Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Denver Nuggets!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roar2014

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey huge Nuggets fan here as well. Lol

Im loving this team right now and couldn't ask more from a team that not only is winning through team ball, but somewhat flying under the radar (which Im totally ok with).

By the way I saw Big Al last night at an Old Chicago not to far from where I live. He's a real chill dude.

Last edited by roar2014 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
roar2014

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
Hey Zuk....we are the only Nuggets fans
I'm still here Cool

If this team gets Chandler back which hopefully we do they have a good chance to get deep into the playoffs.

Really? I think he is pretty average and would be a weak link if he came back.

Also, I didn't even realize how huge this bump was....2 years since we talked Nuggets....damn haha
He's not great but he makes this team that much deeper considering Andersen really doesn't do much anymore and Faried, Hamilton, Stone and Carroll don't see a lot of minutes.

Yeah, but he plays like he is the first option. I don't really see him meshing well. Obviously he is more talented than Brewer, but I don't know if he makes the team better.

Well Ive heard from a few sources that he is interested in staying with Denver. But if I am Kroneke and Ujiri (who have been beyond amazing in their management of the front office), than I would do a sign and trade and try to pick up a draft pick or a project or something.

I would love for Chandler to stay, especially with his defensive intensity, but by the time he comes back I don't how the team chemistry will be with him in the lineup and also Im sure he would like to start, Gallo has the starting SF position locked up, so he will have to back him up.

Either way, only way I would keep him is if an injury occurs.

Anyways what do u guys think on the recent news that Andre Miller isn't too excited about being behind Lawson?
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't heard that about Dre...that is pretty disappointing, as I have always seen him as such a team-first guy. He gets so many minutes, I am just surprised he isn't happy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When is Mozgov coming back? I'm thinking about picking up Koufos for tomorrows game

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilson Chandler will re-sign with you guys. Going to have a nice ball club once everyone gets healthy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Wilson Chandler will re-sign with you guys. Going to have a nice ball club once everyone gets healthy.

they will be tough to handle fo sho
I dont think they'll win the West though. It's tough for fast teams to do that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even want Wilson Chandler. He wasn't very impressive last season in Denver, and had a horrible attitude. I really hope we don't give him a contract similar to Afflalo's. Maybe we'll end up moving AAA or Chandler down the road for an upgrade on the frontline.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
When is Mozgov coming back? I'm thinking about picking up Koufos for tomorrows game

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this has got to be the best place to post my question, I feel like Nuggets fans would have easily the best answers:

my question to yall is this:

how has Kenneth Faried looked so far this season? after I saw him play for Morehead State last year, I instantly loved the guy. I love the way he plays, super high energy, and just an absolute animal on the glass rebounding. at 6'8, he isn't the biggest guy for the position he plays, but his effort and surprisingly unreal athleticism makes up for his height.

I was really hoping that his rebounding skills and tenacity wouldn't change in the NBA... so how has he been?

much appreciated Nugs!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
this has got to be the best place to post my question, I feel like Nuggets fans would have easily the best answers:

my question to yall is this:

how has Kenneth Faried looked so far this season? after I saw him play for Morehead State last year, I instantly loved the guy. I love the way he plays, super high energy, and just an absolute animal on the glass rebounding. at 6'8, he isn't the biggest guy for the position he plays, but his effort and surprisingly unreal athleticism makes up for his height.

I was really hoping that his rebounding skills and tenacity wouldn't change in the NBA... so how has he been?

much appreciated Nugs!

Karl has a tendency to not play rookies, so Faried is just working into the lineup. He has looked good in garbage time. His rebounding skills are obviously great and his hustle definitely translates to the NBA. He is going to be a big role player in the future. He actually had his best game against the Grizz this weekend with a double double. He has been playing a lot more with the Nugs injuries. Looks good so far...Dude isn't huge but is such a great leaper, so fast up and down. Obviously needs to work on his skills, but you can see his improvement every game. He is a fan favorite....love him

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolves fan here. Congrats!! Refs were AWFUL for both teams.. It was the worst officiated game ive seen this year by far, just terrible. So I cant come in here and make that an excuse Laughing So my excuse is.... You are lucky Martell Webster is a dumba$$. Laughing Just kidding, lets be honest he probably would have missed it anyways. You deserve this win!! When you guys get healthy, wow. Look out Western Conference. You guys are going to be right up there at the top no doubt in my mind. Good luck the rest of the season, except for when you play MN!

P.S. I really like that Faried kid.. Brings alot of energy.

Credit: TheDeeeeej

Adopt a T-Wolf: Kevin Love
PPG RPG APG
the lone star

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoPackGo25 wrote:
P.S. I really like that Faried kid.. Brings alot of energy.

He was the steal of the draft. I was really hoping he would fall to the Mavericks, but oh well. We are set at PF anyway. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been kind of struggling with this lately, but do you think the Nuggets will be better than the Mavs this year?

I'm really not sure what to think since these Mavs will have to mesh different playing styles together, whereas Denver already has established chemistry.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, are you guys excited to have Anthony Randolph? I'm sure you guys kind of expected Birdman to be amnestied. Not a bad trade off right there at all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know when camp "officially" opens?
Lone Star, you, I have high hopes for Randolph but time will tell. He has a lot of potential if he matures!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 15 of 20

Jump to: