You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Giants Jacobs indicates that without Burress he won't return
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosborough

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
jagz4life wrote:
How can Burress return? He's going to be in jail.

Well since you say so, I guess we should just skip the trial and send him right to prison. Confused

Yeah I guess there's no way he's going to get in any legal trouble. Dude, he was caught red handed (legged?) with a gun.
Gmen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rosborough wrote:
Gmen wrote:
jagz4life wrote:

Well since you say so, I guess we should just skip the trial and send him right to prison. Confused

Yeah I guess there's no way he's going to get in any legal trouble. Dude, he was caught red handed (legged?) with a gun.

There have been much worse people that have gotten off for much worse crimes with much worse lawyers. According to the law, he should go to prison. But, we all know that's not the way it works. Plea bargaining is a corner stone of America's judicial system. I'm not a huge fan of it, but that's the way it works.

scar988 wrote:
I'm of the belief the best QB in NY right now (July 2017) is Geno Smith.

SMH
rosborough

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
rosborough wrote:
Gmen wrote:
jagz4life wrote:

There have been much worse people that have gotten off for much worse crimes with much worse lawyers. According to the law, he should go to prison. But, we all know that's not the way it works. Plea bargaining is a corner stone of America's judicial system. I'm not a huge fan of it, but that's the way it works.

Very true. However, Bloomberg seems to be really going after this one. I just don't see it ending well for plax.
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles $5$ wrote:
LOL, Jacobs is complaining about something Westbrook has been facing for almost 3 seasons now... 8-9 in the box and no respect to the passing game. And have you ever heard Westbrook opening his mouth and telling the FO to bring in a #1 WR??? No.

that's because he knows cloning technology has only made it so far in this day and age. besides, if there were two of him, they'd just put 11 in the box.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gmen wrote:
jagz4life wrote:

When's his trial by the way?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

atown703 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
jagz4life wrote:

march

Cowboys fan;[quote="MightyMouse07"]Ramses will be the best WR in this draft. There are no doubts about that from me.[/quote]
BlueCrush

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaineEvent wrote:
atown703 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
jagz4life wrote:

march

The trial ain't in march, he makes his plea in march. I doubt this case even goes to trial.
It'l be plead out before trial
curfy27

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles $5$ wrote:
LOL, Jacobs is complaining about something Westbrook has been facing for almost 3 seasons now... 8-9 in the box and no respect to the passing game..

Confused

Wouldn't the Eagles have to actually run the ball for that to be the case? I mean I am not trying to be disrespectful at all, b/c obviously what the Eagles did this year worked, but no DC goes into a game with the Eagles thinking "Ok we gotta throw an extra guy in the box to stop Westbrook running the ball"? The extra guy is a spy that needs to stay away from the scrum, b/c he has to focus on Westbrook in the passing game, b/c that is where he is the most dangerous.

NFLdraftGURU's Sig Masterpiece
Gmen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueCrush wrote:
MaineEvent wrote:
atown703 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
jagz4life wrote:

march

The trial ain't in march, he makes his plea in march. I doubt this case even goes to trial.
It'l be plead out before trial

That's my guess also.

scar988 wrote:

SMH
jagz4life

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rosborough wrote:
Gmen wrote:
rosborough wrote:
Gmen wrote:
jagz4life wrote:

Very true. However, Bloomberg seems to be really going after this one. I just don't see it ending well for plax.

Exactly my point.

Any other time, I'd say nothing would happen. But he's going to be made an example of. Plax is going to jail.

It's sad, but it's going to happen.
Gmen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jagz4life wrote:
rosborough wrote:
Gmen wrote:
rosborough wrote:
Gmen wrote:
jagz4life wrote:

Exactly my point.

Any other time, I'd say nothing would happen. But he's going to be made an example of. Plax is going to jail.

It's sad, but it's going to happen.

Sig bet? Cool

scar988 wrote:

SMH

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: