You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Shottenheimer is TERRIBLE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GBisback2006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Shottenheimer is TERRIBLE! Reply with quote

ok i live in so cal and i like the chargers. my favorite team is the Packers but my 2nd favorite is the Chargers. i hear all the news of how "brees is blowin it" "brees is terrible in clutch" and how the secondary is just garbage. but if the Chargers had a real coach none of this is being talked about and the Chargers would be 13-3 to end the season. think of all the wepons we have...... ok lets see LT-best HB in fball, Gates-best TE in fball, Merriman- brightest defensive rookie player and most potential(colt killer), awesome run stop defence. chargers loose because Shottenheimer gets way too conservative in the 4th quarter and goes 3 and out way too much. and when he gets near the goal line he calls really lame plays such as fades to keenean mcardel. hes not bad but u know u have one of the best running backs ever and the best tight end rite now, y not use them. the coach is the problem and I believe if the Chargers get an awesome coach they could go to the superbowl next year!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get out now! If you think Marty is a bad coach you need to leave right now. LT has been hurt the last few weeks (including the Miami game), the secondary is garbage, and losing Oben for the KC game really hurt us alot. Marty is one of the winningest coaches of all time and actually lead the Browns to the AFC. Win lose or daw I am happy to call Marty ball our Ball.

~ Lork
GBisback2006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronniebrown wrote:
Get out now! If you think Marty is a bad coach you need to leave right now. LT has been hurt the last few weeks (including the Miami game), the secondary is garbage, and losing Oben for the KC game really hurt us alot. Marty is one of the winningest coaches of all time and actually lead the Browns to the AFC. Win lose or daw I am happy to call Marty ball our Ball.

dude are u serious? how can u back marty up on this? this is such an underachieving year its sad. u credit his past acheivements but dont u think marty should be doin a little bit better than this. ok loose to the chiefs at arrowhead, thats acceptable, but to loose all your games in the 4th quarter except for today is terrible. lets not even bring Miami up! get Marty ball out of SD.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:

dude are u serious? how can u back marty up on this? this is such an underachieving year its sad. u credit his past acheivements but dont u think marty should be doin a little bit better than this. ok loose to the chiefs at arrowhead, thats acceptable, but to loose all your games in the 4th quarter except for today is terrible. lets not even bring Miami up! get Marty ball out of SD.

Marty is a great coach he tuned this organization around last year and one bad year dosen't mean you give up on him. The biggest thing is if you fire marty The Players will revolt they love that man.

~ Lork
GBisback2006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronniebrown wrote:
GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:

Marty is a great coach he tuned this organization around last year and one bad year dosen't mean you give up on him. The biggest thing is if you fire marty The Players will revolt they love that man.

so u think he turned them around??? how bout Gates and LT turned it around not weak Marty ball.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:
GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:

so u think he turned them around??? how bout Gates and LT turned it around not weak Marty ball.

Whos football camp do you think Gates (who did not play College Football at all) was found at? Thats right Marty's. Who was involved in the LT trde? Marty.

~ Lork
GBisback2006

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronniebrown wrote:
GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:
GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:

Whos football camp do you think Gates (who did not play College Football at all) was found at? Thats right Marty's. Who was involved in the LT trde? Marty.

marty may have been involved but hes not the one who made that deal happen. Atlanta was the one who wanted the deal the most if i recall correctly and i think the chargers front office pulled the trigger on it. 1 good move by them in the last million years. Laughing jp i now they got merriman too. Gates also went to many other camps as well.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:
GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:
GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:

marty may have been involved but hes not the one who made that deal happen. Atlanta was the one who wanted the deal the most if i recall correctly and i think the chargers front office pulled the trigger on it. 1 good move by them in the last million years. Laughing jp i now they got merriman too. Gates also went to many other camps as well.

Do you not get? He went to many camps and no one saw potential but Marty. He is a good coach and one year wher the players didn't come threw for him LT in the eagles game (even though they focused on him soley, D in this game, D in Miami game.

~ Lork
GBisback2006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you not get? He went to many camps and no one saw potential but Marty. He is a good coach and one year wher the players didn't come threw for him LT in the eagles game (even though they focused on him soley, D in this game, D in Miami game

if he kept the ball in the air in that eagles game the chargers would have won. brees had a lot of yards i remember and they had no answer for gate when the had like 7 or 8 in the box. do what work for u in that game not what works in the past but i think that may have been his problem. he want the runnin game to open up pass but what he needed to do in the game is let the pass open up the run. and that whole gates thing is awesome for him but maybe he should be a scout then not a coach.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell would San Diego fire Marty!!! That is just about as rediculous as all the trade Daunte crap I hear on the Vikes forums. Marty turned the team around, by bringing a great back, and having faith in a player in Gates that never played college football. Shottenheimmer deserves a lot of credit for the Chargers turn around and the players would be very upset about Marty leaving. They love the guy, and would be heart broken. Marty ball is working, those 4th quarter losses arent his fault, the players simply didnt make the play when it mattered. What next, Tomlinson should be traded because he couldnt run for 100 this week Rolling Eyes

P.S. Vikings Rule baby!!! You know the purple will on top of the north in 2006.
ronniebrown

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBisback2006 wrote:
Quote:
Do you not get? He went to many camps and no one saw potential but Marty. He is a good coach and one year wher the players didn't come threw for him LT in the eagles game (even though they focused on him soley, D in this game, D in Miami game

if he kept the ball in the air in that eagles game the chargers would have won. brees had a lot of yards i remember and they had no answer for gate when the had like 7 or 8 in the box. do what work for u in that game not what works in the past but i think that may have been his problem. he want the runnin game to open up pass but what he needed to do in the game is let the pass open up the run. and that whole gates thing is awesome for him but maybe he should be a scout then not a coach.

You have LT you expect him to start breaking runs you keep giving him the ball.

~ Lork
GBisback2006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ronniebrown wrote:
GBisback2006 wrote:
Quote:

ok u r correct but i think he should have just kept throwing until they stopped it because they never did. maybe im over reacting on shottenheimer but i think he might need to be replaced.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBisback2006 wrote:
ronniebrown wrote:
GBisback2006 wrote:
Quote:

ok u r correct but i think he should have just kept throwing until they stopped it because they never did. maybe im over reacting on shottenheimer but i think he might need to be replaced.

You will not find one Charger fan or Charger player that wants him gone (exept maybe Rivers lol).

~ Lork
GBisback2006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You will not find one Charger fan or Charger player that wants him gone (exept maybe Rivers lol).

most of my buddies think he should be gone but not all of them are chargers fans. im a packers fan myself but i love watching the chargers win.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBisback2006 wrote:
Quote:

most of my buddies think he should be gone but not all of them are chargers fans. im a packers fan myself but i love watching the chargers win.

People of your ilck do not know anything about Marty ball, and since I know you don't watch alot of Chargers games you don't know why we lost what.

~ Lork

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: