You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Phil Rivers to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SDChargers

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll assure you that the Bears will be sticking with Grossman next year. He didn't do to bad in the playoffs especially conasidering that was his what 3rd start of the season.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way the Bears would give up on Grossman considering they stuck him back in there during the playoffs. Grossman is the Bears QB of now and the future. I wonder if any teams would be willing to trade for Kyle Orton based on how he was able to help lead the BEars to victory and not make the crucial mistake to cost the game. A team with a good defense and QB concerns could use Orton's services. Maybe Balitmore if Boller doesnt step it up??
PadsChargers

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bears are definitely sticking with Grossman. They like him and Kyle Orton isn't going anywhere for at least a year.
NVasher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CorpuscolAwesom wrote:
What about Rivers to the Bears? Nathan Vasher may be a bit high of an asking price, but the Bears offense needs to be improved in a hurry and Rivers is ready to step in and start right away. Orton and Grossman won't be getting it done in the long run, and although the loss of Vasher would hurt, their defense would still be playoff-caliber while their offense would take a big step forward.

On the other hand, the Chargers get a young CB who generates turnovers - exactlywhat we need for our defense. Some minor picks from either side could help balance out the trade if it's a little too one-sided.

Although i do think Brees is your guys QB hes damn good let me tell you that, I think you guys would be crazy to trade Rivers this season with Brees coming off this injury. There is ABSOLUTELY no way we would give up Nathan Vasher for Rivers; Vasher is a pro bowler and one of the best Young CB's in the league. Grossman won't be getting it done in the longrun? He started off slow in the first half of the playoff game, but if you saw the Second he really turned it up and was playing well. I truely believe Grossman is special and will be a good QB in this league he has had 2 freak injuries so everyone thinks hes so injury prone. Grossman is our future QB theres no doubt about that Chicago LOVES him.. But no way We give up our Pro Bowl CB he's also amazing in coverage and it's not just the front 7 but the front 7 does pay a solid roll in his success.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: