was one if the few in black lol even though there were 2 official spring game shirts and 1 was black. When I go to a game I'm probably going to stick to orange.

Deciding on which game to go to is hard. I want to drive up to the Oregon game, but I don't want to see a blowout (if it happens). I'm really thinking about the South Carolina game and maybe either the Vandy game. I'm really open. Haven't looked at the schedule on a while, but I would go to Knoxville, Nashville, or Athens for a game (and like I said earlier maybe Eugene, but that's a long drive)



Yeah there is definitely nothing in it for driving to the Oregon game, if we win. For just one game it may be kind of "over before it begins" if you know what I mean. You should definitely come to Vandy game, I'll be there(if I don't have to work). The Alabama game is something I would also go to, but tickets are probably going to be sold out 1-2 months prior to the game and that's for the telescopic binocular seats way in the back corner and I might feel better just watching it on my TV.


And lol you should wear the black one with some kind of decor for pumpkins for the Halloween/week game
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballProdiG wrote:
adam9 wrote:
Yeah, not sure if they're leaking it. I bought the spring game shirt which is black with an outline of the power T and some other design. I do like having the different color gear, but at the spring game I was one if the few in black lol even though there were 2 official spring game shirts and 1 was black. When I go to a game I'm probably going to stick to orange.

Deciding on which game to go to is hard. I want to drive up to the Oregon game, but I don't want to see a blowout (if it happens). I'm really thinking about the South Carolina game and maybe either the Vandy game. I'm really open. Haven't looked at the schedule on a while, but I would go to Knoxville, Nashville, or Athens for a game (and like I said earlier maybe Eugene, but that's a long drive)



Yeah there is definitely nothing in it for driving to the Oregon game, if we win. For just one game it may be kind of "over before it begins" if you know what I mean. You should definitely come to Vandy game, I'll be there(if I don't have to work). The Alabama game is something I would also go to, but tickets are probably going to be sold out 1-2 months prior to the game and that's for the telescopic binocular seats way in the back corner and I might feel better just watching it on my TV.


And lol you should wear the black one with some kind of decor for pumpkins for the Halloween/week game

Yeah if I had to pick today, I'd get tickets to the USCe game and maybe the Vandy game.

I have too bad of memories of those black jerseys we wore when Kitten was here on Halloween week to do that haha
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
adam9


Joined: 06 Jan 2011
Posts: 14096
Location: Kennesaw, GA
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..
_________________


Last edited by adam9 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 64, 65, 66  Next
Page 1 of 66

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group