Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Should I offer this?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
braylon4heisman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Should I offer this? Reply with quote

I have not techincally offered this yet but the guy I was going to offer it to said he would accept it. The deal was I would send Randy Moss, Indys D, and Stephen Davis to him for Brandon Stokley, Priest Holmes, and Phillys D. I am having second thoughts. What do you guys think?
SanFran49ers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt do it if i were you. you're losing the best fantasy defense, one of the top wideouts and a solid RB for an injury prone runningback whos seeing less and less playing time, a defense that isnt as good and a #3 wr whos not having a great year. If you think Moss wont do anything the rest of the year and that Priest will go crazy then i guess its a good trade, but i wouldnt do it.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I wouldn't do this trade. R.Moss will always get points and he is one of the best WR's in the game and he is ten times better thsn Stokley... Domanick Davis... Well I know he is poor but keep him because giving up Moss is too big of a gamble even if you may be getting Priest Holmes....

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
braylon4heisman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is Stephen not Domanick. I have Dom on my roster and I dont think I would trade him. Receivers dont get as many points as rb and I already have TO and ROy Williams. THat is why I think having a rb would help me but I dont think that I will do it.
ok go26

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NO.

"If you've got it, flaunt it. If you don't, flaunt statistics."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: