Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

University of Southern California Trojans-Official Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oregon Ducks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is your spring game?

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 249 rush yds(8.3), 388 rec yds(11.4), 4 TDs
Tyner: 279 rush yds(4.2), 65 rec yds(7.2), 2 TDs
Freeman: 636 rush yds(5.6), 37 rec yds(7.4), 11 TDs
chillparsi1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
When is your spring game?

Already happened. Recap if you're interested: http://www.usctrojans.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/041412aaa.html

Or of course, we can give some more detailed analysis Very Happy

Stone65 with the sig!
Sham

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, not sure if I've introduced myself but I've been a USC fan ever since I started liking football (Always root for the best team at the time). I've been loyal, even though our NCAA troubles gave my friends a lot to tease me about being a USC fan.

Can anyone fill me in on how George Farmer is looking? I was expecting him to grab that #2 WR spot on the depth chart last year. But Marqise and Robert are just deadly... Really looking forward to seeing our offense this year. So much talent! I personally don't mind Lane Kiffin, but I'd prefer someone with a little bit more integrity.

Also from what I've seen we're lacking some depth in the trenches. Any official depth charts or commentary that could get my hopes up?

Stat Tracker:
* ATT | * Pass YDs | * Pass TDs | * Rush YDs | * Rush TDs

USC Trojans | Seattle Seahawks
coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sham wrote:
Hey, not sure if I've introduced myself but I've been a USC fan ever since I started liking football (Always root for the best team at the time). I've been loyal, even though our NCAA troubles gave my friends a lot to tease me about being a USC fan.

Can anyone fill me in on how George Farmer is looking? I was expecting him to grab that #2 WR spot on the depth chart last year. But Marqise and Robert are just deadly... Really looking forward to seeing our offense this year. So much talent! I personally don't mind Lane Kiffin, but I'd prefer someone with a little bit more integrity.

Also from what I've seen we're lacking some depth in the trenches. Any official depth charts or commentary that could get my hopes up?

Another guy from Hawaii huh? Cool

George Farmer could grab the #3 spot but Victor Blackwell could steal it. I actually like Lane Kiffin a lot; he was the perfect hire to replace Carroll.

I don't have the links but if you go to ESPN's recruiting page, the WeAreSC has/had good commentary on the depth charts and spring games. We don't have a standout guy like Perry last year at the moment but they're looking good. The left side of the OL should pancake a lot of people

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, got to rep the 808 State Laughing

I'm expecting big things for USC this year. A lot of my friends starting to bandwagon onto the Trojans and its pissing me off....

BCS Championship or Bust.

Stat Tracker:

coltsmanic808

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sham wrote:
Of course, got to rep the 808 State Laughing

I'm expecting big things for USC this year. A lot of my friends starting to bandwagon onto the Trojans and its pissing me off....

BCS Championship or Bust.

I want chicken katsu curry so bad. Anyways, I definitely hope USC wins the title. As for bandwagoners, as long as they shut up it'l be fine Wink

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Trojan Family lost a legend today. RIP the original 55.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sham wrote:

The offensive line should be fine.

Offensive line

LT - Aundrey Walker 6'6" 320, So.
LG - Marcus Martin 6'3" 340, So.
C - Khaled Holmes 6'4" 300, Sr.
RG - John Martinez 6'2" 295, Jr.
RT - Kevin Graf 6'6" 300, Jr.

With solid depth behind the starters.

T - Zach Banner 6'9" 320, Fr.
T/G - Jordan Simmons 6'5" 330, Fr.
T/G - Max Tuerk 6'6" 295, Fr.
T/G - Jeremy Galten 6'4" 285, Sr.
T/G - David Garness 6'5" 290, Jr.
G/C - Cyrus Hobbi 6'3" 280, Fr.
T/G - Giovanni Di Poalo 6'6" 295, So.
T - Chad Wheeler 6'7" 265" Fr.
chillparsi1

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
Sham wrote:

The offensive line should be fine.

Offensive line

LT - Aundrey Walker 6'6" 320, So.
LG - Marcus Martin 6'3" 340, So.
C - Khaled Holmes 6'4" 300, Sr.
RG - John Martinez 6'2" 295, Jr.
RT - Kevin Graf 6'6" 300, Jr.

With solid depth behind the starters.

T - Zach Banner 6'9" 320, Fr.
T/G - Jordan Simmons 6'5" 330, Fr.
T/G - Max Tuerk 6'6" 295, Fr.
T/G - Jeremy Galten 6'4" 285, Sr.
T/G - David Garness 6'5" 290, Jr.
G/C - Cyrus Hobbi 6'3" 280, Fr.
T/G - Giovanni Di Poalo 6'6" 295, So.
T - Chad Wheeler 6'7" 265" Fr.

Big depth guy: Abe Markowitz. Can play all three inside spots. I'd guess the first guy to step in should and of Martin, Martinez, or Holmes were to go down.

I think the depth concern comes more on the D-line. Talent is there in abundance, but that doesn't mean we have depth.

DE: Horton, Kennard, Greene, Townsend Jr, Burks, Breslin, Williams
Behind the first 2 you have almost 0 experience at this level. Breslin played well in JUCO and supposedly flashed in spring ball, but there's still a jump.

DT: Uko, Tavai, Woods, Heyward, Temple, Williams
Even less experience here. I've got 3 guys in bold because I think Tavai and Woods will rotate for starter depending on who we're playing (Woods is stouter, Tavai quicker and more up field penetration guy). We're one injury (Uko) away from being in serious trouble here. We may get creative, using the likes of Williams and Horton inside on passing downs.

Orgeron certainly as his work cut out for him!

Stone65 with the sig!
Sham

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm concerned with the depth on the Defensive Line according to what I've seen and you guys have said. But overall I'm hoping we stay healthy and have a nice run at a BCS Championship. Marqise Lee and Robert Woods are going to tear it up... Hopefully Curtis McNeal can hold onto the ball when games get close this year.

Not to mention I think Oregon is getting a little too much hype even though they've lost their starting QB, RB, a WR and two starting OL. Don't get me wrong, not hating on Oregon. I'm going to end up going there for school Laughing Stanford lost talent on their Offensive Line and at WR. Stanford and Oregon are both breaking in new starting QBs. We're the favorites to win the Pac-12, by a good margin too.

Stat Tracker:

Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Stanford game could be a potential "trap" game for us next season. We'll be traveling to Palo Alto on Sept. 15, 7 days after we take a cross country trip to play against Syracuse in New Jersey.
Oregon Ducks

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sham wrote:
I'm concerned with the depth on the Defensive Line according to what I've seen and you guys have said. But overall I'm hoping we stay healthy and have a nice run at a BCS Championship. Marqise Lee and Robert Woods are going to tear it up... Hopefully Curtis McNeal can hold onto the ball when games get close this year.

Not to mention I think Oregon is getting a little too much hype even though they've lost their starting QB, RB, a WR and two starting OL. Don't get me wrong, not hating on Oregon. I'm going to end up going there for school Laughing Stanford lost talent on their Offensive Line and at WR. Stanford and Oregon are both breaking in new starting QBs. We're the favorites to win the Pac-12, by a good margin too.

Oh please. If thereŽs one thing you should know by now, is to never take a Chip Kelly offense for granted. Mariota and Bennett are both more talented that Darron, do they possess his moxie and calmness? I guess weŽll have to find out. Good thing our OOC schedule is SEC-esque so the new QB can get into a groove. I agree that we wonŽt be as good at RB since LMJ is a once in a generation RB for us, but we should get a lot more rushing yards from our QBs. WRs sucked last year, worst in the conference...so IŽm sure they canŽt get any worse. Not worried about the O-line at all.

Our D should be much improved from last year. The guy who gave you guys all of this preseason hype (freshman Troy Hill) might not even start. And if he does, he has another year under his belt. Our DC called this his best defense since heŽs been here and youŽll find out why. Our guys are going to want revenge bad. We gonna storm the Coli!

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 249 rush yds(8.3), 388 rec yds(11.4), 4 TDs
Tyner: 279 rush yds(4.2), 65 rec yds(7.2), 2 TDs
Freeman: 636 rush yds(5.6), 37 rec yds(7.4), 11 TDs
Sham

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:

Oh please. If thereŽs one thing you should know by now, is to never take a Chip Kelly offense for granted. Mariota and Bennett are both more talented that Darron, do they possess his moxie and calmness? I guess weŽll have to find out. Good thing our OOC schedule is SEC-esque so the new QB can get into a groove. I agree that we wonŽt be as good at RB since LMJ is a once in a generation RB for us, but we should get a lot more rushing yards from our QBs. WRs sucked last year, worst in the conference...so IŽm sure they canŽt get any worse. Not worried about the O-line at all.

Our D should be much improved from last year. The guy who gave you guys all of this preseason hype (freshman Troy Hill) might not even start. And if he does, he has another year under his belt. Our DC called this his best defense since heŽs been here and youŽll find out why. Our guys are going to want revenge bad. We gonna storm the Coli!

Like I said man, I'm not buying the hype with unproven players and there's no convincing me otherwise. O-Line depth and breaking in new starters is a serious concern to me, then again I wouldn't be surprised to see the Ducks succeed Chip Kelly is a great coach. I'm smart enough to know never to underestimate a team, especially with what USC has been through.

I like Oregon I really do. Marcus is from Hawai'i for God's sake (but I kind of hate the kid cause he went to my rival high school Laughing) We'll see who wins between us this year Wink Whatever the outcome is, I expect respectful trash-talking from both sides. Dion Jordan is a beast, I'll give you that. I just want this season to start so bad... Fight on!

Stat Tracker:

Big Cat

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any news on Ty Isaac's visit? What's the line in Vegas? Will he be a Trojan, Wolverine, or an Irishman?
1King

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Cat wrote:
Does anyone have any news on Ty Isaac's visit? What's the line in Vegas? Will he be a Trojan, Wolverine, or an Irishman?

It will come down to Michigan and USC like it's been assumed for awhile now. ND is in his top 3, but trailing the other 2.

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 90, 91, 92 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 91 of 100

Jump to: