Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEED HELP....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinMan

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: NEED HELP.... Reply with quote

I write for my school paper as the sports editor, and fantasy "aka expert." I am writing a story, halfway through the fantasy season of guys that were drafted high yet you should still stay with them, or time to let them go. I feel like this is pretty interesting, with the amount of amazing busts their have been so far. Please, i need all the names and explanations i can get... thanx guys

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say Culpepper is a bust. In my drafts he was usually taken in the mid to late first/ early second rounds and he hasn't done anything at all. I took him with my first pick in the second round and he is definatly a dissapointment. I'm currently 5-1 with my loss coming the first week when Culpepper lost it for me. I benched him then thinking he'd snap out of it but he has yet to find his way off my bench.
cowboyzvin6

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Gonzalez has been a bust. Whatever happened to the new age of TEs. I havent seen any dominant TE at all this year. It looks like it was a one year thing. Gonzalez should turn it on 2nd half, if not then all i have to say is wow.
MoMoney717

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre Johnson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: