Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BREAKING NEWS: DESEAN JACKSON TO WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3682
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:36 pm    Post subject: BREAKING NEWS: DESEAN JACKSON TO WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Dianna Marie Russini‏@now

#Its official. DeSean Jackson is a Redskin











Ha RT @TheRaidersDaily TRD EXCLUSIVE: RG3 father telling people that Desean Jackson is going to playing for Redskins.Says it's a "done deal"I









know theres a thread for Jackson but the rumors flying have gone to speculation to wild fire !!!!!!\\





Dianna Marie Russini ‏@nbcdianna 1m

Source close to DeSean Jackson: he wants to play for Washington. Yes money is part of it but if its right fit it could work...#Redskins






Quote:
Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 7m
sounds like skins nation wants a little djax...lets hope he can clean up his past...dc does not need that Tweet



Quote:
Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 12m
DJax would love nothing more than to throw it down the Eagles throats twice a year





Quote:
Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 1m
Hearing that when Desean Jackson visits DC Monday Dan Snyder will not let him leave...will open up the pocket books for this


Quote:


Chris Russel@Dhall @ Would make my day if he came.




Quote:

Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 1m
Hearing that when Desean Jackson visits DC Monday Dan Snyder will not let him leave...will open up the pocket books for this

Also reporting that RG3 is pulling heavily for Jackson. The meetin starts at 10 AM. The Skins have enough money to pull of contract .



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoe7s2VBwRo
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^


Last edited by Dashing on Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:03 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3682
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted Today, 07:35 PM

ProFootballCentral ‏@PFCentral 5m

Spoke to several Redskins players who are blowing up Coach Grudens phone tonight to get him to do whatever to sign DeSean
[/size][/size]
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^


Last edited by Dashing on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thaiphoon


Moderator
Joined: 03 Jan 2007
Posts: 14095
Location: Northern Virginia
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Desean Jackson to visit skins -Danny to spend big per so Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
I know theres a thread for Jackson but the rumors flying have gone to speculation to wild fire !!!!!!\\


Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 7m
sounds like skins nation wants a little djax...lets hope he can clean up his past...dc does not need that Tweet



Quote:
Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 12m
DJax would love nothing more than to throw it down the Eagles throats twice a year





Quote:
Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 1m
Hearing that when Desean Jackson visits DC Monday Dan Snyder will not let him leave...will open up the pocket books for this


Quote:


Chris Russel@Dhall @ Would make my day if he came.




Quote:

Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 1m
Hearing that when Desean Jackson visits DC Monday Dan Snyder will not let him leave...will open up the pocket books for this



Also reporting that RG3 is pulling heavily for Jackson. The meetin starts at 10 AM. The Skins have enough money to pull of contract .


No one will be happier than DHall is we sign him.
_________________


Being Vague Is Almost As Much Fun As That Other Thing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3682
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Desean Jackson to visit skins -Danny to spend big per so Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Dashing wrote:
I know theres a thread for Jackson but the rumors flying have gone to speculation to wild fire !!!!!!\\


Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 7m
sounds like skins nation wants a little djax...lets hope he can clean up his past...dc does not need that Tweet



Quote:
Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 12m
DJax would love nothing more than to throw it down the Eagles throats twice a year





Quote:
Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 1m
Hearing that when Desean Jackson visits DC Monday Dan Snyder will not let him leave...will open up the pocket books for this


Quote:


Chris Russel@Dhall @ Would make my day if he came.




Quote:

Lindsay Murphy ‏@LindsayFox5 1m
Hearing that when Desean Jackson visits DC Monday Dan Snyder will not let him leave...will open up the pocket books for this



Also reporting that RG3 is pulling heavily for Jackson. The meetin starts at 10 AM. The Skins have enough money to pull of contract .


No one will be happier than DHall is we sign him.


Im very excited this dudes young as heck and would take our offense to another level. I feel as if this is a serious move for us to be paying big for. We imo can be able to still land Clark but itd likely take some cuts.

The Skins seem to be all in on it and since its being reported Jackson wants revange on Philly than its a likely done deal. Was reported we beat out every one for Hatcher .
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3682
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin ‏@HTTR24_7 28m
Dan Snyder is all in.. #ItsAWrap
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeanTayorsaPIMP


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 3568
Location: Boston, Ma
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please make this happen!! Can't wait to see all the haters who "didn't want him" to do backflips when we actually sign him.
_________________



mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 8616
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You stay away!
_________________

First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
JTagg7754 on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeanTayorsaPIMP


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 3568
Location: Boston, Ma
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
You stay away!


Hey you stole Donald Penn from us. It's payback Wink
_________________



mike23md on the sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3682
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SeanTayorsaPIMP wrote:
Please make this happen!! Can't wait to see all the haters who "didn't want him" to do backflips when we actually sign him.
He will sign here.

Jacksons a winner and will regardless get paid to what he wants or close to it . With Danny highly involved he will get his money a big arm QB and a pass happy system while playing philly with good fan base around.

Oakland only has money they cant offer those other things there in desperate mode and had a terrible season. Hometown or not Jackson wants to win a ring too and playoff contention and thrills to play philly. Playing for home is something he did already.,
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HTTRG3Dynasty


Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 2743
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the first time in a long time I can remember wanting the weekend to fly by asap.

Imagine Redskins vs. Philly week 1 at Fed-Ex Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BigJohnson


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 1511
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

if we sign Jackson i can NOT wait for the world's RGIII love to come back
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HTTRG3Dynasty


Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 2743
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigJohnson wrote:
Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

if we sign Jackson i can NOT wait for the world's RGIII love to come back


Crow on a plate will need to be served to the masses.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
risingtothetop


Joined: 25 Dec 2013
Posts: 314
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, really hope you guys dont land him Very Happy

i want him on a team like oakland where he's in the AFC, not on a division rival we have to play twice a year
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dashing


Joined: 10 Jul 2011
Posts: 3682
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dianna Marie Russini ‏@nbcdianna 1m

Source close to DeSean Jackson: he wants to play for Washington. Yes money is part of it but if its right fit it could work...#Redskins



WOW i must be dreaming. Also been noted per roto KC is out.

Its down to us and Oakland and the insiders all off them has said that this information is correct that Djack does indeed wanna be a redskins.

WOW I never been this excited in a LONG LONG TIME .
_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXTNES_L3s0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJ8_uNMM_I&list=LLRM2s0GoIPWV7foTBLfFMRw&feature=mh_lolz
^^^^I like to I like to I like to ^_^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PARROTHEAD


Joined: 08 Mar 2009
Posts: 4391
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would suck.
Let that piece of trash go to the west coast. All his crip buddies out there anyway.
_________________


Trinidad: Where you can play dodgeball, jump off a diving board, and call a team the Redskins without the Communist Left sayin otherwise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 1 of 42

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group