Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What Movie Are You Watching? v. 12
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Desperado82


Joined: 20 Feb 2010
Posts: 28035
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: What Movie Are You Watching? v. 12 Reply with quote

Knocked Up
_________________

^^^mack
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 20064
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got back from watching Flight. It was decent but I was expecting it to be better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
tinoynk


Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 3306
Location: UWS Manhattan, NYC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
Ghost Dog- The Way of the Samurai


I really love that movie. One of my personal favorites.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
davisblack


Joined: 05 Oct 2008
Posts: 3238
Location: Michigan
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
davisblack wrote:
Ghost Dog- The Way of the Samurai


I really love that movie. One of my personal favorites.


Yeah I liked it a lot. I just started watching it to kill some time and I ended up really enjoying it.

Probably my favorite Jarmusch film.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Lion:
#6 P Sam Martin
#45 FB Jed Collins
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8079
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

davisblack wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
davisblack wrote:
Ghost Dog- The Way of the Samurai


I really love that movie. One of my personal favorites.


Yeah I liked it a lot. I just started watching it to kill some time and I ended up really enjoying it.

Probably my favorite Jarmusch film.




I've only seen one Jarmusch film and that was Broken Flowers. It was one of the worst films I have ever seen. I've never seen Ghost Dog, but it has to be better than the film I saw. After that debaucle, I'm hesitant to watch another of his movies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8079
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
dream_catcher_9 wrote:
Slumdog Millionaire, one of my favorites.



Quote:
TheOsprey wrote:
I didn't think I was gonna like it, when I watched it, but I did. Very good film.


Quote:
It's a good movie but I don't think it deserved best picture.



Agreed, but of the films nominated that year, it was the only one I saw, that I really liked. My favorite films that year, didn't get nominated (Definitely Maybe, Gran Torino, Iron Man and The Boy In the Striped Pajamas.)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titwio


Joined: 09 Jan 2011
Posts: 6256
Location: Bronx NY *Sio Moore mofo's
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Billy Madison yesterday for the gazillionth time. I watch it whenever it's on just for Ms. Veronica Vaughn.
_________________
44 and 21 Once a Giant, always a Giant
bRONX bRIXX
2013 Welcome's you to the "David Wilson Show".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steelcurtain29


Moderator
Joined: 04 Oct 2007
Posts: 34955
Location: Monongahela, PA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw "Man With the Iron Fists" Friday... Not bad. Wasn't really into it, but it was pretty cool, none the less.
_________________
3DS Friend Code
4038-6129-7897
Pokemon X
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bbelan2343


Joined: 09 Sep 2007
Posts: 9167
Location: Steeler's Nation - On the Stairway to Seven
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watched Vertigo last night.
_________________
Irish 11 wrote:
If the Ravens were playing Al Qaida, I'd be all "Go Osama!"
flyers0909 wrote:
Morons at the dollar store are selling dinosaurs for a buck

Let's go Pirates!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
tinoynk


Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 3306
Location: UWS Manhattan, NYC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw Carrie last night. I'm not a big horror fan but man that was a good movie.

Quote:
That last scene where Carrie's hand comes out of the ground during the surviving girl's dream legitimately scared the crap out of me.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Title Town USA


Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 19621
Location: Wisconsin
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's seen that Red Dawn movie? Looks horrible from the previews.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apodrocks


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 6410
Location: Detroit, Michigan.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
Saw Carrie last night. I'm not a big horror fan but man that was a good movie.

Quote:
That last scene where Carrie's hand comes out of the ground during the surviving girl's dream legitimately scared the crap out of me.


I really enjoyed it too, I've seen 3 classic De Palma films in the past 3 months and have enjoyed all three. Blowout being my favorite, and Phantom of the Paradise being the other.

I wonder what else he's got that's good?
_________________

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tinoynk


Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 3306
Location: UWS Manhattan, NYC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
Saw Carrie last night. I'm not a big horror fan but man that was a good movie.

Quote:
That last scene where Carrie's hand comes out of the ground during the surviving girl's dream legitimately scared the crap out of me.


I really enjoyed it too, I've seen 3 classic De Palma films in the past 3 months and have enjoyed all three. Blowout being my favorite, and Phantom of the Paradise being the other.

I wonder what else he's got that's good?


Scarface and the Untouchables are the only other ones of his that I've seen. both are awesome.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apodrocks


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 6410
Location: Detroit, Michigan.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tinoynk wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
Saw Carrie last night. I'm not a big horror fan but man that was a good movie.

Quote:
That last scene where Carrie's hand comes out of the ground during the surviving girl's dream legitimately scared the crap out of me.


I really enjoyed it too, I've seen 3 classic De Palma films in the past 3 months and have enjoyed all three. Blowout being my favorite, and Phantom of the Paradise being the other.

I wonder what else he's got that's good?


Scarface and the Untouchables are the only other ones of his that I've seen. both are awesome.


I've seen Scarface too, but not the Untouchables. It seems after that point in his career he started going down the gutter.
_________________

^Packerbacker87 on the sig, thanks!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tinoynk


Joined: 23 Apr 2005
Posts: 3306
Location: UWS Manhattan, NYC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apodrocks wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
Apodrocks wrote:
tinoynk wrote:
Saw Carrie last night. I'm not a big horror fan but man that was a good movie.

Quote:
That last scene where Carrie's hand comes out of the ground during the surviving girl's dream legitimately scared the crap out of me.


I really enjoyed it too, I've seen 3 classic De Palma films in the past 3 months and have enjoyed all three. Blowout being my favorite, and Phantom of the Paradise being the other.

I wonder what else he's got that's good?


Scarface and the Untouchables are the only other ones of his that I've seen. both are awesome.


I've seen Scarface too, but not the Untouchables. It seems after that point in his career he started going down the gutter.


Untouchables is a pretty great movie. Can't go wrong with DeNiro as Capone and Sean Connery in an Oscar winning supporting role.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 1 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group