Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Boise State thread V2 - Five-time mid-major national champs!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pf9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Boise State thread V2 - Five-time mid-major national champs! Reply with quote

The old one didn't see much activity, so I'm starting fresh.

With the final polls being released, Boise State in the Coaches Poll finished as the highest-ranked non-AQ team in said poll. This wasn't the case with the AP Poll this year with Utah State being ranked higher. Therefore, we will split the mid-major title this year with USU.

What do you expect from the Broncos in 2013 now that they are staying in the MW?
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see them step up and play someone worth a damn instead of an average Michigan State team or Washington here soon. If they really want to be considered for the BCS games I believe they need to start proven themselves against no less than 3 BCS schools a year and like I said quit signing middle of the pack teams.

Jamison on the sig
ohiogenius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
I would like to see them step up and play someone worth a damn instead of an average Michigan State team or Washington here soon. If they really want to be considered for the BCS games I believe they need to start proven themselves against no less than 3 BCS schools a year and like I said quit signing middle of the pack teams.

If I recall correctly a lot of teams dont want to play Boise. Cant blame them. Boise will lose 99/100 times expect the game you play will be that 1/100.

I hope Peterson turns Boise into a powerhouse and the MWC will rise.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohiogenius wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:

If I recall correctly a lot of teams dont want to play Boise. Cant blame them. Boise will lose 99/100 times expect the game you play will be that 1/100.

I hope Peterson turns Boise into a powerhouse and the MWC will rise.

It's not necessarily that those teams refuse to play Boise, they just refuse to agree to a home and home series. I think there are quite a few teams that would give Boise a shot as long as they play at home (or possibly a neutral site like UGA).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: